[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snitching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: 016.jpg (344 KB, 1002x1855) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
344 KB, 1002x1855
>distant cousin comes to US from shitty central america country
>stays with his uncle
>he used to be gang leader back in ES, steals shit, total trash
>starts working construction and brings his wife and daughter too
>suddenly he starts making bank
>gets tons of money but most days doesn't work
>every so often he goes from SF to LA for day trips or so
>think he's probably in cahoots with the branch of the gang in the US and is bring drugs to sell
>family invites him for thanksgiving
>he comes with a friend, they disappear for a while and come back looking nervous
>today detective comes
>says he had an "altercation" with someone and that "nobody is dead or anything but they heard the other guy's side of the story and now they're looking for him"
>mfw this guy probably stabbed somebody
>parents don't want to say nothing
>detective leave card and says if we know anything to call him
What should I do? This guy is a dangerous gang member but my parents wanted to stay quiet
I've been warning them over and over since the guy came that he's bad news but they didn't listen
He's a blight on society and on the family
The card the detective gave us has an anonymous line but I don't want it to be known I said anything. Can they know it's me if I call it?
>>
>>24776405
>Can they know it's me if I call it?
They'll definitely draw the line and make an educated guess.
>>
>>24776405
what do you get out of snitching?

also use a payphone if you're that paranoid
>>
>>24776405
which country familia, el salvador?
>>
File: 67.jpg (222 KB, 643x787) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
222 KB, 643x787
>>24776405
If you give information your name will be listed and whoever is charged with a crime involving said information has a legal right to confront witnesses and know who said what

Snitches get stitches homie
>>
>>24776539
Yeah

>>24776573
Fuck
>>
>>24776405
Snitch him in if you hate him that much.
>>
>>24776519
do this and fuck over that scum

we need wall
>>
Getting him off the streets will only invite pain on your family from non related associates of his. Just avoid him and keep your mouth shut. Even about misgivings to your family. If anything goes down and you're known to oppose him, it may come back on you anyway. Your parents are right.
>>
This is actually why tor was made. Not for cheese pizza and dank weeds delivered through your mailbox.

Get on that whistle and toot toot a song for the detective over tor. It's untraceable and if it's useful information they don't have to go out of their way to confirm they'll probably do it. You can even attach images if you have any hard proof and send in the email.
>>
>>24776405

What the fuck, change your shitty robot life and join him.
>>
>>24776519
>use a payphone
Nothing that comes from payphone tips would be useful in court.
>>
>>24776786

How do you figure? Which phone you use really makes little difference if the information is exactly the same.
>>
The fuck is wrong with people these days, snitching on your own family??

My uncle used to work for the mafia, would come drop off a box-truck worth of stolen goods. I have 1000s of dollars of jordons that I never paid for, and I dont even like basketball or shoes.

You take care of him OP, he might take care of you one day
>>
File: 1410816479332.png (53 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1410816479332.png
53 KB, 914x1091
Op take a seat and head my advice. We are faggots with no lives on 4chan. It is your right..NO YOUR DUTY to fuck over as many normies as human fucking-ly possible. Do whats right anon and do everything in your power to fuck up this guys and his families lives.
>>
>>24776775
>It's untraceable

lol. for this sort of thing, sure... but don't make such a universal statement.

also, op's family would still be at risk. someone who is behind bars but still has connections can be just as much of a threat. op would be a huge suspect in the eyes of the stabby douche.
>>
>>24776573
>If you give information your name will be listed and whoever is charged with a crime involving said information has a legal right to confront witnesses and know who said what

Source? That sounds like bullshit. Even criminals themselves get protection and impunity if they testify.
>>
>>24776819
Except an anonymous tip means you're not testifying, which makes it useless for prosecution.
>>
You'd be putting yourself and your family at risk so a couple of cops can pat each other on the back and leave you holding the bag once the homies put two and two together?

Unless you are in immediate danger, never collaborate with cops. It only ever makes things worse for you
>>
File: 196.png (304 KB, 558x477) Image search: [Google]
196.png
304 KB, 558x477
>>24776866
Okay I fugged up, that is actually true.

I think you'd have to submit an anonymous tip. Giving information to a detective though puts you on a police report, is what I should have said.

Sorry
>>
>>24776786
It's an investigative tool, dummy.

They don't use tips in court. All OP has to do is point them in the right direction - court admissable evidence is the responsibility of the police. They'll find something they can use to pin it on him if he really is bad news like OP says he is.
>>
>>24776405
Do it and fuck this filthy spic over.

I'll think of you as I shitpost.
>>
>>24776573
>>24776786

The thing is, you dont need ot testify, just tell them you know of suspicious activity and that you heard this dude is in drug traffiking of whatever and drop his addres and voila, yhey are 100% gonna raid his house if you sound convincing enough. Your name'll never slip.
>>
>>24776935
that's a cute girl you posted there
>>
>>24776925

It's supposed to be a tip. That's why it's called a tip. The detectives still have to do their job and detective their way to build a case.
>>
File: 193.png (210 KB, 622x588) Image search: [Google]
193.png
210 KB, 622x588
>>24777009
Still doesn't mean OP shouldn't watch his back.

People figure things out. If OP tips off the police, it's likely some dangerous people would figure out who knew the guy's whereabouts last, and go from there
>>
>>24776944
OP has nothing they don't already know, so either he gets stabbed over something that never pans out, or it never pans out and they never know he said. Fuck their investigation. One anonymous tip from someone that knows jack shit won't do shit unless he can stand in as an eyewitness to something substantive. They already can find out everything OP has said, they're clearly looking for eyewitnesses for the trial.
>>
>>24776405
don't do it. either him or someone he fucks with will find out and those types aren't good to be at ends with
>>
File: yy.jpg (488 KB, 1160x1584) Image search: [Google]
yy.jpg
488 KB, 1160x1584
>>24776405
Just kill him yourself 2bh f4m, you need the masculinity boost.

pic related, it's literally me judging you for being such a pussy that you won't even kill your criminal cousin
>>
>>24777751

>A fat spic neckbeard creep on r9k.

Why am I not surprised?
>>
NO

as much as I fucking hate gangbanging spics you will be paranoid for the rest of your life. He'll slip up on his own accord.
>>
>>24777009

You need evidence to get a court order for a raid and "Some random dude from a pay phone's number who refuses to say who he is or how he got the info totally assure's us there's a drug dealer at this house" won't fly in front of a judge.
>>
>>24777858
>spic
>neckbeard
>creep
Yeah, sure.

See that bitch in the back? I fucked her that night. I'm an alpha, you're just a jealous beta faggot. I come here to laugh at you fucks because I'm so much better than you all.
>>
>>24776573
>some faggot bringing trouble when he shouldn't
>snitches get stitches

no fuck this mentality, all it does is let criminals do what they want in an environment controlled by fear.
>>
>>24778034
This is you, but has alpha written on it
>>
>>24776405
You should join him
>>
>>24776573
>has a legal right to confront witnesses and know who said what
lol why would you think this?
>>
>>24778088

You say that until your ass is put on the line.

>Someone does something bad - Not to me, in fact the only way I'm involved is that I know about it

I have 2 choices:
1) Join the opposition and snitch, the cops sure as hell won't protect me. Witness protection is a fucking joke and it goes away once prosecution is reached.
2) Carry on with my day because it in no way affected me negatively.

Let the cops do their fucking jobs.

>inb4 "hurr what if it was you who got hurt??"

That's not snitching.
>>
>>24778207
Calling in an anonymous tip doesn't require witness protection dude.
>Let the cops do their fucking jobs.
lol they're trying :^)
>>
>>24778192

If they're on the record, the defense has the ability to call them to the stands to state their record to the court.

It's in the 6th amendment.
>>
>>24778153
Alpha's a mindset, a personality type. If I act like an alpha, I'm an alpha. Not that a beta like you would understand anyway. That fat whore's obviously fat, if she worked out and lost some weight then maybe those things would be true. In my case, having alpha written all over me would be the truth.

Just get laid, bro, you'll be less of a beta faggot.
>>
>>24778192
Because the right to face a witness is enshrined in american law
>>
>>24776405
Do it. All gangsters deserve to have their shit pushed in.
I live in a bad neighborhood and I'm sick of these spics and niggers trashing things up for good people like my family who are just trying to make it.
>>
>>24778262
>>24778300
lol trolled u
>america
>get shot
jajaja
>>
File: what_trolls.png (414 KB, 616x1024) Image search: [Google]
what_trolls.png
414 KB, 616x1024
>>24778330

It's okay, not everybody can be intelligent.
>>
my cousin is a fucking junkie, and my family knows. I don't snitch on him since I've known him since he was literally born, but I don't enable him. I don't make excuses for what he was doing in my company to his parents or anything. he's old enough to take responsibility for his actions and I'm old enough to be trusted to not be influenced by him or anything.

most of the time when we hang out though we just chill on his grandma's porch and drink a case of beer. then go to a bar and drink more.
>>
>>24778388
> I don't enable him
>drink a case of beer. then go to a bar and drink more.

That's enabling, anon.
>>
>>24778387
holy shit u are so butthurt riht now.
how long did you take to find your image mr buttmad troled fuck
>>
>>24778448
not compared to the heroin he used to do and the cocaine he still does on occasion, or the weed he does every other day. or the wax he's trying to sell.
>>
>>24778490

You're still enabling him by drinking with him when he obviously has an addictive personality.
>>
>>24778521
oh yeah I get that but I'm an alcoholic anyway so I don't bother
>>
>>24778552
your family sounds wonderful
>>
>>24778552

How can you call your cousin a junkie when you're an alcoholic?

Just because your drug of choice is legal doesn't mean you're not an addict like he is.
>>
>>24776573
You sound like a criminal faggot
>>
>>24778589
I can count on one hand the teetotalers, the count is 1. out of 40 something cousins, 10 of my mom's siblings and their spouses, and then cousins' kids, second cousins, related by marriage, etc.
>>24778619
because I never committed crimes for it, I guess. that's pretty much it.
>>
File: 1437425605404.png (186 KB, 307x315) Image search: [Google]
1437425605404.png
186 KB, 307x315
>>24778388
>I don't make excuses for what he was doing in my company to his parents or anything.
>I'm old enough to be trusted to not be influenced by him or anything.
>is alcoholic
>>
>>24776405
Have fun getting stitches snitch ass.
Just got out of jail.
>>
File: 1447032348448.jpg (23 KB, 428x271) Image search: [Google]
1447032348448.jpg
23 KB, 428x271
>>24776405
Snitch on him
Family is nothing
Race is nothing
Countrymen are nothing

In this world there is only us and them
The non norms and the normalfag scum
Make the normie suffer
>>
>>24776405
Snitches get stitches Op. He'll probably find out if you snitch. Because there will be paper work no matter if you're anonymous. If he's traveling around like that its safe to say he's doing gang shit. I'm assuming he's MS-13 or 18th St. They'll kill you Op if they find out you're a snitch. I know gangsters and cops well, its a dangerous game op, the detective doesn't care about your safety. All he cares about is getting his man.
>>
>>24777982
>You need evidence to get a court order for a raid and "Some random dude from a pay phone's number who refuses to say who he is or how he got the info totally assure's us there's a drug dealer at this house" won't fly in front of a judge

Kek you are one fucking retard, then by your logic the cops are fucking stupid for using an anonymous tip line in the first fucking place because its anonymous and you still end up just saying - "some random dude called and let us know etc etc". Do you even know what the fuck anonymous means, the law can't force someone to testify, many cases have been solved due to anonymous tips.
>>
>>24779659
20 years aas an fbi analyst has taught me that most civilians don't know what "anonymous" means to law enforcement. To the police, it means "those who have not been identified via warrant"....to us feds it means "those who helped the local hokey 'detectives' that supposedly had a lead."

Nobody respects them.
>>
>>24776573
This is blatantly false. I don't know who told you this, but they're fucking retarded, and you're retarded for listening to them.
>>
>>24776405
Witness protection could set your ass up with a simple, easy life. I say do it.
>>
>>24779807
Uh, he's right. It's a U.S. thing. It probably should be changed in case of gang activities.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.