[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k, why do you want to kill yourself? Share your reasons >21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
r9k, why do you want to kill yourself?
Share your reasons
>21
>virgin
>never had gf
>never flirted, don't know how to
>complete inexperience
>going to be alone for rest of my life
>won't be able to live past 30 this way. will end it
>>
What are you waiting for? Do it. Please.
>>
i got more reasons to be alive than you do.
>>
>>24780138
Might be able to pull off the career i want. Life is still worth living atm. I'm still young but sadly it's obvious the companionship situation will and could never change. So of course once i've done all i want to do and can do. It will be time to go. if i can't pull off the career i want, i'll prob end it late 20's.
>>
>>24780124
>nineteen
>only ever been in relationships with psychobitches
>current ldgf may have legitimately killed herself
>feel alienated and unable to connect to other humans
>have no skills or talents, poor social skills, pretty much useless
>desperately want to be able to do art, music, etc but have no talent or money for it
>have been terribly repressed by dysfunctional broken family since childhood
>same family could have easily made me a trust fund babby with no problems in life
>am currently shitting my way through uni waiting for something to drastically change, will likely kill myself if something fucking batshit doesn't happen between now and when I graduate
Sometimes I legitimately wish my station in life had been shittier, so I'd have some kind of motivation to enjoy good things or push myself.
There's pretty much nothing worse than a life of constant ennui, anxiety, unfulfilled desires, and boredom with no end result.
>>
> Diagnosed depression
> Diagnosed anxiety
> Diagnosed Schizoid
Every second im awake i feel almost physical pain and mental exhaustion. I am uncomfortable no matter what i do, im angry and completely calm in the same time, in the same time i feel sadness and i feel nothing.
And its slowly eating me up and i dont know if i can take this shit anymore.
>>
>clinical depression
>no prospects in life/dead end job/no friends/never had a real relationship
>bored of life/distrusting of humans
>>
Fuck, there are so many broken people in this thread. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal, unlike you faggots I have a debilitating ailment which makes every second hell, I'm not some wet blanket that cares about getting my dick wet.
>>
>>24780124
To do some influential right for once. Permanently.
>>
>>24780124
got dealt a shitty hand
don't belong anywhere
>>
>>24780124

>25
>gay
>1/10 just because it doesnt go lower
>overthink everything to the point where i cant function properly
>stupid
>no skills/abilitys

suicide planned for end of month probably before christmas
>>
>great job
>tons of cash
>qt fiance
>might have kid soon
>everything is fucking perfect
>still depressed
>know everything is perfect but always fucking sad
>been this was since I was a kid

Holding off knocking fiance up because honestly think I'll be dead within a year.
>>
>24
>virgin
>no gf, no friends
>back at college but I can't do it, college is too stressful for me
>manlet
>ugly
>never worked
>can't drive
>anhedonic
>tried various therapies / medications and nothing helped
>>
>>24780124
>20
>same situation
>still believing
>>
>>24782734
tried anti depressants?
>>
>>24782794
Can't. I have a life insurance policy which covers suicide provided you have no declared history of depression, never taken anti depressants, etc. Would void it, and I need it for her.

Also, I work as a doctor and any AD's I take would need to be declared.
>>
>>24782846
Research some that seem suitable, and order them off the darknet.
Use the recommended doses for a month or two, and it will either work, or you can try a new type.

Don't make your qt fiance sad anon, try every treatment before you kill yourself.
>>
>>24780124
Are you literally me OP?
>>
19, same situation as you. Also neet and no long term plan when my parents die or kick me out.
>>
>>24780223
I feel you on the physical pain and mental exhaustion. It's hard to describe the physical pain. Sometimes, it's like a feeling in my chest.
>>
>>24782662
are you me? I just want to push everyone away, be alone and not have to worry if someone is gonna care or cry when I'm dead, it would be easier to kill myself. I'm tired and my successes in life only make me happy for a short period of time, then the never ending sadness overcomes again.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 796x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 796x530
>>24782846
>work as a doctor

Tick tock
>>
>19
>I avoid people and I have adhd, so I'm too scatterbrained to do ANYTHING
>always assume people will hate me/ridicule me if I attempt to talk to anyone
>addicted to drugs
>incapable of holding down a job
>lazy as fuck
>overweight
>lost all my friends
>people are moving on with their lives all around me and I just sit inside all day
>lost all social ability due to the fact I haven't really socialized since mid 2014

here comes the part where the normalfags tell me it's only gonna get better from here

only reason I haven't killed myself is the emotional burden it would leave on my parents
>>
>>24784263
You're only 19, bro. It's gonna get way better from here, trust me.
>>
File: 1362671974334.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1362671974334.gif
14 KB, 633x758
>>24780124
>>24782770
>>24782916

>be like you when I was your age
>live most of life in depression and anxiety
>get to 25th birthday
>have full RREEEEE meltdown over my shitty miserable life
>don't remember it too clearly
>decide to change
>go to gym to try to lift depression and lose weight due to fatass
>actively read about learn and practice social skills and
>read and learn pua (no h8 m8)
>do voluntary work due to being neet
>just over a year later
>have paying job
>have moved out
>lost virginity

Now I'm a normie who can't understand robot feels and should get off this board.
>>
ITT: people that wanna kill themselves because their lives don't make sense if they are not with a slut. lol
>>
I don't want to write a big greentext.
Wanted to die since 7 years old. 21 now.
No interest in anything, using computer to speed up time until sweet sweet death.
Cannot die while parents alive. As soon as they do, I'm free to kill myself.

at least I do not need other humans, male or female to give me company. I am my own.
>>
>>24784309
you give hope anon.
All that they do here is focus on negativity and don't even try making things better. This board is about crying and pitying yourself for what you are, not even trying. Im a loser, but i want to change. Being on this board certainly won't do it. You don't achieve anything from posting here, only make yourself even more depressed and miserable. Life is disgusting and painful, but it's only in your own power to change it.
>>
File: 1448013433577.jpg (49 KB, 599x421) Image search: [Google]
1448013433577.jpg
49 KB, 599x421
>>24784171
yeah on one side stands the fact that im untouchable and going to die alone but on the other side i wish to know what it feels like to be loved shit situation but i see no hope if im honest my face is just disgusting and i have no redeeming features the only thing i have going for me is no familiy or friends so i can just off myself when i feel the need to
>>
>>24784171
sucess is a lie to keep you hoping for hypothetical greener grass right next in the corner.

Its just some bullshit to make wageslave drone like myself work their ass off for a job they don't even half enjoy.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.