[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: STINKY VAGINA STORIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11
File: 1447686698445.jpg (34 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1447686698445.jpg
34 KB, 600x801
ITT: STINKY VAGINA STORIES
>>
File: neetlord.jpg (21 KB, 544x327) Image search: [Google]
neetlord.jpg
21 KB, 544x327
why do you even deserve a stinky vagina story?
>>
We can't smell vaginas through computer screens anon.
>>
>Walking down the beach
>sniff sniff
>what is that?
>did some fish wash up on shore or something?
>look around
>oh it's some Asian whore with her roastie touching the ground

The end..
>>
Her poop hole is stinky too haha
>>
>>24781072
because vaginas stink
>>
>>24781124

4u. hah i don't have a story for you after all
>>
I had sex with two girls who had stinky vags
the first one i didn't actually fuck because it was such a huge turnoff. the second one i just fucked really bad for maybe a minute and then cummed and threw her out.
i don't know what these girls were thinking. this shit is so nasty
>>
>gf on period
>too beta to say no, we fuck
>she's on top, blood leaks out and the smell is disgusting
>barely contain my puke
>can't cum because I only agreed to it if we used condom

Never again. That's the worst thing I"ve ever smelled. Women should be ashamed of themselves. Vagina are fucking disgusting. Even when they aren't shitting out necrotic uterus their pussies smell horrible, worse than shit. I wish I were gay. She once asked me to eat her out but she had this nasty cottage cheese shit leaking out. She assured me smegma was normal but I noped the fuck away. Fuck her, If I have to be cut then the least you can do it suck my dick or take it up the ass anytime I want to cum. I shouldn't ever have to resort to the disgusting pussy hole. Maybe if you get the roast trimmed and clit removed in it's entirety we can talk.
>>
>>24781171
Describe the smell
>>
so u guys are gay because u had one bad experience with a bad smelling vagina??

i had a bad smelling vagina story once, yeah that shit is a turn off.
>>
>>24781184
literally fish grease

there is nothing more disgusting trust me
>>
u are such a faggot dude. just go be lonely with your other homo friends.
>>
>>24781199
I've smelled that before. One time this chick's vagina smelled like actual shit and i completely lost my bone
>>
>>24781213
Stinky vagina detected
>>
>>24781246
wow that sucks

yeah girls have no hygiene for real
>>
I have a friend who is dating a 250-pound landwhale. I remember one hot summer night, I was out with my friend and the whale. We were walking several miles (with frequent breaks for fatty's sake).

After a while, we all had to piss, so we walked into a convenience store. They had a small, one-stall unisex restroom. Fatty shoved past us and went into the restroom to take a leak.

30 seconds later, she waddled back out (without washing her hands), and I went into the restroom. My nostrils were hit by the foulest-smelling stench I've encountered in a long time. It smelled like a combination of sweat, rotten cheese and jizz. I had to hold my breath while I pissed.

A few days later, fatty and my friend were visiting for a few hours. After gaming for a couple hours, we decided to call it a night.

I got up the next day and noticed that there was a strong, disgusting yet familiar stench coming from somewhere in my living room. After a few moments, I deduced that I was smelling the odor of fatty's crotch. I smelled around, but I wasn't quite finding the source. After a while, I bent down and smelled the spot on the couch where Fatty had been sitting.

BIG MISTAKE.

I started dry heaving, and the smell seemed to linger in my nostrils for several minutes. It was a living nightmare. What the FUCK? Does she not shower or something?

It took damn near a week of daily Febreze applications before the smell faded...
>>
>>24781257

listen... eat more beef and quit being so gay.

burger's done rare is top shit
>>
File: 1449290972448.png (111 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
1449290972448.png
111 KB, 226x224
>>24781287
>If you dont like the smell of rotting flesh, you must be gay
>>
>>24781182
why would you want the clit removed wtf
>>
>>24781300

>rotting flesh

you are gay
>>
>>24781312

Why wouldn't you? Most women say it's how they orgasm. Fuck that noise. Chop the little piece of shit off.
>>
>>24781182
>clit removed
So I take it that you don't enjoy seeing a woman writhe in pleasure.
>>
>>24781337

he's probably a mud person

>>24781336

TAKOO MANDALAR!
>>
File: 1434645947893.jpg (190 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1434645947893.jpg
190 KB, 500x700
>>24781336
looks like daddy left early and mommy was a druggie
>>
>>24781326

It's cool if you enjoy the taste of rotten cum. Only most of us are judging you. It doesn't make you straight though. Stop projecting.
>>
File: image_42.jpg (109 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
image_42.jpg
109 KB, 819x1024
>>24781326
good bait mate 6/10
>>
File: 3957885299_images_xlarge.jpg (3 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
3957885299_images_xlarge.jpg
3 KB, 275x183
>>24781326
>he's never smelled a stinky pussy before
>>
>>24781352

no he's a mud person.

>>24781358

judge away. you're that lonely gaybot who gets off on women hate/twink/trap threads
>>
Forget what people say
>oh I love the smell of pussy
>mmm i love the taste of my girl's pussy
They are trying
>trying to assert their masculinity
>show off their girlfriend
>please their gf
all at the same time.
It's bullshit. I've fucked numerous girls and every single one has a stinky pussy. I don't understand why some guys thinks it makes them look cool to say "oh well I love the smell of her pussy"
The vagina is literally an inch from the asshole. All that sweat, that bacteria, everything, mixed with mucus, cum residue, and period blood (not just blood, that's internal organ lining and a small egg) all mixed in there. Brewing in her panties all day. It's disgusting and always will be disgusting, don't listen to anyone who says otherwise, they are just trying to please their woman overlords.
3/4 of the men in this world are pussy whipped.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvMFAtlgMvQ
>>
>>24781424

you are crazy. i love the "smell" of pussy.

no wonder the "i don't eat pussy" is an actual thing, some dudes have noses so sensitive that they literally can't do the deed.
>>
>>24781439
Women's noses are supposed to be more sensitive but half of them still cant figure out how to make their vaginas smell better
>>
>>24781439
Pussy whipped beta male detected.
The smell of pussy is just a concoction of several disgusting elements that, if it hits the nose just right, won't make you vomit.
I don't know if my nose is sensitive or not, but I have fucked numerous women, not even fatties, and they always reek. Literally I lift the covers after sex to get under them and a smell so powerful hits me I just about get KO'd.
>>
>>24781476

i've literally had one chic that had a stinky pussy, out of the maybe 60 or so chicks i've fucked.

and yeah that shit was strong, but i shook it off and fucked her anyway.
>>
>>24781485

yeah man, your nose is sensitive as fuck. thats why u gotta project and say dumb shit like "eating pussy is for betas" when really its just you and your sensitive sense of smell/delicate stomach.

the real beta is you dawg.
>>
File: elder feels.png (272 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
elder feels.png
272 KB, 1280x731
>>24781060
>grill shows vayaina
>smells good
>cum i vayaina
>smells bad

also
>lick vayaina few hours after menstruation ended
>suddenly realize Im srcaping off the cunt cheese with my tongue
>>
>>24781503
Whether my nose is sensitive is irrelevant. I don't have a weak stomach whatsoever.
I don't see what's beta about thinking it's disgusting to get on your knees and service a slut, licking the hole all the other Chad cocks have been in, came in, just to please her.
Either way, pussy smell is disgusting. It's so close to the anus it might as well just smell like shit. At least coprophiliacs admit the smell is disgusting to most, but they enjoy it.
>>
>>24781537

then its your cum that smells bad. have u never smelled your dick in the morning after fapping the night before?
>>
>>24781546

hahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHA so much projecting and you're so defensive.

m8 wear some nose plugs while u eat the pussy and you'll like it.
>>
>>24781503
Sticking your tongue in a woman's baby hole doesnt make you any more of a man than licking a toilet handle. If you actually enjoy sticking your face next to a festering gash of fecal bacteria, there is probably something wrong with you
>>
>>24781564
I don't want to eat pussy because it's disgusting. Plus I just plain don't respect women. They're all vapid sluts. I'm not going to put my mouth on the same place a bunch of guys came, if I wanted to do that I'd kiss your mother.
>>
>>24781589
>>24781590

i am manly as fuck to be honest. much more than you.

delicate boy.
>>
>>24781603
I bet your dick smells like shit too
>>
>>24781603
Oh, I didn't realize you were just trolling. Good job I guess.
>>
>>24781590
>I'm not going to put my mouth on the same place a bunch of guys came, if I wanted to do that I'd kiss your mother.

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>24781622
>>24781634

lel sensitive boys.. so sorry about your delicate stomachs and noses, prissy miss.
>>
>>24781555
well I would say cunt smell can be even good, if its clean, because women produce pheromones from there, and the smell can make your dick hard. And I would say same goes for the dick + the cum.

But if these two things combine, results in the smell compartment are particularly horrible. maybe its also because Im not horny anymore once the deed is done.
I once tried doggy on the second round, and I almost puked on her back from the stench of rotten fish. Since then, I try to keep my face as far from her cunt once I creamed it.
>>
>>24781657

dude its your cum. 100% guarantee it.
>>
File: 1429883034623.gif (953 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
1429883034623.gif
953 KB, 310x233
Licking pussy is beta.
>>
>>24781691
This guy knows his shit.
>>
>>24781647
My nose isnt even sensitive. Maybe you should do a better job scrubbing your filthy semen hole so that i dont have to smell it from ten feet away
>>
>>24781672
it doesnt smell bad if i pop it in tissues. Its not my fault it rots in that hole
>>
>>24781711

here we go again.

>he loses argument
>automatically accuses me of being a chick with a roasty

dude u are so predictable, you're that same guy who always does this too whenever somebody says something that doesn't agree with your view.

instead of accepting you have a beta as fuck stomach/nose, u just accuse me of being a chick.
>>
File: 1444237402898.jpg (101 KB, 640x596) Image search: [Google]
1444237402898.jpg
101 KB, 640x596
>>24781733
roastie alert
>>
>>24781733
What argument? Pussy stinks, it smells like shit; that is a fact of life. It's a warm hole that is a literal breeding ground for bacteria and disease. What is there to argue about? Some people think roadkill smells good, and thats good for them, but a normal person isnt going to lick fucking roadkill
>>
im laughing because u are so ass devastated right now
>>
>>24781182
>She assured me smegma was normal

In the same way it's 'normal' for mold to grow on stale bread, sure.
>>
File: jiiop.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
jiiop.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>seen a vagina irl ever
the fuck out of here
>>
>>24781060
LETS TALK ABOUT SMELLY BALLS YOU APES
>>
>>24781868

LOL. r9k is so fucking hilarious right now.
>>
>>24781855
not seen, smelt
>>
>>24781881
The only funny thing is the outrage of smelly pussy when all of your balls smell like an onion sweating in chads gym socks. Stop hooking up with anything that has a vagina, if you have some standards the pussy smells good
>>
>>24781808

>fact of life

Smelling your mom's pussy as her nasty wrecked cunt wafts past you doesn't count, you know. I've smelled many vaginas and maybe one of them was nasty (my first gf when I didn't know any better). It's a warm hole that has had enough evolution to keep itself clean of the nasty bacterias. If your virgin "facts" were true then every woman would have UTIs constantly and be unable to give birth from all the birth canal and uterine infections too.
>>
>>24781921

yo chill, im not the anti pussy eater, and i wash regularly esp. that area.

i thought it was funny how a female finally chimed in, that's all. after like 50 responses of just dudes discussing eating pussy lmao.
>>
>>24781833

smegma is actually really important. it's antibacterial and it keeps the delicate internal membranes of the genitals clean and moist. without smegma, your bits dry up and callous over.
>>
>>24781958
I'd rather fuck sandpaper than have to deal with rotten discharge all over my dick
>>
Why do some smell like piss in random times of the day? Like a fishy strong piss smell?

Fuck sake.
>>
>>24782042
Likely an infection, or you're just around disgusting fat women.

Thin women's ewok slots only ever smell weird if their is something wrong.
>>
>>24782065
stop whiteknighting so hard you pathetic fuck. all pussies smell nasty and that's okay, it just means that no one wants to eat that shit.
>>
File: homer relaxing at home.png (400 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
homer relaxing at home.png
400 KB, 640x480
>>24781958
>bits

Pic related is me every time a woman uses this expression for her genitals. It's so uncouth.
>>
>>24781868

My balls smell like lemon soap and Nivea moisturizer at any moment.
>>
idk what you guys are talking about it doesn't stink
guys smell way worse if I'm being honest, and balls are always gross
>>
>>24781868
The difference between balls and vagina is that balls dont require a fucking ph reading to clean. Your genitals are literally harder to clean than a swimming pool
>>
>>>>24782079
You must be fat, and the only puss you've been near has also been bottom-of-the-barrel legbeard tier chubsters.

Get your life in check neckbeardo.
>>
>>24782086
mine smell pleasant too. i could sniff them all day.
>>
>>24782101

really? i get my balls licked a lot, i'll take that as a compliment.
>>
>>24782123
>Roasties on damage control
>>
>>24781657
>because women produce pheromones
Humans don't have pheromones.
>>
Okay, this literally just happened tonight

>See decent looking (READ: OLD) hooker on the street
>Pick her up
>She sucks my dick for a bit, it's "okay"
>She takes her pants off
>The whole car is filled with the stench of dead fish
>Open all the windows and stick my head out
>"I think we're done here."
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.