[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many likes do y'all get on your ig posts? > pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20151206-005224~2.jpg (11 KB, 469x265) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151206-005224~2.jpg
11 KB, 469x265
So how many likes do y'all get on your ig posts?

> pic related
>>
>>24780354
I guess no likes then..
>>
>>24780354
Have a normie pic of me at Disneyland with rapunzel with 79 or 80 likes

About week ago I went again and posted pic with Minnie Mouse
>40 likes
My likes have been going down ever since that rapunzel pic it bugs me senpai kek
>>
Close to 100 each.

But that's because I go to Kylie Jenner's ig and comment lb/first and go like people's pictures when they comment that.
>>
>>24780354
>>24780497
>>24781263
>>24781383
end yourselves
>>
What the hell is ig? is this something normies use?
>>
>>24782108
Instagram XD XDX DXDDD
>>
I follow 260+ people on instagram, most of them people i know from school, work etc, i have 50 followers, 13likes at most,
>>
File: man-flip-bird-finger-352x279.jpg (16 KB, 352x279) Image search: [Google]
man-flip-bird-finger-352x279.jpg
16 KB, 352x279
is /r9k/ normie-central all of a sudden?
fuck off you stupid cocksuckers
>>
>>24782108
Youve never heard of the gram?

Its basically Facebook photofeeds on an app, its a great way to meet new people, spread stupid false perceptions of how great your life is
>>
I don't really get any on social networks in general

I'm rarely on them and don't post dumb normie meme or other pointless shit like that

It's rare that a male gets more than like 20 likes on anything. I know one who gets more but he has a huge extended family and a bunch of old people on his friends list which always like all his photos
>>
>>24780354
this bait is pretty effective.. impressive
>>
I only use normiebook, and the record for me is 10 likes on my profile pic.

Most of my pictures or shares are not liked by anybody.
>>
why the fuck do people even use instagram? is it entirely to inflate your ego and trade likes?
>>
>>24783998
That's what all social networks are for

It's narcissism
>>
>>24783998
the ENTIRE normie lifestyle is about managing and boosting your "self worth" or marketplace value. part of that is making others believe that you're cool and special online
>>
>>24783444
Most males I know get under 20 likes. A lot of girls too. But I also know some dudes who made followers by adding #follow4follow or shit like that or looking for random people in the network to follow so they're followed back. I know a dude who gets 70 likes on average on his photos and most of them are people he doesn't know.
>>
None, then again I only pretty much follow nat geo photographers and shit in there and post random boring pictures

I just made it to have as an archive of some things cuz it's quick
>>
i only use r9k and youtube,
so i really don't give a shit.
>>
>>24784068
>>24784048
I couldn't do that shit, why the fuck would people want to hear about my shit life?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.