[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Complaining thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Lets complain about all the shit thats bothering us right now.

GO

>my back always hurts
>my muscles are sore
>i have no money
>its winter
>I dont have a gf to make life worth living
>Im tired of having drinking or sleep being the highlight of my day
>im tired of being stuck in the same limbo
>this house is so fucking dirty and theres crumbs fucking everywhere even though i sweep every day
>Im ugly and no one wants me
>Im not talented either so i make no fucking impact no one likes me
>i hate it when my mom gives me pity likes on jewbook just makes me feel bad for being such a fucking disapointment to her
>im tired of being hurt by women, i just want to feel valued and respected for once in my fucking life
>I wish i knew what it felt like to be happy or content inside. what is that like seriously
>>
>>24775887
you know that the only solution is killing yourself
>>
>>24776190
>you know that the only solution is killing yourself

>reading shitty replies like this on /r9k/

Then again, I could've posted something so pointless, unoriginal, and downright stupid, so I can't complain about that.

>one less thing to complain about when I'm in a complaining thread.
>>
File: 1448726762715.jpg (75 KB, 680x659) Image search: [Google]
1448726762715.jpg
75 KB, 680x659
>>24775887
the only think I complain everyday is being a manlet and being a kv at the age of 20
>>
>>24776523
oh I forgot the fact that I live in a 3rd world country full of trash on the streets and delinquency
>>
>>24775887

>my back always hurts
bad posture
>my muscles are sore
dont jew on your bed/mattress
>i have no money
research investing, look for good paying jobs that can be self teached (IT- for instance)
>its winter
dont be a bitch ;)
>I dont have a gf to make life worth living
live your life for yourself, the bitches will flock
>Im tired of having drinking or sleep being the highlight of my day
>im tired of being stuck in the same limbo
gradulally change rutines, find a hobby that will push you in preferred direction (developing silly simple games if you want to go IT)
>this house is so fucking dirty and theres crumbs fucking everywhere even though i sweep every day
you dont sweep every day/change diet/ organize your surroundings
>Im ugly and no one wants me
if male - make cash, dress fine, work on pronunciation
if female - develop female skills, be more open
>Im not talented either so i make no fucking impact no one likes me
talent is 1% hard work 99% - the thing you want to be good at takes about 20h, but masterng it takes 1000h
>i hate it when my mom gives me pity likes on jewbook just makes me feel bad for being such a fucking disapointment to her
delete facebook, and because you whine about the limbo - install blockers on all of the sites you visit everyday
>im tired of being hurt by women, i just want to feel valued and respected for once in my fucking life
remove bitches work on yourself, the only true respect comes from the work you did. No bitch can take that away from You
>I wish i knew what it felt like to be happy or content inside. what is that like seriously
to get that you need to work. Will you?
>>
>got dumped a few months ago
>been slowly turning into neet since then
>all my friends either moved or were friends with her before we dated so no one to chill with
>no parties in my town so cant do that either
>>
>I hate all the tripfags and wish they would all kill themselves
>My stomach hurts
>My back hurts
>I wish the government would give me more NEETbux or at least food stamps
>I'm out of weed
>My new game doesn't come until Tuesday
>I'll probably die a virgin unless I hire a male prostitute
>I'm a failure to my family
>I hate black people and wish they would fuck off with their black feels hugbox shit
>It's too expensive to get my license back
>I wish my shitty laptop could run games on Steam
>>
>Family was medieval nobility
>Western tradition stopped
>Lost our nobility status due to fucking diaspora
I just want an arranged marriage, desu lads.
>>
I hate being black so much. It doesn't rally matter what anyone says I know for a fact that my life would be 10x better if I was white of equal attractiveness. Entire reason I'm a robot is because my personality is basically a white guy in a black guys body
>>
>Start seeing bf at night since he works evenings and I work two jobs and go to school
>make a thing out of it once everyone at my home goes to bed
>tonight work both jobs
>really tired and just want to see him
>text him to see if he's coming over later
>says he isn't because he's tired
>are you kidding me?
>all we do is lay in bed and play vidya
>now i'm just sitting in bed throwing a pity party

Also
>wanted to try crunchy roll because meh I used to like anime and I have nothing to do
>all this shit just makes me cringe
>why did I have to grow out of this shit?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.