[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugly/Attractive feels. Let's finally figure out where we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1447736234226.jpg (35 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1447736234226.jpg
35 KB, 800x450
Ugly/Attractive feels.

Let's finally figure out where we stand brothers. Post your interactions with the opposite sex, normies, who you thought were your own, anything really as long as you're certain your appearance had an effect.
>>
>>24780500

>asking us shit

that's not how r9k works
>>
>>24780523

Stop trying to fight over nothing and post some feels.
>>
>occasionally able to get in a conversation with girls online
>we haven't seen each other's faces yet
>she asks to see me
>I send her a pic
>she stops talking to me
or
>I say something like "I know I'm not too great looking but I'm working on it haha"
>"oh it's fine! Looks don't matter much to me anyways :) "
>I reply
>never hear from her again

No point in trying, why can't I just stop
>>
>>24780757

>talking to someone
>they find out what I look like
>start being more friendly
>>
>meet really overweight dude online
>become buddies
>he ends up telling me he has feelings for me
>tell him I'm overweight as well
>instantly stops without even seeing what I look like
>not even a fat guy wants a fat chick
At least it got me to start losing weight.
>>
>>24780757
Don't say stupid shit like that. It's a turn-off
>>
>>24780500

>its not that bad
>i have seen worse
>maybe try a new hairstyle
also got rated 1/10 and 2/15 several times
>>
When I turned 18, friends of my brother took me to a bar. We had drunk some and they went to the bathroom / smoke, while I stayed behind sitting on a couch there. Too awkward to speak to anyone nevermind dance, I was just minding my own business staring at my beer when this girl came to me (cute but a bit chubby and had dyed her hair a bright red warning color) , said a few words which I can't remember and we were kissing each other 10 seconds afterwards. I literally had to do nothing and I was getting second base for the first time of my life.

Admittedly she was hammered drunk as fuck, but still, if i was actually unattractive she would have approached anyone else in the club, right?
>>
>>24782499
another one: i had injured my leg and lots of girls were asking if i was alright or if i needed help. again i did nothing but mind my own business and limped on with crutches under my armpits. one even asked if i needed help doing my groceries.

are women that nice to guys they are completely unattracted to?
>>
File: 1437123366078.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1437123366078.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1333
I always knew I was unattractive but after watching the black pill video I realized how fucked I was, so I just gave up on women and haven't been happier since(who am I kidding lol).

Seriously though, hitting on women who aren't and never will be attracted to you won't bring you or her any happiness, it'll make you both feel worse.
>>
>>24780500
I already know where I stand I am human filth without even a good personality or sense of humor to compensate with. People avoid me like an insect and women go out of their way to avoid me. It's hard to think you have a future when the society itself doesn't want you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.