[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is there any legitimate reason why I myself as a black guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16
So is there any legitimate reason why I myself as a black guy shouldn't marry a white girl?

To me the benefits seem to outweigh any potential cons
>more attractive partner than the outstanding majority of black women
>children receive more benefits among both black and white people
>credit score will likely improve
>>
File: 1449260883543.jpg (36 KB, 576x425) Image search: [Google]
1449260883543.jpg
36 KB, 576x425
>>24774591
Your kids will look like shit and have mental problems (not that you will be around to actually raise them.)
>>
>>24774640
Wouldn't they look like shit in your opinion regardless of who their mom is?
>>
I don't even care anymore.

youbetyourassthisisn'toriginal
>>
>>24774640
Bullshit your kids will look more attractive than the average african american giving them an edge in attracting mates later on in their life along with the white DNA boosting their IQ and reducing their negro impulsitivity. The mental problems thing is a meme and most mulatto mental issues come from the white DNA to begin with.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 454x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 454x720
>>24774591
I know you're most likely trolling, but go for it. Only fags care about inter-racial. If I were black I would do the same thing.
>>
>>24774765
Your only problem is that mulattoes with a white mother will never learn shit about the subtleties of race-relations and will probably hate themselves deeply as they grow up....maybe resulting in mental problems.
>>
>>24774791
>Only fags care about inter-racial.
>If I were black I would do the same thing.

You realize these statements contradict one another?

Whites are only like 13% of the global population. Don't roll over and accept our extinction just because the media has made it unpopular to not do so.
>>
dude nobody cares. do what you wanna do just try not to transfer your self hatred onto your kids.
>>
>>24774826
>mulattoes with a white mother will never learn shit about the subtleties of race-relations and will probably hate themselves deeply as they grow up
What's this based on?
>>
>>24774856

When the kids are older and smart enough to question why their parents are different colours, the self hatred will come naturally. Mixed parents are worse than single parents.
>>
>>24774826
Mulattos that do that are self consious fucks that must be their white DNA desu, a real mulatto beings whatever they want.
>>
>>24774883
Real life. Every mulatto with a white mother is racist, while the vice versa aren't and are usually well-balanced. It's not the white mother's fault exactly, she doesn't know shit that the kid needs to know about being black. I don't know why the men never teach them, I guess it's because they're stupid usually.
>>
>>24774591
marry whoever you want. Our opinions don't matter.
>>
>>24774980
So just anecdotes? I have some anecdotes that would contradict that, but I guess it ultimately doesn't really matter because in my mind my experiences are more valid than your own and vice versa.
>>
>>24775010
Yes just anecdotes, but they make perfect sense. You don't teach a child about race-relations early, they'll pick up on the anti-black subtleties of Western nations. White women try to teach that there's no racism and their children will be treated equally but the kid gets really fucked in the head when what their parent says is not what they experience.
>>
>>24774591
Don't fucking fall for this meme. Do not fucking marry a white girl

>Higher chance of getting keked
>Higher chance of her being a whore
>Higher chance of family being racist to you and your kids
>Ages like milk
>>
>>24775053
I didn't even know I was black/any different than my white peers until I was like seven and both of my parents are black.
>>
File: one hundred percent white male.jpg (160 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
one hundred percent white male.jpg
160 KB, 620x412
>>24774591
Mulattoes are god-tier red pilled bros.
>>
>>24774591
>So is there any legitimate reason why I myself as a black guy shouldn't marry a white girl?

a) She's only with you because it makes Daddy mad,
b) She only sees you as a toy without a personality or any value
c) She's going to dump you in a few months over something stupid because "Tyrones are for practice, Chads are for keeps!"
d) or, she's going to meet someone more ghetto who pisses Daddy off more, so you'll get the "Sorry, but I only date black guys...*real* black guys, not like you" talk.
>>
>>24774980
Come to think of it, you might be on to something....
>>
>>24775059
>Higher chance of getting keked
>Higher chance of her being a whore
Are there sources for these they get thrown around often
>>
>>24774980
Id be crazy to if i was raised by a fat whale with mental problems
>>
>>24775053
>Yes just anecdotes, but they make perfect sense.
Hello tumblr
>>
>>24775141
>defending fat white coalburners
>calls others tumblr
>>
>>24775110
Look around you for fuck sake, which race of women is leading the charge in degeneracy and "sexual liberation"? Jesus christ, less than a century nig nogs were getting lynched for simply talking to white women, are you slow learners or something?
>>
They actually don't fit in with either race. They need to be ready for "light skinned nigga" jokes around the normie blacks and completely being ostracized by blurples, and either odd questions from white friends about what it's like to be black (they won't be actually black so they won't really know how to answer), or just full on racism from the honkeys.

The good news is that white wimminz will consider them the safe black option when experimenting.
>>
>>24775181
Can we stop this meme please? It comes off as very insecure.

Just today I saw some hipster looking douchey black guy with a 9/10 redhead. Just fucking ignore it and stop being bitter
>>
haha that little kid looks smug as fuck
>>
>>24775190
Lighter skinned black people make more money than the darker skinned counter parts, are less likely to be convicted of crime, when convicted crime are given less harsh prison sentences in comparison to their dark skinned counterparts, are perceived to be more intelligent than dark skinned blacks, and are more often represented in media than the more populous darker blacks.
>>
>>24775181
>da white women c-can't raise a strong prideful black man, it's anecdotal but it makes perfect sense to me
Sounds like Tumblr/BLM logic to me
>>
>>24775227
and? you're still a nigger
>>
File: reddit.jpg (20 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
20 KB, 443x332
>>24775227
That because they are just plain smarter than actual niggers. There's a reason why most high level blacks are at least half-white.

Pic related, it's two white people.
>>
Why can't black men just let us black women live?
>>
>>24775243
And it makes more sense to have a mulatto child than a darker skinned black one
>>24775247
I forgot the first "black" president in the United States is the son of a Kenyan immigrant and a white woman despite the descendants of slaves having lived in the States before they were a nation
>>
>>24775247
>tfw the definition of black and the rules of the one drop rule vary depending on whatever is being argued

top kek.
>>
>>24775257
This thread really has nothing to do with black women besides people stating they prefer white women to them, no one is actively attacking you though.
>>
>>24775237
white women cant even raise white kids right these days what makes you think they can raise a black kid on their own?
>>
>>24775227
Also more likely to be married tbqh, mixed people in the US tend to be able to evade nigger's culture for the most part since they tend to grow up in home's headed by white women.
>>
>>24775293
>white women cant even raise white kids right these days
This is what made you sound as if you were fresh off the block from Tumblr, objectively white mothers are better than black mothers.
>m-muh school shooters that don't make up a sizeable population of children raised by white mothers
>>
I saw a dark skin black woman with her natural hair with a tall handsome white guy today. I wanted to shake her hand and give her props.
>>
>>24775297
Not really. There are many shitty mixed kids, people just see the ones from families whose parents are wealthy and think all mixed people are successful.
>>
>>24775366
There's always an exception to the rule, but for the most part mixed people are just out right better at everything than regular old black people. Whenever someone proclaims black people to be competent at something they tend to use mixed race historical figures/inventors as the example.
>>
File: 1441255813525.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441255813525.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>24775275
The one drop rule is inaccurate but does help to emphasize the fact that nigger genetics are insanely obvious and take forever to be bred out (at least 4 generations of whiteness is required.) Half-blacks are just as black as they are white. It is the white genetics that help them succeed in life. In other words they succeed in spite of their negroid genes. Deal with it.
>>
>>24775319
>this is what made you sound liek youre straight from tumblr
most of /r9k/ was raised by white women and look how we turned out. white women make raising beta sons an artform
>>
>>24775400
This literally makes no scientific sense
>>
>>24775425
This thread is filled with black people for one, additionally do you really think that white people that post on /r9k/ make up more than 0.1% of all white people?

Now look at all the black people who don't post here who without exception have black mothers and are complete failures.
>>
Never blame your parents for your short comings. That is the mistake many white and black people make.
>>
>>24774591
Those kids practically have no visible nigger in them, he must be mixed already. Could a light skin non mixed dude produce kids that looked white?
>>
>>24775461
>dat logic

you're both retarded
>>
>>24775546
>noses
>hair curls
>no visible nigger

You must be blind. Also, most black americans are mixed anyway.
>>
File: 1439523107966.jpg (57 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
1439523107966.jpg
57 KB, 604x377
>>24775546
He's pretty mixed already if he is a nigger, that is for certain. Still the negroid genes can be easily spotted in the children's nappy ass hair, which will turn jet black once they reach maturity. It is hilarious to watch these coalburners freak out when their sweet mocha babies become pieces of shit later on in life.
>>
>>24775596
I've never seen black people with hair curls like that, it's usually much tighter and dryer, their noses are racially ambiguous the nostrils are not wide and the bridges aren't broad. I'm not American though, I just want my kids to look that white.
>>
>>24775053
LOL butthurt black slut detected FUCK BLACK WOMEN I will never fuck your nasty ass WHERE DA WHITE WIMMNZ AT
>>
>>24775616
>jet black
most mullattos i know have dark brown hair not black
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>24775616
I wouldn't mind the hair turning black, but this is nappy. There's a discernible difference, her hair is like Brillo and dirty. I have not once seen a black person with hair like that, it is silky like a white God's rather than a monkey's, I wouldn't mind the hair changing colors if they could pass for Sicilian or Hispanic.
>>
>>24775724
Damn this bitch looks disgusting I thought It was a man
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1824x1747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1824x1747
I'm not a mullato so it is cool if I wear a weave since my hair looks like this naturally?
>>24775724
>>
>>24775880
>is it cool
To me? It doesn't matter what black women who are not lighter do with their hair because I'm not attracted, you should do what you like.
>>
>>24775880
Why would you even ask that here? Also, fuck off already.
>>
>>24775909
That's is not what I asked you sir
>>24775915
Just to mix things up a bit
>>
File: 1444322806269.jpg (50 KB, 616x533) Image search: [Google]
1444322806269.jpg
50 KB, 616x533
>>24775880
>black hair is so bad that black girls have to wear wigs constantly in order to look presentable

Feels good to be white, not going to lie.
>>
>>24775942
I don't know how to answer your question, it is cool I guess? It just doesn't make you look better or worse, it just is something on top of your head.
>>
>>24775979
I don't have to wear a "wig" constantly
>>
File: 6644222256788.jpg (37 KB, 379x524) Image search: [Google]
6644222256788.jpg
37 KB, 379x524
>>24775880
braids like pic related are alot more qt desu
>>
>>24776076
Ive been thinking about getting braids but I get headaches bad when my hair is braided
>>
>>24774591
>more attractive partner than the outstanding majority of black women
Yeah this is the thing I don't understand about /pol/, I mean there are really good looking black women out there but they're in the minority and usually mixed to begin with. A black guy is making things easier on himself by going after average or even above average white women because good looking white women are significantly more plentiful than black women. I am certain anyone would do the same in the situation of the American black male.
>>
File: 1448240559346.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1448240559346.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
or you could just not reproduce.

why would you want MORE niggers on earth? why would you want MORE problems? a niglet is a niglet.
>>
>>24775984
Then don't answer the question at all. Stop acting like its the end of the world just because our penny's won't ever touch.
>>
>>24776129
Even if a black doesn't reproduce they shouldn't spend the rest of their lives with someone who will not make them happy. A redpilled black man is doing a service by marrying a white woman because then she won't marry some Tyrone and have a litter of niggers by him
>>
>>24775087
this applies to every non-Chad though
>>
>>24774591
Damn, she looks like something's wrong with her... maybe it's the hair. The kids seem fine though.
>>
>>24776169
i dont buy it. let him marry a nice black, arab, or asian woman. black men's obsession with white women is bizarre.
>>
>>24774591
That's actually a really nice family, as long as you stick around it seems youd be better off. The racist are going to hate you regardless of who you stick your dick in, just don't be a stereotype or statistic and raise those kids.
>>
>>24776233
>a nice black woman
No such thing but there are some nice mixed qts out there
>>
>>24776129
Anon we are black we dont care if our race ruins the earth, we dont care if our son kills some white person in his teenage years nope anon the only thing we care about is ourselves and we want our kids to be happy and giving them white genes to boost their attractiveness will ensure that. White genocide? I dont really care Ill just move to another country if my race fucks up America into another Africa.
>>
>>24776262
in america, there's no such thing as white/black mixed race. if you're even 25% african, then you're black. a "mixed race qt" is also a black woman.
>>
>>24776282
>we want our kids to be happy and giving them white genes to boost their attractiveness will ensure that.
This, mix out the black for a better future tbqh
>>
File: 1449359047042.gif (109 KB, 205x260) Image search: [Google]
1449359047042.gif
109 KB, 205x260
>>24776169
>litter of niggers

This is one of the most racist statements I have seen on 4chan in 8 years lmao
>>
>>24774591
>>credit score will likely improve

My man right here got his priorities straight.
>>
>>24774591
>Tattoo

She was trash from the start.
>>
>>24776441

14 year olds leave
>>
I thought life was always harder for half breeds.They are universally rejected by both groups. Blacks hate light skins and whites have the one drop rule. You're basically damning any mulatto children to a life of social isolation just in the hopes Mr Shekelberg will let you give him more of your money.
>>
>>24776532
I thought this was debunked
>>24775227
>>
>>24776532
blacks hating light skins is a meme they are really jelly that light skin blacks get more dick or pussy in reality.
>>
>>24776532
>blacks hate light skins

Biggest joke I've ever heard
>>
>>24776532
Lol I implore you to find one instance in which a dark skin black man was sent donations and offered modeling contracts after his mugshot went viral. Hell I'd like to see a dark skin black man's mugshot go viral as a result of him being attractive.

Black people at least praise their mulattos, look at the President and their media
>>
>>24776532
in reality a black person who doesn't look as black has life much better than any darker black person with heavy west african features, they get treated better by their own solely for the way they look and are favored by white people and always have been
>>
>>24776627
If they're ugly or weird they won't get treated any better
>>
>>24776680
that's probably true, but still better than being an ugly and weird person who's just black, then they at least have the advantage of never having to get murdered by the police or locked up for shit they didn't do.
>>
>>24776702
If they're black with a good personality they'd have a chance. Black people aren't just going to kiss up to a person just because they're light skin, the light skin person still has to be a Tyrone.
>>
>>24776738
i guess we've just had two totally different experiences, i've seen that quiet ass mixed boy that came from a white school get fawned over by black women for his "good hair" and pretty eyes (read: nonbrown) and get laid coming up whereas the loud ass dark skin boy gets called ashy and charcoal by the same damn black girls

black people are just fucked
>>
>>24775053
Mullatoe here and yes.

I was taught from an early age by my dad (WMBF) that the world actually hates you. That all this bullshit about Blacks and Whites being friendly in school doesn't last shit.
>>24775450
It doesn't need to, its /pol/ babble.

Speaking from experience, he's right. Light skinned blacks and mutts are simply perceived as "Better" by whites.
>>24776532
You don't fit completly in with the Black kids but they dont hate you.

White people just see you as black as you've said. But its more exotic than the TYRONE, MUH DIK BISH HOOD.
>>
>>24776773
Probably because he is hot. If this boy was fat and ugly it wouldn't matter.

Most black women really love dark as night men with muscular bodies though.
>>
>>24774640
>implying evolution doesn't promote genetic diversity

Inbred creationist detected.
>>
>>24776821
this nigga looked like that boy who plays the flash back terrance howard as a kid on empire, crooked ass teeth, big fro no shape up, acne and all that but still is just outright seen as a sexual being worthy of appreciation by default cause he's not totally black

im sure some black girls like dark skin but in my experience the dark skin ones are vehemently against it because they want to date up or have good looking (read: light) kids, one of the two, and the light skin girls and mulattas want somebody that look like them
>>
>>24774591
Marry someone you like OP. Don't meme so hard that you're stuck with someone you don't like more than your marginally improved credit score.
>>
>>24776833

Evolution isn't some sentient being as you seem to believe. It's pure random changes and nothing more. It isn't promoting shit any more than my rolling of dice promotes snake eyes.
>>
>>24776876
Where I'm from skin tone was never brought up unless the person was black as night. Kids are probably different now because of lil Wayne and The like.
>>
>>24776946
i think i might be older than you, if anything people were getting shit on worse back then cause we didn't have social justice to protect us from ourselves
>>
>>24776973
I remember the girls who were light skin with mixed girl hair being very popular but brown skin was just considered boring/norml. It wasn't seen as special but they weren't bullied for it either.
>>
>>24776833
>implying that genetic diversity is always good

Sometimes you don't want certain genes in your gene pool.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>tfw parents are trinidadian
>know a shitton of mixed race kids growing up

I dunno whats with black americans being so concerned about this shit
>>
>>24777208
The white people treated the mixed slaves better because those were usually their rape babies and they're not going to let their kids suffer
>>
File: 1438235957085.jpg (9 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
1438235957085.jpg
9 KB, 230x200
>>24775880
Why do I see you every other day on this board talking about your hair?
>>
File: carpe diem.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
carpe diem.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>24775979
>Feels good to be white, not going to lie.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.