[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never known this feel before, robots. >be me >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1444713770796s-1.jpg (8 KB, 220x250) Image search: [Google]
1444713770796s-1.jpg
8 KB, 220x250
I have never known this feel before, robots.

>be me
>be ethnic minority in third world country
>majority culture is killing ours by restricting our ability to speak our language in public discourse (with each other) all in the name of social progress.
>family all Christian.
>I'm not.
>father upset about my unbelief and the destruction of his culture.
>listens to a sermon in church today about how it may be God's will that our culture doesn't survive, seems to accept that it may happen
>find dad crying.
>he's upset because he thinks I'm going to hell *and* the culture that he loves and grew up in will be destroyed.

>I hold my dad while he cries.
>the third time I've ever seen him cry, the other two being when his dad and his brother died.

>tfw when I'll fight tooth and nail for my people and my culture not to go quietly into the night, but I cant bring myself to lie to my dad about my beliefs even though it will probably be the best thing I could do for him.
>>
>>24780645

wow, what a shit thread.

>ethnic minority in third world country
>posts in English and greentexts

just stop. if you weren't a robot in the first place you will not be one.

non-robots, when will they learn?
>>
well for starters you should go back to your country if you want to speak ur native language so much in public places.
secondly your dad seem like a brainwashed retard who is beyond hope desu.

well probably the best things to do is indeed to say that u believe jesus and shit like that kek
>>
>family all Christian
Not like Christian culture is going to go extinct any time soon. Or are you talking about the culture of your people that Christianity replaced?
>>
>>24780679
I sincerely hope that's a hypothetical question.
>>
>>24780686
This.
ORIGINAL
PLEASE ROBOT LET ME POST
>>
>>24780645
Can you tell me what the name of your culture is? I'd hate to see any culture go extinct.

Also, please ignore all the people shitting on you. They're too stupid to realize you're not an immigrant in whatever first-world country they live in and go apeshit if anyone who's not white posts.
>>
>>24780734
Christianity has been part of my ethnic group's culture, and the cultures of the other groups out of which it formed for 1000+ years, but thats not what I'm talking about. I mean being able to speak our language, have our own shit, celebrate the scant few cultural holidays we have that are our own without being shat upon. Did you assume minority means some group of poor brown people being bullied by other brown people? A bit racist desu senpai
>>
>>24780645
flips are subhuman, anon
>>
>>24780645
What culture?
>>
>>24780645
Assyrian? Copt? What are you?
>>
>>24780802
Kek actually I am white. And the majority culture is made up of black people.

But wait that can't happen right?

>inb4 colonialism shit, the black majority were the first to displace the indigenous people, just a scant 200 years before my ancestors showed up
>>
>>24780818
Yeah try again idiot
>>
>>24780875
you from Namibia?

Or are you like one of those African Jews?
>>
>>24780824
Afrikaans
>>
>>24780875
Ethnic cleansing happens to everyone. It just sucks when it happens to you.
>>
You sound like a pathetic whiny bitch which is why your culture is dying.

Feel bad for everyone else tho
>>
>>24780932
No Afrikaans South African. Though there are Afrikaans people in Namibia who deal with some of the same shit

Also I'm white af. Reddish hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>24780960
Last time I check Christianity was the most prominent religion in South Africa.
>>
>>24781005
Its not about religion, the religion was just part of why my dad is upset. The bit thats bigger than my personal shit is about culture
>>
>>24781029
Do you mean German culture in South Africa, I'm missing you here.
>>
>>24781054
Whut? No afrikaans culture grew out of french, dutch, german and english culture. But it's a different culture, with it's own launguage
>>
What are you waiting for, OP? Why haven't you joined Orania yet?
>>
>>24781324
Kek'd m8
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.