[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 31 year old > never had a gf > any sort of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
I'm a 31 year old

> never had a gf
> any sort of sexual contact has been with prostitutes
> medically depressed
> ugly as fuck

Should I just place a date to kill myself? Have I missed everything important?
>>
Hey, I'm you 11 years in the past minus the hookers.
>>
>>24774696
No, you are not me

I knew tons of people who went to school with me who seemed destined to start a school shooting and all of them got gf in their mid-20's at their latest
>>
>>24774696
Hey, I'm you 20 years and 9 months ago hurtling down a really tiny tube
>>
>>24774652
What is your current location?
>>
>>24774652
Post faice
>>
>>24774744
>>24774757
too fearful of doxing

unlike many incels I have a good job and enjoy the goodies I can buy, hookers in particular
>>
>>24774652
Sorry, but yeah.

The only option you have now is being a beta provider, and I doubt you'll have the trust for that to even work.
>>
>>24774860
That's what I've always feared, being a beta provider. I've noticed how older women seem more "friendlier"

I'll probably inject steroids soon in order to increase my looks. If it doesn't work I'll off myself after a while
>>
>>24775095
how are you there already? i'm 33 and happily stumbling through existence with no clue about how or why people decide to touch genitals and live together. you're too self-aware.
>>
>>24774793
If you buy me one Lolita dress a month I'll be your gf. :^)
>>
>>24774793
I'll be your gf for one Lolita dress every 2 months and I'm skinnier than >>24775338 and I heard >>24775338 is a big slut with a loose vagina and >>24775338 has really bad taste so people would make fun of you two together. :-) <--- i have a cuter nose too, not like >>24775338 the demanding "1 dress a month" kike.
>>
>>24774652
you should marry one of the prostitutes
>>
>>24774793
>has a good job
>has hookers
>whines about killing himself anyway

you literally should kill yourself you piece of shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.