[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing right now /r9k/? I just ordered over 400
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: cool regards.png (70 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
cool regards.png
70 KB, 640x560
What are you doing right now /r9k/?

I just ordered over 400 Magic: The Gathering cards for my veteran father as a Christmas gift. We're putting together a pauper cube.
>>
>>24774853
Did nobody tell you that Yugioh exists?
>>
>>24774927

I've heard of it. But a few months ago I played a clash pack with him on a whim and he really enjoyed it. He'd actually seek me out and ask if I wanted to play a game of it. So I figured he'd enjoy some cube drafting with his brothers and marine buddies and whatnot, and for when i visit.
>>
>>24775135
shit, man. That sounds really good, wish I had a father like that. Hope you guys enjoy it.
>>
>>24775195

Thanks man. I just want him to be happy. He's had a pretty rough life and he's tried so hard to be a good father (and he is). Any small thing I can do to help him relax and pass the time with his loved ones means a lot to me.

Also I picked up Dixit for my mom. She's a writer type and loves children's literature and stuff so I figured it would be perfect for it.

Also I can't wait to visit my paternal uncles and play Twilight Imperium with them. Four or five drunk Mexicans warring over the galaxy. I'm hype.
>>
File: 1448926472182.gif (342 KB, 666x386) Image search: [Google]
1448926472182.gif
342 KB, 666x386
listening to a podcast
drinking iced coffee
browsing /r9k/
>>
>>24775326

what podcast brobot?
>>
>>24774853
Gee wiz. My dad has dementia. Both my parents are uneducated borderline white trash and are so out of touch that they are almost too stupid to function.
>>
>>24775972

Shit, Anon. I'm sorry, man.
>>
just chilling in bed shitposting tbqh familia

saturday night and idk what to do with myself already. maybe play ps4, maybe watch a movie, maybe just shit post into the wee hours of the morning.

but its ok feels kind of good. of my three friends one is pretty much a shut in, so i rarely see him, though he said he'd hang out with me tomorrow (cancelled last two times, but fingers crossed). one is working barback tonight. and one went to a show but i don't like crowds and stuff so i didn't go.

i kind of miss playing mtg
>>
>>24775375

very bad wizards.

(nothing to do with incel male virgins).
>>
Im wasting my life on the internet like ive done the past 4 years
>>
Pauper cube is legit, especially since they've printed the guildgates and the Khans gainlands. Just don't run Saga Pestilence, because that's no fun at all.
>>
>>24776009
It's okay. Just enjoy your dad for me. I'd kill to have my dad back to his competent form. He struggles to recall words now. I'm going to try taking him bowling soon. Other than that, he just drinks at bars and lays in bed for 12 hours a day.
>>
File: 1363456846383.png (3 KB, 362x266) Image search: [Google]
1363456846383.png
3 KB, 362x266
Fifth day of drinking, just starting again and it's 7:31am. Trying not to vomit and get somewhat drunk so I don't feel so bad. Last two nights I blacked out and there is a puddle of vomit in the fucking kitchen that I don't remember creating.
>>
>>24776243

Every day I'm thankful for my family, my access to clean water, good food, heat and shelter, and my literacy.
>>
Just sitting here shit posting after a day of wage keking. I should be working on my final but im tired and will probably play a game of CS, masturbate, then go to bed.
>>
>>24776265

It amazes me sometimes that i can walk 10 steps and get clean water anytime.
>>
>>24776264
Lel iktf. At least you didn't wake up in the middle of the night to continue drinking.
>>
File: 12875494207.gif (145 KB, 680x846) Image search: [Google]
12875494207.gif
145 KB, 680x846
>>24776950
Yeah, instead I woke up in the middle of night to jerk off to a shopped picture of a woman with giant tits and thought I was gonna have a stroke just before I came. Gonna eat a pizza for breakfast since I need to have a meal before I take my medication.

Here's to fucking INDEPENDENCE DAY and all the veterans who died in the war against the RUSRUS. May God bless their wretched souls.
>>
File: 1435563459214.gif (158 KB, 1129x874) Image search: [Google]
1435563459214.gif
158 KB, 1129x874
I just got done working on a final paper for a class that I had been procrastinating on all day. Now that that weight is off of my shoulders I can enjoy the rest of my weekend.
I'm just unwinding, drinking some tea and listen to music in bed for now. I'll probably get up here in a bit after this album ends.
I need to draw, I feel like shit because I haven't had time to do so these last few days with all the stress of the semester coming to a close.
I might watch the hockey game I recorded earlier in the day, even if the score was spoiled for me.
I'll probably do some reading the book I'm into right now and some comics/manga.

I want to go out and get a snack, but I have to wait another hour or so to test my blood sugar levels.
>>
jerking off to camwhores
>>
Op you sound like a good guy. Happy for you and your parents.
>>
>>24778714

Thanks robot. Same to you!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.