[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all men fucking terrible? All I want is a good bf who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1401407666237.gif (273 KB, 438x360) Image search: [Google]
1401407666237.gif
273 KB, 438x360
Why are all men fucking terrible? All I want is a good bf who isn't socially retarded, makes a good amount of money and isn't fucking atrocious looking. -.-

Is that really too much to ask? Ugh.
>>
File: leave.jpg (757 KB, 1580x2080) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
757 KB, 1580x2080
Fuck off tranny "fem"bot
>>
You want a Chad when you're not a Stacey. That's your problem. Get ready to settle or die alone.
>>
Shit b8, m8

[Spoiler] Fucking roboto bitch fuck off [/Spoiler]
>>
File: 1443330547674.gif (168 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1443330547674.gif
168 KB, 375x375
Taking the bait but youre not doing the cycle right roastie
first you get pumped by chads left and right when you have somewhat of your youth left
THEN you look for beta providers
>>
>>24777604
this is how you spoiler retard
>>
And dick size of what?
>>
>Makes a good amount of money

Why is this ever a factor?

Of all the women ive lusted for never once did I think of where they worked or how much money they made. 90% of the time that shit is circumstancial.

Another generation or 2 and we'll all be working at walmart
>>
>>24777655
At least 7.5 inches, honestly. Anything else is fucking pitiful and the easiest way to tell that someone isn't even a real man.
>>
>>24777626
<s>aw dang</s>
>>
>>24777658
>we'll all be working at walmart
Except Chad.
>>
Shit bait.
Sage
Hide
Delete
>>
>>24777512
>Is that really too much to ask? Ugh.
Take a look where you are posting.
>YES
and
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
for good measure
>>
>>24777684
Well shit.
>needs more than 5 inches
>not a slut
>>
>>24777512
Reported and saged

original comment
>>
terrible thread, sage hide and filter
>>
all I want is a bf who's hung, a furry, and fun to hang out with. is that too much to ask?
>>
File: tumblr_m1ucjjc99G1rrbogso1_500.gif (291 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1ucjjc99G1rrbogso1_500.gif
291 KB, 500x276
>>24777512
>tfw have bf with 5 looks, 20/10 personality, 0/10 money
>tfw offered a life of luxury all the time by 0/10 men with endless cash
>>
>>24777512
Heard something the other day:
>If you want to marry a General, start dating a Lieutenant.
Basically, you had a shot at a good bf, but you weren't interested because he wasn't rich enough for you. Now he's got a good job and a wife who liked him before he was rich, so fuck you.
>>
>>24777658

Because women aren't men you retard.

Women want a man who can look after her and their children, and on a biological level this means a whole lot more than caring for them for our standard 1 year of maternity leave.

Men and women have radically different standards in what they look for in mates never forget.
>>
>>24779355
>Men and women have radically different standards in what they look for in mates never forget.

>men want a pretty girl
>girls want a handsome guy

wow so radical
>>
>>24779420
hello autist
>>
>>24777512

No but this is easy to get if you aren't a mentally damaged slut.

80% of men make a good amount of money. 95%+ of men aren't socially retarded. 95%+ aren't atrocious looking. Maybe if you weren't an atrocious whore actually normal or better men would be interested in you, unfortunately you're probably as vapid and worthless as all women today and blame your woes on men instead of improving yourself.
>>
>>24777512
> can't attract man she wants
must be men's fault eh roastie?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.