[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are betas so anti-drug? they even consider people who smoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: magicmario.png (368 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
magicmario.png
368 KB, 550x413
why are betas so anti-drug?

they even consider people who smoke pot to be "junkies" and completely shit on things they dont understand

even if some drugs do make you a junkie fiend, would you rather be a happy loser or a miserable, arrogant creep who judges others from their mummy's basement whilst eating their second box of hot pockets or guzzling mountain dew
>>
>miserable arrogant creep
Please stop projecting so hard, disgusting junkie.
>>
>>24775913
get anal raped by heroin you autistic faggot

REEEEEEE
>>
because drugs are just an excuse to act like an asshole
>>
>>24775879
Because they make me stupider while making me believe that I am smarter.
>>
>>24775945
this I can actually see, but so many people here act as if it's the most horrible thing someone could do
>>
my dad did drugs and i've seen the effects
also all my druggie friends are total junkies
>>
>>24775879
why are hipsters and pseudo-chads like OP the faggot so pro-drug and so pro-c uck?
>>
>>24776232
>not liking drugs
>using word "psuedo"

piss off normie fag
>>
>>24775879
I remember reading a magazine thing in school as a kid about the dangers of the drug "E-ctasy" or something.

Ever since then I'm 100% scared to take drugs and hate anyone who does, they will kill you!
>>
I'm calling the cops on ALL of you junkies, your ip's are being traced as we speak. Let this be a lesson to you.
>>
Never tried it myself. I'd love to but I have no friends and no idea where to get it. I mean, do you just walk around asking people for it?
>>
the day after i first smoked and drank i'd completely went from autist to a functioning member of society.
>>
the captcha says to select pictures that have grass in them

I cannot because I'm no junkie weed-head!
>>
>>24775879
>would you rather be a happy loser or a miserable, arrogant creep who judges others from their mummy's basement whilst eating their second box of hot pockets or guzzling mountain dew

>Strawman : The Post

Fantastic argument, I will now leave my basement and snort as many crystal marijuanas as I can find.
>>
>>24776616
you just gotta talk to more people anon, even if youre not really close friends with someone you can still get weed

maybe get a job, that could help, or depending on what state you live in get a med card
>>
>>24776661
thats the spirit!

snort those ganjas!!!
>>
>>24775879
Oh look here is the normalfag who thinks he is a robot. Doing drugs is super normalfag, do you know how hard it is for someone who does not drink or do drugs? Going to highschool was hell because all the normalfags would just party and get high and get drunk and when they find out that I did not do any of that, they get disgusted and confused.

I mean just look at you right now, in your dumb little junkie mind you can not understand why someone would not want to be a normalfag sheep. Drug users are the most selfish people on the planet, you think you are some sort philosopher who is "experiencing the world" but you are nothing but an obnoxious asshole who will hurt anyone as long as they can get high. Smoking your plant or popping your pills does not make you smart or insightful.

I have lost people I cared about to drugs and drug lifestyles, and I am tired of faggots like you who try to say, "but MY drugs that I take are okay, smoking pot is not being a junkie" NO, you are no different because as long as you promote that culture of getting high, it leads the path to stronger and stronger drugs. Every person I know who smokes weed also started doing other drugs, and its because they are addicted to getting high.
>>
>>24777646
hahahahahahah this has to be copypasta
>>
>>24777646
in my experience, the only people who moved onto harder drugs had fucked up lives to begin with

some didnt even start with weed but ended up doing heroin because they were put on pain meds or benzos

as for weed, most people ive known havent done harder drugs
>>
>>24775879
they're the kinda people who are trapped in their thoughts and don't care to experience life for the fun time it can be
>>
>>24776507
Actually the normie opinion these days is that drugs are great.. At least here in canada
>>
>>24775879

You're throwing a lot of labels out there.

I generally agree with your sentiment,, but it appears you haven't done enough drugs to be chill or tolerant of opposing viewpoints yet
>>
>>24777762
>>24778084
Pothead here, here to say youre in denial and he had several good points
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.