[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>run out of boxers >after taking a shower, pick up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: [078588].png (147 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
[078588].png
147 KB, 303x566
>run out of boxers
>after taking a shower, pick up the boxers I was sleeping in
>spray it down with axe spray deoderant
>smells fresh and good as new
>repeat for the last week
>save tremendously on the cost of boxers and laundry
lifehack general.
>>
>>24780207
bacteria is still there and is bad for you
>>
thats grody anon-kun
>>
Or you could just wash them by hand....
>>
>haven't watched jeans in months
>just changed after a month or two
I'm already ugly as fuck so I don't give a shit.
>>
>>24780365
why did you not sage this shit thread
>>
>Three pairs of jeans that fit
>Wear each for a week-week and a half
>Piggyback on other family laundry loads to get them clean
And in regards to boxers:
>Pile clothes in corner of room
>Dog has been chewing the crotch out of my boxers slowly, gone through five or six pair already
>Only two of them fit well anyway
>Recycle undies regardless (two, three days tops, in-between showers)
>Having to recycle for four-five now
>Going to have to ask mom/Santa for more boxers this year

I think it's because she smells the lube I leave in them sometimes (degenerate with toys). This is why I toy in the shower.

Also, should I get more licensed character boxers (had a couple pairs of angry birds/plants vs. Zombies boxers, couple with various beers on them, a walking dead pair, etc.) or norm it up with plain boxers/boxerbriefs?
>>
File: smughead.png (30 KB, 437x634) Image search: [Google]
smughead.png
30 KB, 437x634
I have been wearing the same five pairs of underwear for nearly 4 months. I just turn them inside out when one side of the crotch gets crusty.

After leaving one pair on the floor for about a week it doesn't really smell anymore, and it has solidified into a single hard lump of poo and piss drops. It's a little uncomfortable putting it on and feeling the lump come into contact with your ass, but otherwise it's fine.
>>
>take shit
>no toilet paper
>use the outside of the boxers im wearing
>reequip undergarments
>fresh butt
>>
sqrt(4060255)
>not using your cum mixed with pubes and underwear then making a hole where anal opening and dick is
>>
Or, yknow, go full-time commando and only wear fresh underwear when you need to leave the house so the rest of the street doesn't smell your filthy asscrack.
>>
>>24780487
>feeling the lump come into contact with your ass
underrated post
would throw into trash and go to store to pick up a new pack/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.