[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk suicide, robots. Tried suspension hanging last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (647 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647 KB, 1520x2688
Let's talk suicide, robots.

Tried suspension hanging last night. I think I did it wrong somehow cause it took way too long to fall unconscious and it was extremely painful. Going to try the hibachi method tomorrow - any tips?
>>
Freezing to death is great if you live near the north.
>>
dont commit suicide
do something radical to improve your life
>>
>>24778260
>it was extremely painful

For you
>>
>>24778278
Strongly considering that if I live long enough for it to be cold enough. Its very mild so far. Apprehensive due to permanent damage if found plus time to death can't be adequately gauged.
>>
>failing to kill yourself

That's pretty embarrassing. Why not just jump off an extremely tall building? It's something you can do in the heat of the moment and you won't have much time to regret it.

But I'm not stupid enough to believe that you actually want to die. I do believe that you're an attention seeking faggot, though. So my tip is to kill yourself.
>>
>>24778260
You failed to kill yourself? What the fuck man, you can't go and pussy out because it's too painful you fucking deadshit.

Try a nitrogen cylinder (w/ regulator, pressure gauge & hose)

Shits so easy even your old nan is doing it.
>>
>>24778328
Too afraid of heights. I've thought about trying to get behind a cop on foot, take his gun, back up, throw the safety, maybe rack the slide for good measure, and pull. Huge consequences if I fuck up though. CO poisoning seems like the best way to go. I would jump in front of a train but I don't want to traumatize the driver.
>>
>>24778278
>>24778328
>>24778362
What the fuck? OP is a human being. And your just telling him he's worthless and telling him ways to kill himself? Trust me op, life is worth living. Whether you smoke or game all day, it will be all worth it in the end. Don't listen to these trolls.
>>
Why not kill yourself of old age
>>
>>24778407

>Other people should suffer so I don't feel bad

Get lost normie
>>
>>24778406

So you're telling me you're afraid of heights but not of dying? Do you know how stupid you sound? Fuck me. I'm not even going to pretend that I care about your worthless life.

>I would jump in front of a train but I don't want to traumatize the driver.
>im such a nice person that ill pretend to care about some random train driver :)

These fucking normies make me sick. God. If everybody who claimed they wanted to die actually did it, the world would actually be a better place.
>>
>>24778362
Would be too difficult to source discreetly and quite expensive.
>>
>>24778407

Are you fucking kidding? It's pretty evident he's serious. He asked for help and so far I've given the best advice (albeit crudely).

What the fuck are you going to do, reach out and give the dud a hug?
>>
>>24778407
Go back to reddit faggot.
If OP wants to die, why shouldn't we help him? It's his choice.
>>
>>24778453
Yup. Can't explain it. Have been my whole life. And I'd prefer to limit collateral damage - I don't hate anyone else, just myself.
>>
>>24778260
I think suspension hanging is alright but you have to do it right

When I tried it I used a skipping rope and didn't tie the noose tight enough because I'm a fucking moron. I got really drunk then just stuck my head in until I passed out. I woke up laying on the floor and had a sore neck for 3 days so I assume my neck contorted and my head slipped out at some point.

>>24778407
Back to reddit
>>
>>24778260
Don't kill yourself dummy. If you want to talk to someone, give me your email
>>
Best method is jumping off tall building or sawing your head
>>
>>24778458
No, it's very cheap and readily available. In regards to being 'discreet', just say you're taking up home-brewing alcohol. Also If he's serious about killing himself the cost is not a fucking problem you dumbass.
>>
>>24778492
Well I fucking hate you. I can see why you hate yourself. You're stupid and weak. The fact that I know this now means I know without a doubt that you won't kill yourself. You're too much of a fucking pussy. You will live a long boring life like every other fearful normie fuck.
>>
>>24778407
Dude is right.
Think of how much can change in only a year.
Last year I wanted to kill myself. I made all the plans (pic related)
Since I decided to give it one more shot, my life has changed so much. I have a qt, a great job, two cats... All in the space of a year.
Don't give up yet OP. Ride it out.
Life isn't permanent. Death is.
>>
You may not believe it now, but the way you're feeling will change. Life is worth living. What is making you want to kill yourself? There are many people here for you (ignore all of the trolls...)
>>
>>24778406
>Killing yourself
>entertaining petty fears
faggot.

You probably couldn't take the cop's gun.
1) Because there are usually several safety measures on a cop's holster
2) You're a pathetic fag,.
>>
>>24778509
I don't exactly have unfettered access to tall buildings, plus the fear would be too great. Sawing my head would be metal as fuck but that would mean that my family would have to find me having literally sawn my own head off with power tools. I'm going to do this in a discreet location and send a text on a few hours' delay telling a friend to call 911.
>>
>>24778482
He's not the one who's making him want to even make that choice. It's all the scumbags around him and the shitty luck he's had. He deserves better.

OP, we should talk on skype. I have nice soft soothing voice, let me whisper sweet nothings in your ear until you change your mind.
>>
>>24778541
>dont kill yourself anon-kun

Oh look its these type of people on 4chan
>>
>>24778260
I don't get why people would want to commit suicide. There's so much good shit coming out.
>>
>>24778520
>I'm a normie and my life is pretty much perfect. I don't understand why someone would want to kill themselfs. TO BEE YOURSELF MAN

:^)

I'm pretty sure the issues you had when you wanted to kill yourself were pretty trivial.
>>
>>24778520
Fuck off you faggot

I wish I killed myself before I tried turning my life around. Every day is just miserable but because I've put in effort I feel like there's no point in killing myself. In other words, I've lost the balls for it but wish I could get them back.

Life is terrible. The desire to kill yourself never goes away. Depression will always hit you. IT NEVER GOES AWAY.
>>
>>24778566
All I hear are excuses. Maybe you shouldn't kill yourself else you would have done it by now.

Also fuck all you normies ruining this thread.
>>
>>24778592
I do understand why someone would want to kill themselves. I was not a normie. I am now, I'll admit that. But I was homeless, no parents, no friends, nothing. I didn't know how to treat myself and was an ugly fucker. Things can change. You can learn and grow, no matter how old you are.

>>24778600
It sounds like you just haven't moved past it. You can get there anon, you need to get someone to go with you. I can help you. You have nothing to lose by talking to me, you're already miserable, right? Reach out me, let's talk.
>>
I honestly believe those people dissuading people feom committing suicide on r9k of all places are just trolls.

What op wants right now is advice on killing himself; telling him to not do it is doing him a disservice and doing so on r9k is pretty mich trolling
>>
>>24778512
It's pricey as fuck for enough to kill - my estimates put it at around $150 for all the equipment. Plus I can't source it locally - "son why did this nitrogen tank arrive in the mail today?"
>>
>>24778700
Anyway, order of battle is going to be charcoal, then if necessary long drop hanging, and then if I still haven't died yet I'll do either the train or figure out a nitrogen solution.
>>
>>24778260
>it was extremely painful
looks like you're not a big enough guy to kill yourself
>>
>>24778659
>I used to be homeless and oh so sad ;_;
>Now I'm living a great life... working a mediocre job every day to live in a shitty house and provide for some whore who would dump me the instant something better comes along
How could any suicidal person resist such a promising future

I'm sure someone with mental problems can just try harder and turn their life around just like someone with just financial problems

Just be yourself and you'll be happy and things will get better and you won't just go on living life wishing you did kill yourself!

KILL YOURSELF
>>
Here's some shit to pick you up, OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrCA1OInoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrdk3IGcau8
>>
>>24778780
"Just financial problems"
You assume that's how I became homeless at 12 years old? Because I had financial problems?
Why are you making so many assumptions about my life? What is wrong with a mediocre job and a shitty house? It's my job that I enjoy and my house that I have made my own. It's not even about what I have, it's about how I feel, how I treat myself and how others treat me. I have my share of mental disorders. I just have found my way of getting around everything and if I can help someone else see the beauty in life then why the fuck not eh?

PS I am that whore. ;)
>>
>>24778962
>be female
>tell people to be themselves
incredible
>>
>>24778989
I didn't say to be themselves. Fuck that, being themselves is why they're thinking of suicide in the first place. They are miserable being who they currently are. When you change HOW you are you can change WHO you are.
>>
>>24778260
what do you guys think about stabbing self?
im gonna try to stab myself in the heart with a sharp knife.
>>
>>24779126
Seems extremely difficult. Best option is eating poison, waiting for it to start to take effect, then stand on a ledge of a tall building while shooting yourself in the head with enough force to knock you off the ledge. Three ways to die = increased odds of success.
>>
>>24779126
I don't advise it although It is certainly possible, look up Elliot Smith.
>>
>>24778520
you disgust me so much.
nothing will change.
and even if i would win a billion,
i would spend the money to kill myself.

remember this dirt when your girl fucks some other guy someday and your cats died.
>>
>>24778260
BUT HOW DO WE KNOW YOU DID SUCCEED?
>>
>>24779237
You're driven to suicide from 'that'? Come on mate, pull your socks up - I thought this was a serious thread.

>>24779126

It's easier just sitting in a lounge chair and huffing nitrogen, your method seems unnecessarily complex and prone to failure (this guy has already pussied out once).
>>
>>24779288
im not suicidal from that you retard
>>
>>24779626
So what then? Why are you afraid to talk about shit (you're going to kill yourself anyway, right?).

Since you're too thick to follow my advice properly I now suggest 'not' killing yourself.
>>
>>24779007
This is the worst advice ever, you are retarded. Never give anyone advice on anything ever again.
>>
I've been suicidal off and on again for years now. I think I might do it in the future. I'd do it now if it weren't for: a) the fact that new games are coming out that I'm interested in, b) the promise of the fact that there's always going to be new shit that I'm interested in, c) don't really want to hurt any of my family, and d) can't really come up with a decent, painless suicide method.

But I'm such an unhappy, broken person that I don't think that I won't end up killing myself eventually, to be honest family.
>>
>>24778453
>>24778515
You sure are edgy ain't ya?
>>
Thread is on suicide watch.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.