[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my cum taste better? It tastes really plain and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 9324.jpg (25 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
9324.jpg
25 KB, 475x475
How do I make my cum taste better? It tastes really plain and nasty, I want to get the sweet pineapple flavour.
>>
>>24779006
By eating pineapple.
>>
>>24779023
This is a myth. Food does not affect the taste of your jizz.
>>
Why do you give a shit what your jizz tastes like OP you fucking queer?
>>
>>24779006
Swallow your own jizz at least once a day for a week. Your body will start to recognize the bitter and salty taste as unpleasant and will send sugars to your balls to sweeten the load.
>>
>>24779445
I know you're joking, but that's pretty much what I plan to do.
>>
>>24779006
Who is qt, OP?
>>
>>24779006
Not really passing.
>>24779361
He's eating it because he is a queer.
>>24779634
Of all the autistic things you could do you decided to pick eating your own semen.
>>
>>24779258
That's bullshit. You're diet and exercise affects everything about you're body.
>>
File: artashir.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
artashir.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>24779662
I know her IRL.
>>
>>24779694
How's it "autistic" to do something naughty and slutty when you're home alone?
>>
Mom, OP is being a faggot again
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.