[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've quit for over 3 years now.. Still have those little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: bscap437.jpg (89 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
bscap437.jpg
89 KB, 848x480
I've quit for over 3 years now.. Still have those little cravings and dreams of smoking. I'm at the point "I''m probably going to die of something else before lung cancer" to give be an excuse to light one of those sweet cancer sticks.

Tell me /r9k/, what made you finally have a cigarette after quitting?
>>
>>24779790

yo. get the nicotine gum, shit is great.
>>
I never developed such a useless, disgusting habit.

Don't bother responding, I'm turning off my phone and won't read your response.
>>
>>24779790
>>24779800

Costco size bulk deal, op.
>>
>>24779800
>>24779816
>>24779817
I think I would of gotten better responses on /b/
>>
>>24779842

what's wrong with my response? im an ex smoker chewing the fuk out of these nicotine gum packs
>>
I started lifting, and my shitty lungs made me feel way more exhausted than I should be in between sets and basically completely precluded squats.

That's the only reason why I don't to this day. If I got hit by a truck and got partially paralyzed or something I'd probably start up again immediately.
>>
>implying I will ever stop smoking

heh
>>
I'm working on quitting. Doing pretty well with a vaporizer so far. You can get ejuice with no nicotine in it, that may be your best bet if you find yourself craving a cig so bad that you think you'll relapse. You might be able to trick your brain with the smoke, but not get addicted to nicotine.

>inb4 phillip morris shills and them calling vapes "fedora"
>>
>>24779790
I will probably stop when I start a family which will never happen. Kek

Who wants to be an old lonely man anyway
>>
>tfw hadn't smoked in two months until yesterday
>tfw realized i don't care about anything and want to die
>tfw drove to taco bell, got a crunchwrap and a chicken burrito
>tfw ate it all and smoked a marb red after

not resuming smoking but wanting to die mode is very much engaged
>>
smoking is bad, you dumb nerds
>>
>smoke weed out of a pipe outside at night for years
>buy a really nice vape so I don't have to go outside anymore since it doesn't even stink up my parent's house
>still go outside to smoke the pipe because LOVE being outside smoking

Wish I had a reason to go outside other than to smoke at night. It feels so good just taking out the dogs in the backyard and lighting up. Everything's quiet, your eyes adjust to the moonlight and you can see shooting stars. The cool, fresh air hits your lungs between the warm smoke, exhaling and watching it billow in the moonlight.

You'll never feel more at peace.
>>
>>24780184
WOW! Really? Do you think so!?
>>
File: 1278810708995.png (471 KB, 586x487) Image search: [Google]
1278810708995.png
471 KB, 586x487
>>24780279

yeah I do u fuggin nerd
>>
>>24780256
Nice job with the writing and shit
>>
>>24779842
>would of
>would
>of
>b
Go smoke yourself to death
>>
>>24780256
DUDE
WEED LMAOOO amirite???? xD
>>
>>24779790
I quit off on and on but I'm thinking about finally picking it up for good based on something someone once told me.

"People can stuff their face with all kinds of chemicals, over eat, under eat, not exercise, not get proper nutrition , apply chemicals to their skin to look better, get to much radiation from the sun, sleep too much, sleep to little, contribute nothing meaningful to society but yet we tend to focus so much effort on smoking? FUCK U NIGGGA NOW GIVE ME UR WALLET AND PHONE"
>>
>>24779790
The holidays make me depressed
>>
Smoking's degenerate.

OP's pic is the best love story of all time btw.
>>
>smoking

degenerate.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.