[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it guys. I have the absolute worst luck in the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1422886217220.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1422886217220.png
42 KB, 446x373
That's it guys. I have the absolute worst luck in the world. I can't FUCKING believe it.

>be me
>be 19
>go to house with 2 7/10 girls and a 9/10
>hoping to lose virginity to the 9
>go with 2 guy friends (3 guys 3 girls)
>9 actually seems into me, she's making moves at me
>she finally starts making a move
>LITERALLY as she starts fondling me there is a knock on door
>9 says wtf and goes to get it
>it's a cop
>they all get arrested but im the only one who passed the breathalyzer even though i had a couple shots
>alone in this random bitches house and they all got fucked for underaged drinking

Just fuck up my fucking life. I can't believe it.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 594x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 594x492
Maybe someday anon. Maybe someday
>>
how are you getting breathalyzed in a house
>>
>>24776236
This. I don't understand how they can do that
>>
>>24774999

All
Breathalysed
House

Bullshit
>>
If it's real

Who cares, you avoided an arrest, go home and maybe do it again some other time, you're only 19 time is on your side still.

If fake:

This is dumb.
>>
>>24774999
Who cares, you are a normalfag, and here's why:

1. You only showed interest in having sex,not having a loving caring gf, only a normalfag cares about sex

2. You said you took a couple shots, only a normalfag chooses to drink

3.The fact that you were about to have sex means that you are a normalfag, only a normalfag would be in a situation where something like that can happen.

I really wish you would go back to facebook, because this board is not for you.
>>
>>24776746
I'm not OP, but I disagree with you on this:
>2. You said you took a couple shots, only a normalfag chooses to drink
Lots of robots use alcohol to escape. The difference is that a robot will drink when alone.
>>
>>24776746
Are you a nigger? Because you sound like a nigger.
>>
If this is true, and it's not, go steal some panties OP
>>
Yeah that's bullshit. You don't get arrested for being drunk in your own home. It's only illegal to possess alcohol underage. Even then, it's a citation, not an arrest.
>>
>>24776321
>>24776236
there are small alcohol testers you can use?
>>
>>24776236
girl who was hosting was retarded and gave consent

>>24776746
shut the fuck up faggot. i do care about companionship but what robot doesnt want to lose virginity?

>>24777171
idk laws senpai, but they were all crying and shit and the night was over and i had to leave
>>
Let me guess you`re a mericah 9000
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.