[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I follow qt girl who seemed interested in me on twitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: cryface.jpg (8 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
cryface.jpg
8 KB, 208x250
>mfw I follow qt girl who seemed interested in me on twitter but no follow back

tell me about your twitter stories /r9k/
>>
File: smug tora.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug tora.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>24774919
My story is that I don't have a twitter because I am not a fag nor a nigger.
>>
>>24775055
Twitter is fun for trolling. It's the only social media site I use. Where else can I call Seth Rogen a fat faggot?
>>
> make a really clever tweet
> no likes or follows
>>
>>24775567
this guy understands
>>
>>24775567
Maybe if you didnt spend your time shitposting on twitter and calling people fat faggots qt girls would follow you back.
>>
I have one twitter for a used to be niche now slightly more mainstream interest. I have around 3k followers.

I have another 20k followers on a different account and get retweets by financial news publications sometimes. Feels pretty good desu
>>
>>24774919
Iktf anon
I added this girl on facebook one time, me and her really hit it off in person. We were talking all night almost. She ignored my request. Some girls are just bitches anon.
>>
File: cryface2.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
cryface2.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>24776060
why is this social media rejection so hard-hitting man, it shouldn't mean much
>>
I have a similar situation on instagram

>qt grill from work, wears too much makeup but she's still p cute
>always seemed standoff-ish towards me, but one weekend we finally talk and she seems like a pretty decent person
>don't see much of each other after that weekend, talk here and there
>see her one day, feels like we're actively avoiding each other
>find her on instagram a few days later, follow her
>no follow back
>see her at work recently, definitely avoiding me

and the shit of it is i really don't care, it's just the fact that she's actually going out of her way to avoid me like i did something wrong that puzzles me.
>>
>>24776158
maybe it seems creepy to her that you found her on instagram somehow
>>
>>24776198
not at all, i work with a bunch of alt-normies I'm the failed one so we all follow each other on instagram
>>
File: 4c4.gif (46 KB, 200x238) Image search: [Google]
4c4.gif
46 KB, 200x238
>>24776132
i dont know dude. I just wanted to be her friend too, I had 0 romantic interest, thats the worst part.
>>
>>24776261
that's fucked bro. would be annoying the shit out of me for sure especially considering it was just a friendly gesture.
>>
I have a fake twitter where I pretend to be black and I have made lots of black friends
>>
>>24776283
just makes it so awkward when you see her face-to-face again too. maybe the best thing to do is to casually ask her why she didn't interact with you back? in the most low-key non-beta way as possible ofc
>>
>never send friend requests on facebook because i dont want to look weird
>dont follow people first on anything because i dont want to look weird
>dont do anything first
>no friends
>>
File: blackface.png (50 KB, 227x300) Image search: [Google]
blackface.png
50 KB, 227x300
>>24776528
>mfw twitter blackface
>>
>>24776504
exactly, she probably thinks i'll like all her pictures and try to talk to her or something.

it's so funny; a woman initiates friendliness with you and it's completely fine, but if you do it to her it's frowned upon
>>
>>24776622
depends on the girl I guess. bitches will be bitches
>>
>>24776541
nah dont bring it up just pretend it didnt happen unless you guys get pretty close and it doesnt seem weird bringing it up
>>
>>24776645
yeah man, they really will be

i also suspect she was only being nice to me to get close to this dude i'm friends with at work, but i don't see them working together so maybe she just gave up
>>
>>24776980
Yeah, asking about it seems high risk high reward though; you won't have to brood over it too much if she tells you why and shows that you're unafraid of confrontation
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.