[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two of the hottest males alive. Francisco Lachowski: https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: francisco and sean.jpg (82 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
francisco and sean.jpg
82 KB, 600x400
Two of the hottest males alive.

Francisco Lachowski: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ

Sean O'Pry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8kutX7SG00

Imagine if you grew up looking like one of them, and the other were your best friends.

The amount of pussy you'd swim in together, growing up in the teenage years. Oh my god. You could literally go and just pick chicks up and carry them home.
>>
If I looked like one of them I would like to fuck the other one.
>>
Good for them. But I'm not really interested in having sex with large amounts of women.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-05-23-45-51.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-05-23-45-51.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
I'd imagine being a 9/10+ male is akin to being a living god.

Walking the earth and getting attention from everyone you pass. Envious stares from men, lustf filled gazes from women.

It's kind of depressing knowing I'll never know what that feels like.
>>
Imagine the egos on these chads.

>Tfw BlackPill was right
>>
>>24775296

Until you get a normie job & your boss is a fat manlet KV who'll make your life a living hell
>>
File: warum r9k.jpg (2 MB, 3500x2092) Image search: [Google]
warum r9k.jpg
2 MB, 3500x2092
We had 1 (ONE) chance at life. Exactly ONE. And we failed. We didn't win the genetic lotterry and instead ended up here. Saturday night, incredible losers.

Pic related
>>
>>24775329

Doesn't matter, you'll still get laid anytime you want.
>>
Most of these guys looked pretty awkward growing up. Its true look it up.
>>
>>24775344
>walk up to any one of these male model fucks
>put a bullet in his brain/stab him in the eye
>he just lost the genetic lottery on the basis that he was too handsome and it ended his life prematurely
>>
I'm not sure if you're aware, but everyone in the group pictured is exclusively homosexual
>>
>>24775416
Same can happen to you. Except he lived a better life than you up to that point and you'll end up dead or in prison.

Seems like he won again. :^)
>>
File: ddddog.gif (840 KB, 248x263) Image search: [Google]
ddddog.gif
840 KB, 248x263
>>24775416

Kekaroni, imagining an uberChad getting his brains reorganized gives me a semi.
>>
>>24775329
Top kek the hard working beta male wins in the end meme.
Chad is working hard too and because he's got superior looks, charisma and confidence he'll be your boss.
>>
>>24775344
>That weird looking black guy in the middle
Why? He looks ridiculous. Just look at that enormous nose and those lips. He looks like an ape.
>>
>>24775460
So what? He went from having the world by the balls to legit living a nightmare. I went from living as a total fucking loser to living in jail or whatever. It's not that much of a difference. For him it is tho. He went from heaven to hell basically.
>>
>>24775329
>Until you get a normie job & your boss is a fat manlet KV who'll make your life a living hell

Unfortunately for fat, manlet KVs statistically attractive, outgoing people are far more likely to be successful and earn a higher a wage.

Seriously, Chad never stops winning.
>>
It's really not as good as it seems. I've literally had girls starts rubbing their legs on me in class and starting jacking themselves off. Do you know how uncomfortable that would make you around women? It's overrated
>>
Yeah, being that kind of top 1% male is the equivalent of being a top 20% female. You get the same attention as a hot girl and women will throw themselves at you.

You don't even need a personality, interests or anything really to pull it off.
>>
File: feeltears.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feeltears.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>See myself in the mirror some times
>Realize I'm actually an 8 out of 10 and with some work I could be really attractive
>See myself in another mirror later that day
>Realize I'm a 5 at best
>>
>>24775536
yes and he's probably swimming in pussy at the moment while you're on r9k
>>
>>24775649
every single day
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.