[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given a choice, you either save: The Mona Lisa (Real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
You are given a choice, you either save:

The Mona Lisa (Real one)
or
A two year old child (no more information given)

Who do you save?
>>
>>24780337

the babbehy
>>
mona lisa no question

i'd be hailed as a hero and gain moderate fame and renown and a lot of doors in society would be opened

sorry kiddo you're being sacrificed for my selfishness. better luck next life.
>>
The baby. So when she grows and turns 18 she can repay me with sex.
>>
>>24780349

I'm pretty sure media would shit on you for making choice like that.
>>
the kid obviously fuck the mona lisa already seen that shit anyway

inb4 but now that kid has to grow up in a world with no mona lisa
>>
>>24780368
But you'll have killed yourself within 18 years
>>
>>24780337
>painting of a roastie
>normie babby
Why do I have to choose between shooting my left or right foot. It would rather not shoot at all.
>>
>>24780337

mona lisa the chick right now would be a 4-5/10 by today's standards
>>
the two year old child

The Mona Lisa, in and of itself, is worthless. The image itself has been well studied and near flawlessly copied in digital media. We have garnered all possible empirical information from it, or as much as we're ever going to get - the sentimental value of the 'original piece' holds no weight, especially in the comparison to a human life.

Plus, if I save the kid I get famous
Double plus, the Mona Lisa isn't that great in all honesty. It's basically a Renaissance license mugshot, not anything of any import to da Vinci's body of work, and it only got famous because the King of France was batshit.
>>
Mona lisa

>>24780342
>>24780368
>>24780371
>>24780446
Kek
>>
As much as I love Leonardo's work, I would save the kid.
>>
If no one else knows what I chose: the Mona Lisa
Otherwise: the kid. Because of people know, not only would a bunch of people think I'm a really shitty person, but some pissed off dumbass would probably wreck the painting in revenge or something.
>>
>>24780446
>Plus, if I save the kid I get famous

You get an article in some no-name newspaper, tops.

Then everyone forgets about you.
>>
Don't even need a choice. The mona lisa is overrated normie artshit, I'd destroy it if I knew I wouldn't get caught

Besides I hate her smug smile, that's the smile of someone quietly content with c.ucking her husband...ree
>>
>>24780337
Reluctantly I would choose the Mona Lisa.
>>
>>24781530
>I'd destroy it if I knew I wouldn't get caught

People like you need to be publically burned.
>>
Mona Lisa. Babies are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>24781538
>muh meme piece of shit mediocre potrait

kill yourself
>>
>>24781631
It's a masterpiece tbqh senpai
>>
I'd go buy some alcohol and save neither.
>>
>>24781643
Ok I'm shitposting and fucking around but now I'm going to be serious:

Why is the mona lisa loved so much? It looks so painfully average, what is the appeal? I mean could someone actually explain this to me?
>>
>>24780337
kid is adolf hitler, right?
>>
the kid
the mona lisa has been endlessly copied and i'm not about to be rich enough to ever afford the original

saving the kid makes the public like you while also sticking it to the man
>>
Can I let nature take it's course and do nothing at all?

Would that void me of any responsibility and consequences?
>>
Save the picture, kick a hole in it, blame deceased chillun
>>
File: 1448038244141s.jpg (3 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
1448038244141s.jpg
3 KB, 125x90
>>24780337
>Take Mona Lisa
>Go undercover for some years
>Sell it for millions of dollars
>>
>>24780337
>giving a shit about saving either
kek
>>
Statistically there are very few 2 year old white children that need saving compared to the number of endangered brown, black and asian babies. Chances are good it'll be some Sudanese kid.

Those aren't odds I'm willing to gamble on. Gotta go with the safe bet of the Mona Lisa.
>>
>>24780337
I would save the child, and raise them as my own. I would be a harsh, authoritarian father but I'm sure they would come in time to realize that I do it because I'm scared of losing them, and they would forgive me in my old age.

This is basically the greatest happiness a man can know.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.