[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend and I are two single grills. How can we meet guys at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mm5ozfCfDS1spcc17o1_500.gif (711 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm5ozfCfDS1spcc17o1_500.gif
711 KB, 500x280
My friend and I are two single grills. How can we meet guys at clubs, if we don't have intentions to fugg?
> I'm a chubby KV with low to average self esteem
> She's been kucked with two babies
> We're both too shy to find boyfriends, but the fire in the loins has become too great
I need tips on finding qts in a hipster like lounge, no dance clubs. inb4 chads will come to us, inb4 you gotta suck dick to get phone numbers
>>
>>24775436

damn im sorry
>>
File: 1439610647681.jpg (188 KB, 413x859) Image search: [Google]
1439610647681.jpg
188 KB, 413x859
>>24775436
> She's been kucked with two babies

She's been cock blocking you this entire time moron. Stop hanging out with her.
>>
What's your motive? Inb4 selfish selfgain
>>
>>24775436
k I'm feeling nice
1. lose weight
2. lose your ideas that you'll find some sweet boy in a hipster lounge
3. start sucking some dick
>>
>we don't have intentions to fugg
>the fire in the loins has become too great

??
>>
>>24775518

Gonnorrhea
>>
>>24775518
this -desu
>>
>>24775436
as always, tits or gtfo
>>
>>24775518
I'm not giving up my virginity just to get an STD and have even lower self-respect for myself. I should at least get a long term boyfriend who can tolerate me for about 6 months before I fuck up. I just want a monogamous dick in me. ;_;
>>
>chubby

why not just be honest
>>
File: 590.png (345 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345 KB, 640x480
>>24775436
>if we don't have intentions to fugg?
>>
File: 84896654.jpg (10 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
84896654.jpg
10 KB, 240x250
why do listen to, let alone give advice to women here?
>>
>>24775606
Chubby.
> still in the 100's
> a size 9, a size after the start of plus size
>>
>>24775688
thats called fat
>>
>>24775688
plus size is fat dummy.

>still in the 100's

That's a fucking vague statement 120 lbs is vastly different from 190lbs.
>>
>>24775826
Chubby means fat, just not 'murkan fat. Stop being dicks and tell my fat ass how to find love.
>>
lower your standards a shitton, and do online dating

go on casual dates and don't be afraid to call it off with guys that are way too creepy
>>
No one finds a long term anything at a club.

Pubs, taverns & bars are were its at for meeting people. Just pick your demographic
>>
>>24776034
how 2 online date? I don't have tinder or anything.
>>
Lower your standards.
that's literally it.
>>
>>24776013
lets see what you look like
>>
>>24776072
Then bars are what I'm talking about.
> just want a 5/10 normal not batshit hipster boyfriend to do art shit with sometimes in between cuddling
>>
>>24775605
You wont find a guy interested in being monogamous at a club. Clubbing is intrinsically feminine and men only do it for one reason, and that is to fuck club sluts.
>>
>>24776073
okcupid
match
plentyoffish

a shitton of others

why not get a tinder? tinder is pretty shit these though and prob only really good for casual hookups/weird frienddates that dont go anywhere. and since you're fat tinder doesn't exactly play to your strenghts (sorry not trying to be mean just calling it like it is) so something like okcupid where you can play up the personality/common interests/conversation aspect more is prob more suitable
>>
>>24775436
chads will come to you

fuck off whore
>>
>>24776073

Are you seriously this retarded? Put down the cheetos for 5 seconds and make an OkC or match profile. It's literally that easy. As long as you put asl on there you will get tons of dates. No pictures or other info needed.
>>
>>24775436
Stop hanging out with your friend. She has two kids, she already fucked her chances at finding love and she's messing up your chances.Lose weight. You have a vagina just sign up on an online dating app and the men will come.

also :
>How can we meet guys at clubs, if we don't have intentions to fugg?
> We're both too shy to find boyfriends, but the fire in the loins has become too great
wtf do you even mean
>>
>>24775436
This is not the advice board and women are not welcome here.
Leave this place and never come back.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.