[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xmas dinner alone at Denny's Anyone else doing this for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: shep smith.jpg (39 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
shep smith.jpg
39 KB, 204x204
Xmas dinner alone at Denny's

Anyone else doing this for Christmas?
>>
>>24777024
Why the fuck would you go out alone on Christmas? Are you that masochistic? Just stay in and save yourself the embarrassment.

>But I don't care what others think of me I do what I want.
Don't lie to yourself.
>>
>>24777130
Or I guess just lie and say you're a jew or something. I'm drunk and retarded. I'd feel like shit about it regardless though.
>>
I will spend my christmas eating graham crackers in bed.
like every year
>>
Why Denny's? Reference to 'The Santa Clause'?
>>
>>24777220
You eat graham crackers in bed every Christmas? That is an odd tradition. Graham crackers are good though.
>>
Please dont go out on christmas.

People who would rather be with their families have to go to work because people go to fucking Denny's on Christmas..
>>
>>24777295
>caring about normies feelings
>>
>>24777295

Some of the employees probably have nothing to do on Christmas, either. And if they work on Christmas they get paid extra.
>>
>>24777312
A robot who has to work at fucking Denny's on Christmas doesn't make him a normie.
>>
>>24777295
>mfw I go to the movies and dennys on christmas
>I don't even like either of them
Remember wagekeks you're mine, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
>>
>>24777130
because im 29 and still live at home, and my parents invite guests over, last year they lied and said i was out at a friends, when i was in my room upstairs, and i couldnt leave the room or even piss because people would have heard me
>>
File: JUST 2.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST 2.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>24777424
lmao

JUST
>>
>>24777463
whatever it is what it is
>>
>>24777424

>leave the room to piss

WE GOT A NORMIE HERE
>>
>>24777590
i used to piss in my empty steel reserve plastic 40ozs but i honestly for whatever reason always used to hit the top of it and get piss everywhere fuck that
>>
I wish I could spend the holidays alone.

I hate all the phony, family togetherness bullshit. Forced, artificial appreciation of people you largely want nothing to do with throughout most of the year.

I only got to spend one Christmas and New Years alone and it was so fucking peaceful.
>>
>>24777340
someone who has an actual social circle to spend time with on christmas isn't a robo though
>>
>>24777666
for the last 4 years i posted on here for nye and drank, also called the cops evey year on my neighbors for fire works, they are illegal in my state and yes the cops did come out and stop them
>>
>>24777424
are you literally harry potter?
>>
>>24777718
lol no i can walk freely around my house except when my parents have to lie when people come over
>>
>>24777666
The thing is, the world rubs it in your fucking face every way possible and makes you feel bad about yourself. This is Valentines Day all over again: I couldn't care less about some random made up holyday, but the world just won't shut up about it till one feels inadequate.
>>
>>24777678
Coworkers are hardly a social circle. Especially a minimum wage job like Denny's.
>>
>>24777883
I meant family/friends - a reason not to work at christmas.
>>
I like breakfast food more than holiday food tbhwa
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.