[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She calls you "darling" when she says goodbye.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: girl-likes-you.jpg (187 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
girl-likes-you.jpg
187 KB, 460x360
>She calls you "darling" when she says goodbye.

Good or bad?
>>
Is it the 1930s?
>>
Iiterally whatever
>>
if it's your mom it's good
if it's your gf she wants to control you
>>
It seriously depends on her tone, her body language, the way she touched you (if at all), and the context of the whole thing.
>>
>>24780396
is she a lamia?
>>
>>24780411
How about neither but I'd like her to be my gf.

>>24780413
Smiled, hugged me, said "bye darling"
>>
>>24780471
Eh, doesn't sound particularly romantic or sexual. It sounds like what somebody's aunt would do.
>>
>>24780396
Depends? Details please.
>>
>>24780471
I think she wants to control you somehow. If she can't find a better suitor for filling her vagina she will let you. But if she finds a better suitor she will keep you in orbit.
>>
File: 41.jpg (17 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
17 KB, 300x225
>>24780478
>Eh, doesn't sound particularly romantic or sexual. It sounds like what somebody's aunt would do.

Okay.
>>
>>24780396
sounds cute

I'd say good
>>
> tfw a girl in college calls me babe (or love) every time
> barely know her

What do?
>>
>>24780516
Give her the dick. She's thirsty.
>>
If she's not your gf, she's being ironically non-chalant with you. Welcome to the friendzone.
>>
>>24780542
>she's being ironically non-chalant

I don't think so.
>>
>>24780526
B-but she has a bf. Should I be Chad and do it anyway?
>>
>>24780656
>B-but she has a bf.

Oh. Well that changes things. Hmm. Does she call everyone babe? Or are you a good looking, unfulfilled potential Chad?
>>
>>24780680
As far as I know she doesn't call everyone babe, but I'm also not a 10/10. Maybe a 8/10. I've known her for couple months and I decided to start with her the Chad way. Added her on fb right after we met and made couple jokes that worked. She's been hugging me (full hug, not the weird sideways thing people do) ever since and calls me babe. I'm confused as she's usually very warm with me, even in front of her bf...
>>
>>24780782
Are you more physically attractive than her boyfriend?

Do you have more in common?
>>
>>24780798
Physically attractive, yes.

More in common? No. She's from Denmark, her bf is from Germany (both European) but I'm from middle east. However all of us live in the us and have the same ethnicity...
>>
>>24780516
She knows how autistic you are. Run. Your cover is blown, robot.
>>
>>24780837
Dunno. Women are often on the lookout (men too but less so IMO) to upgrade to a better partner. She might be happy with her bf but finds you interesting, attractive or a decent potential partner and she wants to hedge her bets by laying the foundations for a relationship with you should she decide to break it off with her bf.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.