[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me, /r9k/, what would yo do if you got drafted into your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: Draft Riot.jpg (491 KB, 1254x1189) Image search: [Google]
Draft Riot.jpg
491 KB, 1254x1189
Tell me, /r9k/, what would yo do if you got drafted into your nation's military?

Hard mode: No chance to flee the country
>>
To scared to post anything? Come on, it's not like anyone from the Government is here
>>
Hope i don't get killed or maimed in some shithole on the other side of the world.
>>
>>24774253
I pray for this every day. It's why I'm voting for Trump, he's our nation's greatest chance at getting involved in a ground war between 1st world countries.

>tfw you will never be drafted into the Vietnam War at the age of 18
>tfw you will never fly over Saigon in an Apache helicopter blasting "Fortunate Son"
>>
Get medically discharged again
>>
>implying they would give me a gun

I'm manic a depressive swarthy mutt who talks to himself, twitches, and can't sleep without very strong medications.

They would probably just make me peel potatoes while the chads get blown to smthereens on the front lines.
>>
I'd try to get off the draft for religious reasons first of all but if joining the 7th Day Adventists doesn't work I'd just chop off toes.
>1. This guy's now a cripple, can't conscript him
>2. I'm not giving someone who'd chop off their own toes a gun
>>
Well, I've got nothing else to live for anyway...
>>
>>24774992
>They would probably just make me peel potatoes while the chads get blown to smthereens on the front lines.

>You peel potatoes in the camp
>He fucks Stacy like a champ
>>
I'd love to serve if my government wasn't anti white. But I guess if I were drafted I'd just serve the minimum term and hope I don't have to go and fight for jew shit.
>>
>>24774253

If its a shitty politcal war like vietnam or iraq id totally bail on the draft.

If our nation was being overthrown by a foreign hostile force and my family and loved ones were in danger. you bet your ass i would be one of the first to sign up.
>>
File: g9SFJxhb.jpg (18 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
g9SFJxhb.jpg
18 KB, 160x160
>>24774253
I'd use it as an opportunity to start a new life. Hopefully I get sent to a region where I'll actually see some action instead of dicking around in a dessert military base for a few months. Then If one of us gets blown up beyond recognition i'll switch dog tags. Then i'll just come back with a new name and identity and go off the grid. No more responsibility
>>
Fight, and win.

Just like those before me. USA.

Maybe a draft will motivate people to control our government and subvert the interests of the plutocrats and get us out of this war. Maybe the war will be necessary. Either way, somebody must fight. My parents and their parents didn't sacrifice so much for me so I could sit back selfishly and let others do the hard work for me.
>>
File: 1448505229636.jpg (150 KB, 917x845) Image search: [Google]
1448505229636.jpg
150 KB, 917x845
>>24775164
Preach it robot
>>
>>24774253
Remove kebab, obviously.
>>
File: 93467092348.jpg (61 KB, 600x790) Image search: [Google]
93467092348.jpg
61 KB, 600x790
>>24774253
Joke's on you, I'd flee the whole planet.
>>
File: amoeba.jpg (7 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
amoeba.jpg
7 KB, 270x186
>>24774253
Would declaring you are trans but present masculine work?

They cant draft women right?
>>
I think we should reinstitute national service in this country and I'm currently signing up as a reservist. If we go to war I will be happy to fight for Queen and Country.
>>
Government can't make me fight because I am a Jehovah's Witness. I'd just sit back and continue to watch Revelations play out.
>>
>>24775543
They are opening combat positions to women, so soon the draft will likely include them.
>>
As a South African this may actually happen in few years time. The government plans to bring back mandatory military service for young men, like during apartheid (my dad and all my uncles served two years) expect now it'll be for everyone, not just whites. Unsure how it'll affect me, since it historically applied to boys just leaving school. Since we don't have any wars to fight and we're pretty much a chinese colony, I don't see anyone having to do much fighting.

If I am conscripted I'll probably have to deal with a fuckton of racism from officers.
>>
my country has no military what now niggers
>>
File: msf-hoodie_1024x1024.png (39 KB, 571x800) Image search: [Google]
msf-hoodie_1024x1024.png
39 KB, 571x800
>>24776855
>>my country doesn't have a military hue hue hue

Oh that doesn't mean you're not getting drafted son.
>>
File: fuck_anime.jpg (128 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
fuck_anime.jpg
128 KB, 500x646
Well if there's a draft I assume there's a war on? So I'd probably get murdered in my sleep during boot camp, and that's assuming I even make it to Basic, and I'm not murdered by an angry lynch mob or sent to an internment camp.

As an aside, wow, there are no good propaganda posters from America after WWII. It's a good thing Best Korea is there to pick up the slack.
>>
Seek death on the battlefield
>>
>>24774253
Kill whoever they want me to kill and do my best not to get killed.
>>
>>24774943
Join the military now, you pleb. Soldiers are still being deployed to Afghanistan and the situation in Iraq anf syria is worsening. Go into a combat MOS and try to go airborne or 75th rangers. Pretty much guaranteed a combat deployment.
>>
>>24774943
>read in a book about how americans had pizza and ice creams delivered to them by helicopters
>VC tracking methods were useless against the burgerfats because all they'd have to do is look up and hear the hueys and/or smell the fucking pizza
>one american platoon was wiped out with two thirds of the unit lying beside jammed or half-stripped m16s
>americans loved to build big FOBs so made it easy for VC to mark em with mortar fire
>americans would protect FOB perimeters with claymores
>VC would just carefully crawl up and turn the mines 180 degrees, make a lot of noise, and let the americans come out and get killed by their own mines
>tfw you will never be drafted into the Vietnam War at the age of 18
>>
I'm a registered priest so I'd evoke my religious freedom and decline
>>
>>24774253
Deal with it.

Try to maneuver myself into a job or officer position that sets me up with good career prospects when I discharge. Save up what is essentially an entirely disposable income. Make connections and buddies where I can.
>>
fight for my fucking life since i don't have a choice
>>
>>24776545
It's actually just 'Revelation', without the 'S' you fake Christian cultist.
>>
>>24774253
The Somali Army is recruiting?
>>
>>24777629
which book? sounds like a tantalizing read
>>
>>24774253
fuck, i would probably try to make it into a tank/armored division and fuck shit up from one of the most advanced tanks in the world
>>
>>24774253
Hailing from an Island, I'd love to be in the Navy, preferably submarines, but light cruisers/battle cruisers work fine too. Its probably the safest option, at least in the beginning, naval combat is tricky to get out, and a sinking ship can mean certain death. I'd work with ship's navigation, and try to sing a few shanties before we all die, either from SSM, ASM, bombs from the sky, or torpedoed/shelled from an opposing ship. If we could mutiny against the captain and flee, that'd cool too.
>>
Join the army as a medic, or just join the air force

It's really that easy
>>
>>24774253
Join up and hope the whole thing devolves into a general nuclear exchange by the end.

Yes my life is so empty I want the apocalypse. I just want to die gloriously fighting in World War 3. I actually hate that it won't happen.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.