[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow you wake up with the power of love manipulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 1500x2000
Initiation and limitations:
>to induce individuals, it requires skin contact for 10 seconds
>the effect is permanent and immediate after the 10 second requirement

The individual controlled will feel overwhelming attraction, personal attachment, unselfish loyalty, and benevolent concern for you

What do you do with this power?
>>
I'd touch my own skin for 10 seconds.
>>
File: oldbutthead.jpg (18 KB, 284x299) Image search: [Google]
oldbutthead.jpg
18 KB, 284x299
>>24776822
Do this to some 6-10 girls working low-mid level jobs and have them work and give me the money while I also do this to some 10/10 girls.

That way I get all the money and pussy I could ever want.
>>
>>24776883
Im sad now thanks
>>
>>24776894
So you would turn various girls into your sex slaves and feed you a percent of their income?

The effect is permanent, you would be overriding any type of emotions that these girls previously had. It would almost be like killing them and their dreams.

>>24776883
and then what?
>>
>>24776955

Women have no real ambitions other than to be fancy sluts anyways.
>>
>>24776822
nothing because i am not a rapist :^)
>>
>>24776822
Getting someone to let you touch them for 10 seconds is pretty difficult unless you already have a pretty close relationship with them.

There are people I've known for years that it would be awkward as shit to touch for longer than 5 seconds.
>>
>>24776955
And then I would love myself and be deeply concerned with my own success. Right now I'm only somewhat concerned with my success.
>>
>>24776883

ya beat me to it, family.

masturbate furiously
>>
>>24777007
Just walk up say hold my hand for 10 seconds and i guarantee you will love me if not ill give you 1000$ or pretend to show them something lead them by the hand best way is palm reading tell any girl you can do it she will probably let you and ten seconds in gg
>>
>>24777007
You could turn a long handshake into something more or you could go to a bar and pretend to be a fortune teller.

I think I would just go to a bar, go to the hottest girls possible and tell them I would pay for all their drinks if I could not tell their future from reading their palm.
>>
>>24777082
>>24777102
Problem with this is you won't know anything about the girl's personality. Sure, she'll love you unconditionally, but she could be annoying as hell.
>>
File: 1445538107943.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
1445538107943.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>24777102
>reading their palm
Dont steal my idea nigger
>>
>>24776822
>hug onetis for ten seconds
>find a way to touch Bill Gates or some equally-rich chum for ten seconds
>>
>>24777170
So? Where does it say you have to love her back? If she stalks you or something
A: shoot her in self defense
B: report to police
>>
>>24777199
why a billionaire?

>>24777178
>>24777102
>>24777082
so after they love you, what would you have them do? remember the effect is forever.

>>24777170
good point, but since this love is all encompassing, you can also manipulate their mindset through love.
>If you love me, you would do this or this
>>
>>24776822
Just be me and when a woman tries to manipulate me for personal gain I'd use it on her so she'd be my slave. Then I'd use her to point out anyone else that was like her. Repeat ad infinitum.
>>
>>24777241
That's a pretty fucked up mentality.

What if someone made you fall in love with them and then killed you just because they thought you were annoying?
>>
I for one won't be attempting to woo the cow in OP's pic into giving me milk. Do you guys have any tasteful broads you could show me?

Also, that talent won't bring anyone happiness, just the shallow satisfaction of the manipulator. Pray instead that other women should practice this power on you.
>>
>>24777287
>if they stalk you or something
I didnt say because they were annoying you shoot them and report them to police for being annoying? Reading comprehension tbhfam not my problem if they are upset you dont like them back id pick a girl from work anyhow so i know id like her
>>
>>24777345
Either way you're ruining someone's life and causing them misery based on a thoughtless, selfish whim.
>>
>>24777261
Fugg and marry tbhfam she loves you so she wont cheat or divorce you
>>
i'd start bar brawls that slowly turn into orgies as one by one i hit the 10-second mark over a series of punches and the guys hitting me start defending me against other guys and then bonding over shared attraction towards me and eventually fucking each other while thinking of me.
>>
>>24777345
>>24777280
>behaving like a Stacy
>>
>>24777367
>ruining their life
How because they love me and i grew to dislike them? Gee sounds like every relationship i never had
>>
>>24777371
Holy shit I love you brobloxsky, no need to fight me on that
>>
>>24776822
>the power of love manipulation
Useless. What's the point?
>>
>>24777371
Jesus Christ, this is the best post ITT.

You deserve a fucking medal.
>>
>>24777376
Nice meme stacies fuck random chads
>id pick a girl from work anyhow
Notice i pick one girl who i would then marry
>>
>>24777376
If that's what you call fucking over people trying to fuck you over, then sure.
>>
>>24777410
what do you mean?

>>24777371
and the women? what happens to them?
>>
>>24777447
Holy shit a robot is arguing his integrity in his usage of misogynist slavery

new low guys, pull back and regroup
>>
File: 1432415439256.jpg (423 KB, 2126x1390) Image search: [Google]
1432415439256.jpg
423 KB, 2126x1390
>>24777476
Full retard
>>>tumblr
>>>reddit
Solid bait though 7.5/10
>>
>>24777473
I mean what purpose would such a power serve?
>>
>>24777476
eh, who gives a fuck.

would you really not use this type of power? there is a number of ways you can exploit it. you could manipulate millionaires into give you money and have women fawning over you.
>>
>>24777519
If you used this on a woman it would be evidence of deep-seated hatred or resentment of women because it would not meet them on their own terms and it would force someone to love you who may never have spared a second thought on you without it. After all, if you could charm her on your own, you wouldn't need it.

That picture you used only hints further at your own commisserative insecurity.
>>
>>24777721
>implying im insecure
Top kek theres a difference between insecurity and realizing your value you can be secure and say im not getting 10/10s its realism

>resentment of women
This is true but whats your point exactly? Im le badman in made up superpower universe? If i had any other power id use it for personal gain too like every human ever
>>
>>24777532
I would not use it. As a lawyer I would persecute the immorally rich in court. Not all millionaires are crooks, though. Guess I'll just "suffer" on my high horse.
>>
>>24777830
You should never self-appraise that way. Make money and you can have all the 10s you want, if sex is all you're after. As for the ones who profess their love to you... well, just make sure you're keeping up on your daily dosage of salt.

Don't you want true love? You must. Look where we are.
>>
>>24777931
>dont know your own worth
>make money (raising your value) and have all the 10s you want
>the ones that profess their love for you...make sure you keep up your daily dose of salt
What shit made zero sense. Also how am i salty in anyway?
>>
>>24778007
Well I see my English degree got me nowhere in society pretty quickly. My point is, know what you're worth and find someone who sees that. Enslaving "10/10s" sounds textbook salty to me, bro.
>>
>>24777869
For a lawyer, you tend to misread things. I never suggested or said that millionaires are crooks. On the contrary, most millionaires are just upper middle class individuals that saved and worked hard.

>I would not use it.
>persecute the immorally rich in court.
So ridiculous and you're the exact type to abuse this power.

Highly corrupt and wealthy individuals are exceedingly difficult to persecute. Can you really say that you would not use this power if it would help in persecuting a cartel leader or prostitution ring?

The use of the power would potentially save the lives of hundreds. By not acting, you would also be condemning countless women to death and rape.
>>
>>24778058
you're not a lawyer, bro.
>>
>>24778072
Manipulating millionaires into giving me money would not be "doing good." You're backpedalling. And there is something called legal ethics, you know. Mind control is not exactly what you'd call admissable.
>>
>>24778098
Never said I was. Wait, how are you not salty? You're starting to get petty now.
>>
>>24778058
>dont appraise yourself
>point is know your worth
contradiction

>enslaving 10/10s sounds salty
10's was an example how did you ever graduate college

>girl from work
>girl from work
>girl from work
Enslaved from your point of view maybe
>she loves you
>is completely happy
>you are happy together forever
>>
>>24778146
Wasnt the same guy lel board ids would be nice imo
>>
>>24778146
It's 2015 you can stop saying salty now redditcancer :-)
>>
>>24778162
Holy shit this is just sad, dude. Work is about as unromantic as it gets. If there was a second me, I would hate the shit out of the plebby chick in the deli who made me love her.
>>
>>24778191
This tbhfam sounds pretty gay/niggery though tbhfam is literally nig nog memes but i digress
>>
>>24778191
Follow the thread
>>
>>24778217
lt's 2015 you can stop saying salty now redditcancer :-)
>>
>>24778199
Who said work was romantic?
Whats sad about it anyway i would date a girl i know id enjoy having around in an alternate universe where she wouldnt cheat or divorce

>plebby chick in the deli
Whats your firstname btw? That is strangly coincidental
>>
>>24778117
>backpedalling
you're misusing that word. I recognize that the action is morally indefensible.

Anyone who adamantly says that they would never use this power, is the type of person that would eventually abuse the power.

>legal ethics
>admissable
As if the individual or anyone else is going to admit that they are being mind controlled.
>>
>>24778282
>admit
Someone mindcontroled wouldnt know it
>>
>>24778117
In addition, how do you define "doing good?" If I chose a millionaire that abuses his children and wife, but forced him to love his family and treat them with respect; would that action be good? I'm removing his free will but I am saving multiple lives?

If I were to manipulate a dictator in to being more humane to the people that he governed, would that be a "good" action? The monetary compensation that I receive could also be viewed as a consultant fee of sorts.
>>
Holy shit talk about pack mentality. God forbid someone tries to avert pathetic threads on this board from being endlessly generated.

>What if I could make girls love me?

>Elliott was a hero

>What's wrong with rape?

>"Chad" troll thread

>I'm more insecure since posting here

>Look how alone I am on Christmas

We need a nice greentext stories thread. OC is what made this place great.
>>
>>24776986
all these boring trips with their edgy comments. at least be somewhat memorable
>>
>>24778282
Doesn't mean I'd use it
>>
>>24778329
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You've already stated you would commit morally indefensible deeds.
>>
>>24778329
This good is completely objective

>>24778332
Fuck off reddit go to b for your greentext screenshots

>>24778382
>completely ignore his post
>>
>>24778267
First initial A, still a bite?
>>
>>24778427
Is this your initial or the girls?
>>
>>24778382
>millionaires are crooks
>You've already stated you would commit morally indefensible deeds.
lol at your shitlaw degree.

Once again, I never said that. I only said
>would you really not use this type of power? there is a number of ways you can exploit it. you could manipulate millionaires into give you money and have women fawning over you.
>>
>>24778418
Okay fine, assuming he wouldn't steal money or enslave his own harem and only did good I guess it would be fine but I'd never endorse any individual having this power, regardless. Satisfied?

This is turning into a mildly interesting discussion.
>>
>>24778418
don't bother responding to that clown

>>24778485
You're not a lawyer and I can't imagine anyone paying you for any sort of counsel. You only responded to me a 3 or 4 times and in each one, you clearly misunderstood what I was saying.
>>
>>24778471
It just seemed like a tell, honestly. You ponder these things, what, just for the sake of argument?
>>
>>24778485
>still ignoring that good is objective
M8 please

Ill agree this has been an interesting thread best one on r9k in awhile
>>
>>24778528
What are you saying, then? And lol, thanks for the free advice but I doubt this kind of discussion will ever factor into my studies.
>>
>>24777261
>so after they love you, what would you have them do? remember the effect is forever.
Send them off to work while I stay at home being a dirty NEET and/or slowly build up an army of people who are blindly devoted to me.
>>
I'm in nursing school and really like 3 girls so far, and am sexually attracted to nearly every one of them. I practice taking pulse and some shit to get my 10 seconds in on the one's I like and then make them my wives. I could get a damn nice apartment that's just a short bike ride to the hospital if we split rent four ways.

It would be the perfect life. We'll be one big happy family. I'd probably get them to lactate too. I think it would be pretty cool to live on just their milk. I wouldn't even need to finish nursing school in this scenario. I could get a 4th member then have one or two at work, one asleep, and one tending to me at all times. That way I could focus on investing my money they give me and enjoying my little projects. Our household would easily gross 280k/yr, and that's just with the usual 3 days on 4 days off schedule. I could probably have them do 4 days on 3 days off each week and increase household income by 90k.

I would also have lots of fun dressing them up. When they aren't in scrubs or qt babydolls, negligees, and camisole+bloomers they'll be wearing qt dresses or skirts and blouses. I love this time of year. A heavy knit dress and thigh high socks is maximum qt.

My polygamous lifestyle might be hard to explain to my parents, but fuck it. I have more than enough love to spread between 4 girls. Being in love when it is fulfilled is the best feeling ever too. I don't care if I"m overriding their dreams and ambitions. I"m giving them the ultimate happiness and a reason to live. The good far outweighs the bad, for them and especially for me as well.
>>
>>24778535
Wait, what? What are you really getting at? Good deeds are fine, but I wouldn't give a nuke to someone just because they said they were going to use it on ISIS real estate only. It's a matter of keeping power balanced.
>>
>>24778442
Mine.

Okay, give me some details about where you work.
>>
>>24778646
>>24778579
>>24778534
lol @ your tendency to misinterpret and given non responses.

what do you mean by studies?
>>
>>24778646
Define good deeds though
You believe destroying isis is a good deed yet isis thinks its a good deed to kill the infidels
Its all objective from a certain perspective or point of view
If a man kills the homeless in your town he may think its a good deed ridding the useless and unproductive yet you may think its abhorrent
Good and evil is all personal antidotal and subjective

>power balance
Between who? The balance of power is already completely against isis
>>
>>24776822
>mfw women already have this superpower, but the only ones affected are beta males

And look at the results
>>
>>24778680
>missourifag
>deli
>big company
>have some tenure there
>>
>>24778727
This he seems to miss the point consistently
>>
>>24778728
So you're just justifying your perspective, that's what you're driving at? The term you mean is "subjective," by the way. Your definition of good is subjective, same as mine. So we disagree. That's the conclusion I guess.
>>
I'd go ask for a thumb war from all of my professors.

Then I'd have them take me on tours of places they used to work (Sandia labs, Los Alamos) and do the same with everyone there.

Then I'd find the aliens, and I'd ask them to thumb wars too.

From there it's only upward!
>>
>>24778745
Meaning you work and live in Missouri? No dice.
>>
>>24778794
I suppose its the conclusion but you cant just arbitrarily say this power can only be used for good or evil ect and i said subjective at the end there but at 2 am vocab is a lesser point
>>
>>24778827
Yes live and work in missouri well funny coincidence nonetheless the girls name starts with a aswell works in deli with me
>>
>>24778727
This whole nitpicking at the law thing was over a facetious comment made about bringing rich crooks down, which turned into some semblance of an interesting discussion.

pre-law senpai tbqh lel
>>
>>24778810
Kek this is my favorite uh "transmission" method dunno what you would call it either way my favorite so far
>>
>>24778876
That is funny because the girl I thought of's name also starts with A. Weird.
>>
>>24776822
Make everyone my bitch, obviously
>>
>>24778852
I can't arbitrarily say what again? Do you know the point of debate? We don't need to agree.
>>
File: 1423333358799.jpg (47 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1423333358799.jpg
47 KB, 437x501
>>24778926
Small world anon best of luck to you
>tfw shes quitting anyway
Fugg
>>
>>24778957
Just realized
>power balance
Between who you never answered
>>
>>24778901
>pre-law senpai tbqh lel
kill yourself.

but good luck with lsat, ls, and 2l. after you enter the workforce, the definition of what's good becomes more ambiguous.
>>
>>24779028
Between all of us as human beings. No one person should have such power.
>>
>>24779053
Just trolling, mang.

Yeah I hope I can keep my head up if I haven't become a completely bitter alcoholic after law school.
>>
>>24779055
So we shouldnt nuke isis because it would make them too weak or us to strong or......
>>
I'd start a cult. Just go around touching people and bringing them into the fold.

I'd get my followers to run massive covert recruitment operations, eventually giving me the opportunity to meet some of the word's most influential people and bringing them under my sway.

Over the span of my lifetime, I would become the most powerful man in the world.
>>
>>24779099
>start a cult and just go around touching people
Kek the wording made me laugh dunno why
2 am n shit
>>
>>24779094
It was a less than deft analogy. If Obama wanted to nuke ISIS (somehow avoiding civilian casualties) I might say yes. But let's say the Wasteland Wanderer asked for a nuke to do it, and the Tenpenny option was a potential outcome, I'd say no. There are better analogies. Like a Mister Sandman perk. I wouldn't trust them to use it only on war criminals and terrorists and such. Just like I wouldn't trust you to use your love power on the corrupt to make them pure.
>>
>>24779055
obviously mind control is not a justifiable power, but the usage of that power is something that I think would be inevitable. Only naive individuals removed from any access to individual power say that they would not exercise this type of power.

At some point in time, the individual would be tempted to exercise this type of mind control. Whether it's to remove some corrupt individual from infesting this world or for their own personal pleasure, regardless it will be used. After the first act, it will always be abused and the individual will justify their actions.

>>24779080
I don't think it's that bad. I have two friends that work big law and they somewhat enjoy it. However, I hope you have a miserable time because you describe yourself as "pre-law."
>>
>>24779233
Well I don't say I'm getting a BA in English because it sounds a lot less ambitious and opens up obvious jokes, and I say that because law school is the goal.
>>
>>24779233
So you're saying people will have this power one day?

Because if that's the case I guess I'll become a tinfoil-hat paranoid and probably end my own life. Sounds like an unpleasant world.
>>
>>24779233
>Whether it's to remove some corrupt individual from infesting this world or for their own personal pleasure, regardless it will be used. After the first act, it will always be abused and the individual will justify their actions.
You could just apply this to non-normal feats of intelligence and abilities. Like if someone has 20 CHA and they can snooker their way into a woman's pants faster than ten seconds without the ability.
Special powers like this are appealing because its a sudden upset of power, notice how the OP even had to use the '10 second contact' to make it so there's some difficulty involved. At that point, you could expound upon the various rules, like if someone is MC'd to you that might bring out bad qualities in them or possessiveness or people around them will grow suspicious and hateful towards you.
All that gets handwaved in the interest of the interest of the power fantasy, which is basically unconditional acceptance. You're literally a baby or child to them, to desert you would be nigh impossible at that point.
And I'm all for MC powers and such but unconditonal acceptance with no time limit is basically taking someone's life from them. I wouldn't be okay with that, even though I know that if I ever got a ability like that in real life I would abuse it because I couldn't walk away from that kind of control.
>>
>>24779313
>>24779271
no retard. jesus christ, good luck with your BA in unemployment and attempt at ls.
>>
>>24779422
k thanks y-you too
>>
File: IMG_20151203_045256.jpg (34 KB, 436x358) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151203_045256.jpg
34 KB, 436x358
>>24776822
i make rose mine.
>>
File: Get_Out_2.jpg (72 KB, 800x469) Image search: [Google]
Get_Out_2.jpg
72 KB, 800x469
>>24779640
Your a fag

BIG
BLACK
BLOXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>24779905
i am a fag with rose
this makes me a fag+one
youll still be a fag+none
>>
File: 1422086001716.gif (686 KB, 356x275) Image search: [Google]
1422086001716.gif
686 KB, 356x275
>>24779947
Rather be alone her face is atrocious
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24778740
this really, anyone that doesn't realise this is a white knight kek
>>
I hope it can be shut off at will.
Otherwise, aspire to world domination.
>>
>>24779990
>implying roses face matters
christina hendricks fills that role as i fill her hole, i just like rose as a person
>>
>>24776822

Tackle and strangle strangers until they love me to build an army for the uprising
>>
>>24776822
>What do you do with this power?
Nothing what so ever.
Such powers wouldn't suddenly make me relationship material. I'd still only be an average dude with not much to offer that others couldn't offer instead.
Heck, I can't really see myself in a relationship with a woman who fell for me on her own rather than through such manipulation; I'd have to politely decline any moves she'd make and explain she could find someone better.
Me using that power would be about as selfish as it gets, something I try to avoid as much as possible.

Besides, I prefer people genuinely enjoying my presence and seemingly having some benevolent concern for me based on my actions and personality, rather than through some "power of love".

Fuck, such powers would be scary, I'd have to start wearing gloves during dancing lessons and generally be careful when out partying and dancing with friends.

Unless able to switch off the initiation powers or something, I'd rather not have the power at all.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.