[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, Thanks Again /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 461.png (45 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
461.png
45 KB, 200x200
You have fucked up another life.

So I have set and read from you NEET fuckers to a point that I actually try to get autism bucks and my life has went down the drain.

First I had to quit my job before I could claim. Keep in mind I had a nice comfy office job that paid decent enough to live on.

But I quit due to "I get nervous around people/slight autism/anxiety etc."

I used up all the money my dad left trying to get this damn claim approved.

No one told me it could take up to months to reach a decision in which time I couldn't work.

So now I'm broke and my rent is 4 days over due and I'm fucked.

Not only that, I was denied my claim.

I hate all you fuckers.

Burn in hell.

I'm done with this board.

Burn it down moot
>>
>>24774599

? holy shit are u stupid
>>
one of these neet fuckers need to step up and let me move in with them until i can get back on my feet.
>>
>>24774599

>Try to be a useless piece of shit and leech off of the rest of society
>Fail and ruin entire life

I want it to be real.
>>
>>24774659
bitch, aint nobody got time for that.

too busy drinking and dealing with our own problems. you have to find someone naive enough to give a damn. those people aren't here.
>>
>>24774693
where are the neet posters

explain yourselves
>>
>>24774599
>Actually took the wageslave meme seriously

You're pretty stupid. I'm surprised you managed to get by at your job.
>>
>>24774719
We got our autism bucks thanks to mammy and daddy you stupid faggot.
>>
>>24774599
Dude, they always get denied. The timer starts from the day you applied for back awards. Get a lawyer and expect 2 years
>>
>>24774599
Neetbux doesn't work if you're some dumb normie

That's why you're a normie
>>
>he actually fell for the autismbux meme

NEETLORDS WIN AGAIN
>>
I feel your pain. NEETs are as bad as normies in my book. They are people who were just handed things because of their place in life or whatever and are too stupid to figure out that giving advice from your position isn't gonna work. Fuck them all.
>>
File: 1444156082805.jpg (347 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
1444156082805.jpg
347 KB, 853x1090
>>24774599
>wagekeks try to game the system
heh, pathetic. NEETs truly are the master race. Better start sucking some Tyrone dick to get that rent paid.
Tick tock.
>>
Im suprised you didnt get autism bux after seeing how fucking retarded you are
>>
just tell them this story and they will know how retarded you are
>>
Why... why would you not do any research first?
>>
File: kek_reaper.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
kek_reaper.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>24774599
>he fell for the dank neet maymay
>>
>>24774599
your next plan should be to eat your way to obesity bux
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-09.png (67 KB, 1120x977) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-09.png
67 KB, 1120x977
I really hope this is true.

eaioshrfuoasdfgdjsaoijdijg iasjd
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.