[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to pick one person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: nicki1.png (585 KB, 749x453) Image search: [Google]
nicki1.png
585 KB, 749x453
If there was a zombie apocalypse and you had to pick one person from this list to be your companion, who would it be?
1. Hitler
2. Stalin
3. Osama bin Laden
4. Mohammed
5. Jesus
6. Nicki Minaj
7. Jihadi John
8. Elliot Rodgers
>>
File: conor.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
conor.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>24774372
this thread is reddit tier but Conor Mcgregor

>le zombiez xdxd
>le hitler xd xd
>>
>>24774372
What shitty options, I guess I'd go with Jesus
>>
Eliot Rodgers , we would probably just go back to his place , wouldn't be surprised if he had a secret bunker or a huge stash of supplies desu
>>
I pick Hitler
>>
>>24774372
vote here autists
http://www.strawpoll.me/6190511/r
>>
>>24774442
oops wrong link
http://www.strawpoll.me/6190511
>>
>>24774399
whats a better option?
>>
>>24774372
Nicki I guess, just because I could use a good laugh before dying.
>>
Why would you pick anyone but Jesus?
>>
>>24774372
Nicki and just hope her shirt gets ripped or I can rape her
>>
>>24774488
1. Dorner
2. Frein
3. Lanza
4. Breivik
5. Dylan and Eric (mandatory mention)
>>
>>24774565
I don't even know who Dorner or Frein are
>>
>>24774399
Dude he'd just give all your shit away.
>>
>>24774593
Because you're from reddit, they're the most based on the list
>>
>>24774372
Hitler or Stalin from this list. Both were pretty interesting people if you can look past the atrocities and such.
>>
>>24774372
Only valid options are:
>Jesus
he was a working guy, so he probably was somewhat /fit/ and capable of surviving, also he had top tier morals, so wouldn't turn his back on me.
Nicki Minaj because I could ravage her anus before dying.

I'll go with Jesus since I don't really like Minaj that much.
>>
>>24774372
If they get their possessions, hitler.
If they are who they say they were, jesus
If they are all just humans with nothing added, Jesus or Mohammed.
>>
Jesus
Wouldnt have to worry about food supplies because he can multiply it with magic
>>
Nicki Minaj so I can have sex with her butt.
>>
>>24774565
Dorner is probably the best possible option. He would actually want to survive and make an effort at it.
>>
I would pick Jesus but, I'm afraid he might go up to the zombies and say. "You are forgiven. Go an sin no more." and then we'll just die.
>>
>>24774372
Elliot is best bro.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.