[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to face reality anymore. I wish I could just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nbcw56jmNf1rey868o1_500.jpg (87 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbcw56jmNf1rey868o1_500.jpg
87 KB, 500x375
I don't want to face reality anymore. I wish I could just get psychosis or fall into a coma and just check out for long enough for things to not suck anymore.

Obscure feels thread?
>>
>tfw hate the bible belt
>live in it
>>
What if there wouldn't ever be a time that wouldn't suck? Or, if you wake up and it's even worse than now?
>>
You need to feel the fire rise and rise with it.
>>
>>24776329
the hope is that after a long time things will improve
but if they don't?
ill just check putta life. a last resort i guess.
>>
My most obscure feel:
>believe in magic
>cannot cast or conjure
>tfw living a the life of a failed wizard
>>
>>24776063
I wish i could just fall into a eternal lucid dream
>>
>>24776368
what do you mean by this?
f tje robot
>>
File: image.jpg (841 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
841 KB, 2048x1536
>visit /r9k/ in 2011 because I really like Randall Monroe
>realise this board has nothing to do with xkcd
>still here in >2015
>>
>>24776510
Calm the sea within to orbit the moon above
>>
>>24776063
I hate being attracted to people. I would just like to live the rest of my life enjoying time with close friends and family and not have to deal with the shit relationships bring.
>>
i like how we are taught to talk then taught to stop. i hope more than anything that i am able to get to the destinations of my most crucial struggles. i havent always felt this extreme about pursuing passion with eyes on nothing else but i believe i would rather die in the street than not be doing what i believe i should do. the dream is to make money being yourself. the dream is accurate self expression. the dream is to not feel as if running away is the answer.

i often feel as if at any moment my surroundings could dissolve away revealing another reality. it's like being here but still being absent. it's one thing to be self conscious but one can only second guess a second guess so many fucking times
>>
>>24776063
I know that feel anon. I just feel like slipping into limbo for a while, or if time could just stop for a little bit, I could maybe catch my breath.

Assuming I still have a chance in this shitty fucking society.
>>
i want to just detach from reality
>>
Psychosis is reality+. Everything you fear and loathe about reality is multiplied and thrown at you everyday.
>>
File: manhattan.jpg (40 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
manhattan.jpg
40 KB, 500x313
>>24776063
This is my fucking life

>I am tired of Earth. These people.
>I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
>>
deleting my thread and reposting this here...

I feel like I just don't fit in anywhere, including here. 4chan is maybe the closest I get to fitting in somewhere because I have been here for 10 years and every post is a fresh start anyways. I have been on /r9k/ since it was first created and watched it change over the years. I definitely don't fit the typical robot profile in alot of ways. There's certain stuff alot of you guys would just downright hate about me. I don't really think I am a "cyborg" either, I'm just an alien. I don't want to have sex or relationships, I don't want to add anyone on any chat clients, but sometimes I still have the urge to talk to people, and that's probably what loneliness is.
>>
i wish this me would die and a different one with the capacity to feel actual fulfilling happiness could take over for my family's sake

but i love my brother too much and i think it would wreck his life if i killed myself

maybe not im not even sure maybe im projecting
>>
>want to fuck a hooker
>all the hookers on my local backpage are fat black girls

wizardom here i come.
>>
>>24777633
Don't worry.
I am you.

I was there at the beginning.
I left during the interegenum.

I was back when it returned.
I am alone.
I have always been alone.

It's been more than 10 years since normies have had their regular coupling and failures.

I feel you're like me in that regard.

What be both have now is the chemo to the metastasis.

We're both going to die alone.
But we can make the interim pleasurable in our misery.
>>
i identify with shinji a lot. why cant i run away from reality if it sucks? why do anything if no one wants me?
i feel pathetic and cold all the time and i want to just wake up anywhere else.
>>
>>24777496

This. I dont know why anyone would wish for it. Its the existential crisis that doesnt turn off.

>>24776368
This anon gets it.
>>
>>24777581
>caught in the tangle
A tangled fucking mess it is. People dying days after meeting you.
Student loans for a career you were rused into having passion for.
Debt debt debt. Hunger and shelter.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.