[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hearingloss/ here? Just when stuff seemed to be okay, depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: frog.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
Who /hearingloss/ here?
Just when stuff seemed to be okay, depression getting a bit better, and I fucking start losing my hearing. I fucking love music and if that goes I will probably just kill myself. Went to a bunch of 'doctors', no one even knows what the fuck is going on. Don't know what else to say.
>>
>>24777851
20% deaf in my left ear since I was a kid, started wearing hearing aids but stopped because kids would point at me and be like what's wrong with him what that?

Now I'm losing hearing in my right ear, both my ears hurt all the fucking time it's really annoying. I know your pain OP.
>>
File: 1425077817982.png (282 KB, 300x565) Image search: [Google]
1425077817982.png
282 KB, 300x565
>tfw tinnitus

It used to be really bad but its manageable right now. Im hoping that in the next 10-15 years we have treatments or cures for hearing loss and tinnitus..... Thanks republicunts for stunting stemcell research.
>>
>>24777851

I'd take that option too anon. Fuck anyone who says you don't have a right to.
>>
>>24777851
>I fucking love music and if that goes I will probably just kill myself

Shit bro, this got me. Sister had always had pretty bad hearing (though she could always hear, loved music, just had to talk a bit slower and louder with her).

Her hearing deteriorated at 25, she's nearly completely deaf. Was fucking devastating for her as well. Problem was she was the good kid in our family, knew 3 languages, great degree, a ton of things in her life that have gone to shit because she can't hear anymore.

Not trying to depress you but I really sympathise with you. Shit stuff.
>>
>>24777958
(OP) Yeah, that shit too. Opposite for me - used to be manageable but now its just a constant REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE which gets even louder when I try to use my only escape (drugs)
>>
Is this shit just random? Or is it because you were listening to music too loudly.
>>
>>24778026
>>24777897
Thanks guys.
>>24777994
The thought of not existing terrifies me...
>>
>>24778026
>>24777958
>>24777851

I live in constant fear of losing my sight and hearing. Please wake me up.
>>
>>24777851
Same here man. I'm losing my hearing and have really bad tinnitus.

Music was the only thing I had left, but now I'm in the planning stages of suicide.
>>
>>24777851
I've always been slightly deaf in my left ear, thankfully it's not that noticeable unless I'm cleaning my ears out and realize that things are slightly deafened on that side. Earwax buildup seems to equalize the volume between the two sides.
>>
File: 1449072727378.jpg (217 KB, 1529x1490) Image search: [Google]
1449072727378.jpg
217 KB, 1529x1490
>>24777851

Senpai you might just have a wax impaction that doctors missed. Go to some skilled audiologists.
>>
>>24778051
Lost most of hearing in right ear to some inner ear infection about 6 months ago. Over the last month, left is going too. Nobody can tell me why.
>>
>>24778027

http://plasticity.szynalski.com/

try this....

That and magnesium has made it a bit better for me.
>>
File: 17704886.jpg (96 KB, 506x461) Image search: [Google]
17704886.jpg
96 KB, 506x461
>>24778080
I think we can both make it, science is advancing pretty fast and we might be able to get pretty lifelike hearing aids or some stem cell shit. If we off ourselves now, we may never know.
>>
>>24778370

this tbhfam

Tinnitus is annoying,obviously worse at night in the quiet but I think there is hope.
>>
The worst part is having to ask everybody to repeat what they just said.
>>
>>24778508
that sucks a lot desu senpai, people think you're dumb but you just can't hear them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.