[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
inferiority complex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1447714192464.jpg (167 KB, 1364x844) Image search: [Google]
1447714192464.jpg
167 KB, 1364x844
>be 24
>successful financially
>successful academically
>successful socially
>physically fit
>ugly
>get a bf
>he's amazing
>smart
>financially secure
>handsome
>jacked as fuck
>genuinely nice
>constantly wonder why he would ever settle for somebody who looks like me
>can't say anything about that though
>just wonder in stunned silence

I really wish I could be pretty for him but man fuck genetics also why the fuck would he ever settle for me he's like a 9.5/10 all considered whereas I couldn't possibly be more than a 7. I mean looks are weighted heavily right? Maybe I'm just vain?
>>
>>24779209

where is your bf tonight anyway, you wouldnt be posting this if he was with you
>>
File: woman_is_the_nigger.jpg (1021 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
woman_is_the_nigger.jpg
1021 KB, 900x1344
What an interesting case study in why women are shitty posters

>blogpost
>new thread just to blogpost
>even though it's about someone else, still manages to be more than half about herself
>all praising herself
>OPENS with praising herself
>uses female image because FEMANON HERE, I NEED GIIIIIIIRL PICTURES BECAUSE I'M A GIRL :)
>>
>>>/lgbt/

the situations and problems of gays are something robots can't sympathize with.
>>
easy mode
>>
>>24779209
congratulations, you are a woman. now make some selfies in bikiny and whore for likes. That will make you feel beter
>>
File: wall-women.jpg (82 KB, 1271x613) Image search: [Google]
wall-women.jpg
82 KB, 1271x613
>>be 24

Hahahaha he already notices your fucking wrinkles and "old-looking" face

You're not even on par with him physically and he's already having second thoughts about being locked out of young qts forever by committing to you

Enjoy knowing he has pangs of real, hardcore angst every time he meets a 20 year old at his job and she's even halfway decent personality-wise, and he realises he could start all over at any time and actually experience touching some non-curdled asscheeks again
>>
>>24779209
Just look the other way when, yes WHEN, he fucks hotter girls on the side. If you want to stay his gf, the best thing you can do is be understanding and forgiving when he cheats on you.
>>
>>24779319

ayy lmao. worst advice ever, nobody can last in a shit relationship like that
>>
>>24779244
Yoko One should fucking kill herself. Did you hear that pathetic shit music she put out a while ago? That shit was cringe tier.

I don't even give a fuck about Lennon or whatever bullshit fans have regard Ono and him. I hate the Beatles. But Ono is a fucking retard.
>>
>>24779236
I decided that I was infringing on my rights as a guest by staying overnight at his house so often, so I talked to him about it. And he agreed that I should probably only spend the night at his place 3 or fewer times a week, so as not to cause friction with his housemates.

>>24779244
It's really just a coincidence that the person in the picture is a girl. I have tons of reaction pictures of genderless humanoids, males, and Digimon on my phone and computer.

The reason that I praised myself is because I know with my rational mind that I'm valuable. The point was that I'm unsure if my subconscious mind will ever feel the same way. And that scares me. I feel like if I were just more confident about myself, I wouldn't be so anxious all the time and maybe I'd be happier.
>>
>>24779341
Dude oh my god
Watch this shit
John Lennon was so keked by her I doubt he even beat the shit out of her after this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h9kgu71d81U
>Google: chuck berry John Lennon yoko ono
>>
>>24779319
>forgive him when he cheats on you
I honestly wouldn't begrudge him for cheating on me. I'm unattractive. He's got sexual needs. I'm just afraid that I'll lose him emotionally.
>>
File: nyanners.jpg (189 KB, 908x800) Image search: [Google]
nyanners.jpg
189 KB, 908x800
>>24779376
>I know with my rational mind that I'm valuable
>24 years old

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>24779376

> place 3 or fewer times a week, so as not to cause friction with his housemates.

oh. yeah let him have some alone time/house mate time.

the problem isn't him, its you. you're wearing him out with your insecurity.

go read a book tonight.
>>
File: still qt pi.jpg (121 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
still qt pi.jpg
121 KB, 540x720
>>24779416
>>24779319

lol. u do this to yourself op.

>>24779423

nyanners is still qt, you just have a bad photo of her
>>
>>24779660
>nyanners is still qt
Yeah but unfortunately she became a huge sjw
>>
>>24779660
you seriously don't see in that pic how old she's gotten?

she has the exact same weird mouth thing that all girls get around 25, looks like fucking grandma

look at her eyes she looks like she's fucking 29

i'd still fuck her but seriously she is basically screaming "don't fuck me or i'll miscarry your babies i'm so old"
>>
>>24779685

ok so its not like im gonna meet her, is there any reason for me to care about what she does with her time?
>>
>>24779700

your babies? maybe u thinking too far ahead. i like women that age anyways
>>
>>24779729
sure you do roastie

sure you do
>>
>>24779738

everytime i post my dick the jani deletes it/tries to get me banned so
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.