[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Have an adopted Korean brother named Sung >Dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 17
File: pretty_football_fans_03.jpg (63 KB, 530x727) Image search: [Google]
pretty_football_fans_03.jpg
63 KB, 530x727
>Be me
>Have an adopted Korean brother named Sung
>Dad is 6', mom is 5'7'' but I'm only 5'9." I drank milk every day, but it's true, Americans are getting shorter.
>Sung was born in a third world communist dictator ship, but he's the same height as me.
>We start school in the same year.
>get B in every subject
>Sung gets A, 2300 SAT, and wins a debate contest
>Parents give him more attention
>I join wrestling team to vent
>2 months pass
>Sung gets a girlfriend
>7/10, artistic, funny
>A chink, which is the most undesirable, gets a gf before I do.
>I get so pissed that I confront him after school.
>I tell him that he makes me look bad, that he stole my family
>"You're white. You don't know what hardship is, so I deserve what I get."
>punch him, Sung staggers
>knock him down and pin him to the ground
>he pulls a Jackie Chan on me and suddenly I'm on the ground
>he just looks at me with those sad squinty eyes

Never felt so beta in my life.
>>
>>24774234
I'd punch him too if he said that.

That being said it's not his fault you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>24774234
>muh white genetics!
>>
>I tell him that he makes me look bad, that he stole my family

Are you the latest James Bond villain? Jesus christ. I can understand being jealous of siblings because my brother is a doctor while I'm a dropout but at the same time, I'm taller than my brother. He's asian and you're not. Always try to look on the bright side.
>>
>>24774275
he's right though, OP definitely sounds like your typical middle class whiner.
>>
File: 1446681466951.png (292 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1446681466951.png
292 KB, 500x599
>>24774234
You know he's right.
>>
>Parents treating adopted child better than their own offspring

Your parents are shit tier.
>>
>>24774234
>"You're white. You don't know what hardship is, so I deserve what I get.

that's pretty dumb but

>A chink, which is the most undesirable, gets a gf before I do.
>I get so pissed that I confront him after school.
>>I tell him that he makes me look bad, that he stole my family

you're a cunt and you should feel ashamed of yourself
>>
>>24774321
My mom's a high school teacher and my dad's a professor. Their number 1 priority is social justice and shit.

>>24774381
I know I sound kind of like a supreme gentleman. But he's always been giving my that look. When we played super smash bros, when we raced our bikes, I lost 80% of the time and he always looked at me like that. I should at least be better at sports
>>
Become Buddhist, outAsian him.
>>
>lol @ indian shitstains. "POO IN THE LOO"
>lol niggers are so dumb and ugly
>lol all women prefer white women
>WHITE PRIVILEGE? FUCK OFF YOU SJW KEK

as a white guy i hate the whole white privilege meme, but the fact is that it does hold true in a lot of aspects. especially in dating.
>>
>>24774568
Yea I kinda wanna fuck off to some monestary. All I have to look forward to is college and I'm just going to a state school in the middle of the desert with mexicans probably and he got a scholarship to Rice. Lmao. Rice.
>>
>>24774525

Chang ThunderWang just out existence'd you. He's better than you, F(a)=m. Time to cut your losses and disown your family.
>>
>>24774569
Nah, it's only true if you're already smart and successful. Dumbasses like OP will have a harder life because people have expectations for him that he'll never meet.
>>
>>24774234
He sounds like a real badass
>>
>>24774643
fuck senpai

should I just end it
>>
>>24774313
fuggin s4
>>
>>24774234
fake, mad Asian feels
>>
Well think about it, you were gifted everything off the back so you had literally no drive to do better. Sung is from a shit tier country and has been given an opportunity to do better than anyone in his families' recent memory. He blew you the fuck out and bred a white woman
>>
does he drive a vehicle? tamper with it so it potentially causes an accident and it kills him
>>
eh. tbqh if your parents were 'tiger parents' like mine, they might've disowned you already. sung didn't get any more resources than you. you're just mad he outworked you.
stay mad white trash. end it now before you do something you'll regret.
>>
>>24774799

This, do what you can, OP. He stole your family, you steal his life.
>>
>>24774823
Okay I'm honestly not that dumb. I'm gonna get a degree in psych or econ.
>>
File: 1431376055645.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1431376055645.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>>24774857
>I'm gonna get a degree in psych or econ.
>I'm honestly not that dumb
>>
>>24774910
>didn't drop out

senpai
>>
What about his penis?
>>
>>24774799
wouldn't the insurance company investigate to avoid paying out, find the sabotage, and get op arrested?
>>
Sounds like you guys were made for each other. Two cheeks of the same arsehole.
>>
>>24774569
Oh smelly americans... It sickens me that I should call some of you kin.

Yes we have a white privilege, FOR A REASON - its our countries that our families have built up since thousands of years, how could outsiders ever even dare to claim the same right?, if im ever outside Europe or the US I consider myself a guest, A GUEST, and I behave like one.
>>
>>24774234
>>"You're white. You don't know what hardship is, so I deserve what I get
desu senpai, I would have probably murdered him at this point.
Blackbot here, I've beaten the everloving shit out of my own flesh and blood brother for less than that. No way some fucking ching chong would diss me like that.
>>
I'm Asian and your parents are shit-tier. You have my sincere pity. Parents have one job and that is to take care of the biological offspring first and foremost.
>>
File: bond.jpg (277 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
bond.jpg
277 KB, 1024x683
>>24774945
Dont know. Only saw it when I was a kid.

>>24774301
That movie made me feel. Don't know why I'm the villain though.
>>
>>24774991
the only way to get a korean buttcheek touching a white buttcheek is to have two naked men standing hip-to-hip. i call faggot on you for imagining that scenario.
>>
>>24775068
if you were a kid, he must have been a kid too. stop looking at underage korean penis, creep.
>>
>>24774234
Sung is north korean? Did he ever tell you about it?
>>
File: Marky_Mark_brings_the_oil.jpg (172 KB, 1039x780) Image search: [Google]
Marky_Mark_brings_the_oil.jpg
172 KB, 1039x780
>>24774525
Tell your parents you hate them. Tell them you despise them. Then leave forever. Call back to your family once every few months just to tell them that you hate them and hope they die horribly. Start learning Jiu Jitsu or something. After a few years of training, make plans to leave the country. Before you're about to leave, invite your "brother" out for beers or something. Make sure you drive. Go to a quarry at night, or some place similar to "show him something". Get out of the car and break Charlie chan's teeth out. Maybe gouge out his eyes, and cut his dick off. Then gtfo before anyone finds out.

Then move to somewhere in South America where the US can't extradite, and slay mad latin pussy and become Chad. After you get old, write a book about this. Then write a movie. If you get famous for this tell the press you don't have any regrets. If you ever meet your crippled adoptive-brother again, spit in his face and give'm a deluxe kick to the stomach.

This is literally the only solution. Anything less than permanently ruining his life is just cvck shit.

I almost envy you. Having someone to hate so much can really be a great motivator.
>>
>>24775068
>Don't know why I'm the villain though.

You clearly didn't pay attention to the movie or it would make sense. Do you know why the villain killed his father? Because he was giving James (Bond) more attention. James was the golden boy despite being the ADOPTED son.

You're in the same situation. You are the villain.
>>
>>24775198
No shit. I don't get why I'm supposed to be the bad guy and Bond gets to be the hero. Bond had a shitty backstory.

>>24775175
He wasn't around long enough to remember apparently.

>>24775182
I feel like at this point, that's what everyone expects from me. I'd definitely get caught. I think the Chad route is blocked out for me. What can I do? Lift and worship Klokov?
>>
>>24774275
>punching someone for telling the truth
muh sides no reaction image

>>24774234
least you understand you're a failure OP, some people go through their entire lives thinking otherwise
>>
>>24775258
Failure is relative right? I'm slightly ahead of the bell curve compared to everyone else you know. 1700 SAT, 3.4 GPA.
>>
>>24774234
WTF ARE YOU SAYING? You can't kick his ass? Is there an age gap? That's why I've was never able to beat my older brother. This is pissing me off. Get the jump on him. Use a weapon. Whatever it takes. Whoop his ass. No mercy. He's not even your family for fucks sake.
>>
>>24775253
you're not blood relatives, so i don't understand why you're not giving each other daily blowjobs. am i missing something?
>>
>I join wrestling team to vent
>2 months pass

>punch him, Sung staggers
>knock him down and pin him to the ground
>he pulls a Jackie Chan on me and suddenly I'm on the ground

Get him to join the wrestling team too, because it honestly sounds like you're completely fucking hopeless.
>>
All whites deserve to die. Death to whitey.
>>
>>24774643
It's F=am you fucking pleb.

you must be whiteboy who can't into physics like OP, f=am.
>>
>>24774234
HUNG SUN KUCKS ANOTHER ONE
>>
>>24775021
i'm canadian, and my family came here from europe when i was 3 years old.

problem with all the tards crying about "muh white lineage" is that they tend to be genetic trash and pussies in real life.
>>
>>24774234
>OP literally keked by a chink

lmaoing at ur life senpai
>>
>>24775308
>>24775300

I only learned some basic moves. He must have been taking classes or something.

I go to sleep so angry I want to smash all my furniture apart. I just sit in my bed for over an hour with my heart palpitating. But it's just so nihilistic to kill someone. I have a 100% chance of getting caught.

>>24775304
Yes, why would that even happen
>>
So he's smarter, stronger than you and got a gf.

Just accept your position of inferior male already.
>>
>>24774857
holy shit you're retarded lol

chinkboy is gonna kek you for the rest of your life give it up now and just off yourself
>>
>>24774234
Maybe you should improve yourself instead of trying to bring down uour superior. Typical beta behaviour. It's very unnattractive and your own fault.
>>
>>24775415
You don't have to kill anyone.
Swallow your pride and accept your defeat for now and get him back for it once you've prepared.
>>
>>24775415
there's a hot unrelated asian penis resting against an asian thigh in a house you can just enter without being arrested and that penis isn't in your mouth right now. something's wrong with you bro. you a fag?
>>
>>24775493
Nigga

That's 100x worse than getting keked.
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1144
I sort of know how you feel.
>tfw born into a shitty family
>adopted at age 5 by a couple who thought they couldn't have kids
>feel loved for the first time in my life
>they manage to conceive
>suddenly they look at me the same way you might look at a pile of cat vomit
>nothing I do is good enough for them anymore
>they constantly remind me that I'm not their real child
>tfw escaped from physical and sexual abuse into emotional abuse
>>
>>24775514
sucking asian penis isn't worse than anything. or even the same as anything. after God sucked his first asian penis, he renamed heaven "shitville"
>>
>>24775258
Yeah just like you'd punch me if I told you all niggers are stupid and violent. Statistically they are, right? Because statistics are all that matters, right? We're all just a bunch of statistics not human beings with our own struggles and problems.
>>
>>24775531
How can they just stop loving you? At least you won't be spreading their genes when you have kids.

I know I did the same thing when I got two hamsters, but still...
>>
>>24774234
you wrestle but he throw you to the ground?

also he has done nothing wrong.
he s your brother and you are a loser,
where is the problem?
the white thing is bullfuck so
>>
>>24775577
you birthed the second hamster? congratulations...
>>
>>24775577
I would guess they just wanted me because they thought they couldn't have their own kid. Once they did, they didn't need me anymore, but it's not easy to get rid of a kid you adopted. Especially when your reasoning is "we got our own so we don't need this one anymore".
>>
just start doing drugs and out art him, and when he tries debating you just laugh at him

or just laugh at him in general

or whenever ching chung Sung does anything you get jealous of tell him "at least im not adopted"
>>
>>24774275
OP accused him of stealing his family. If I had a brother who said something like that, I'd talk back to that failed abortion too. OP is in the wrong in every way.
>>
>>24775592
I was on top of him for like 5 seconds, no homo, buttcheek poster.

I wasn't really expecting it you know? I just wanted to gloat for a bit, like when you climb to the top of a hill.
>>
>>24774525
>I lost 80% of the time
then fucking train harder you idiot.
TRAIN HARDER LEARN HARDER

or is the real problem that your parents love your brother more than yourself?
>>
>>24775638
you sound like hamster 2 right now.
>>
>>24774234
>Have an adopted Korean brother named Sung
White people need to stop doing this shit.

Adopt people from your own race, for fuck's sake. It's just disgusting to see these white families walking around with a bunch of asians or africans when there are white orphans out there that could be adopted.

They fuck over their own families as well and the natural children of the family always end up dysfunctional as hell. Just look at that lunatic girl from a few months back that was raised with a bunch of adopted blacks and ended up convincing herself that she was black. She was a cute white girl before she lost her mind and it's her parent's fault for adopting those africans and injecting them into their home.
>>
>>24775687
I don't know how to feel about that. What did hamster 2 sound like? Shouldn't I be hamster 1? I'm older.
>>
>>24775685

He's just genetically superior. You can't beat talent, Although you can try.

Accepting your place within the world is important to mental health. You don't want to walk around with these high expectations you can never reach.
>>
>>24775685
I thought subconsciously that he had to work harder than me cause he's adopted. I felt like love was unconditional for genetic offspring you know? Parents are typical intjs though. I was complacent. What skills can I learn now? I'm already an adult, and I'm clearly not a talented fighter.
>>
>>24775566
But OP objectively has had a better chance at life than the Korean. Wtf can you possible say against that? Why are honkeys so unwilling to realize reality?
>>
>>24775647
This

Some kid from another country just came and gained the favor of his own family. OP is a complete failure of a son.

This people talking about "hurr durr whoop his ass" we all know you wouldn't do shit and we know OP ain't gonna do shit. Thats how betas work.

>>24775642
>just start doing drugs and out art him

kek, yeah go from loser to junkie loser and do "art" that'll show him.

>tell him "at least im not adopted"

and he'll tell you I may be adopted but your parents love and are proud of me over you.

Looks hopeless for you op
>>
>>24775308
underrated comment,
would choose all pictures with a cactus for you
26 e0 11 eb 7a a3 9c 61 6e e2
>>
>>24774321
Maybe OP just feels that way because he isn't doing as well.
>>
>>24775716
hamster 2 became hamster 1 after i got him and he was better, like OP's korean brother. and uh, sorry but your brother. your parents probably call you hamster 2 while they fuck because the only way they can get off now is by mocking you.
>>
OP, just cripple or kill him.
It doesn't matter what happens to you, what matters is that you have that victory over his life.
>>
How shitty do you have to be to think and say these things about your own brother? Decent people don't use racist slurs when talking about siblings. Decent people don't escalate sibling rivalry to the point where they think that their brother is succeeding just to make them look bad.
My prescription for OP is a nice cold glass of bleach.
>>
>>24775814
Sister. I don't have a brother, I have a sister. At least she likes me.
>>
>>24775021
are you the nigest??
>>
>>24774234
Whiteboi insecurity: the post
>>
>>24775784

So i got three options

1.Stay where I am
2.Take drugs in a desperate gamble to become artistic
3.Give up everything and go supreme gentleman on Rice.
4. Try harder
>>
>>24775697
> Adopt people from your own race, for fuck's sake. It's just disgusting to see these white families walking around with a bunch of asians or africans when there are white orphans out there that could be adopted.

That's actually not true, at least if you want a healthy child. There are very few healthy, native-born children in the US available for adoption, and it's usually much easier to adopt from places like Asia and Africa.
>>
>things that never happened
obvious AM fantasy desu senpai
>>
File: e070d08d.jpg (77 KB, 775x520) Image search: [Google]
e070d08d.jpg
77 KB, 775x520
>>24775834
Is she a loli?

Your life isn't so bad after all.
>>
>>24775884
She just turned 18 this year. Born a month after I turned 7.
>>
>>24775758
He was taken in and given everything he could possibly want or need. Yeah such a hard life.

The least he could do is act grateful and give some sympathy to the retarded son of the generous white people who took him in.
>>
>>24775834
oh that's good. your parents probably like you too. my cousin was adopted before his parents had a biological kid and he's pretty badass, they love him a lot. so of course i assume every family mirrors that.
>>
It must be depressing to be OP's parents.

Their genetic offspring is a failure and some random Korean that they adopted is a success. It's exactly like the warbler that raises the c.uckoo. They spend all of these resources to raise someone that isn't even their son and what's the point? They're not passing down their genes to him. Their genes were passed down to a failure and now they can just see how much of a failure he is each day as they watch this foreign child that lives in their home outperform him. Hell, the shame doesn't even end with OP. They must feel some degree of shame for having such shitty genes that they created a manlet failure.
>>
>>24775903
i wonder if his poops are asian or if he's been here long enough that he takes big country USA poops.
>>
>>24775928
Hey. I'm not a manlet in my country, nor am I a failure. I'm just not a genius.
>>
>>24775908
They seem to resent being stuck with me, more than anything. I'm not dependent on them or anything. I think of myself as the cheap, knockoff, store brand cookie to my sister's Oreo. They'll settle for the store brand but if Oreos are an option then that's what they want.
>>
>>24775903
Well he experiences racism to a far greater extent, even from the autist who's supposed to be his own brother.
>>
File: StrangeloveRipper1.jpg (48 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
StrangeloveRipper1.jpg
48 KB, 900x599
>>24775253
>I'd definitely get caught.
That's the point. You'll leave the country to somewhere they can't reach you.

I just want you to know OP, you're the bad guy here. Your family will be totally destroyed. Your parents will hate you and your brother must be either dead or permanently crippled. They will live with unimaginable misery and guilt for the rest of their lives. They'll have to live with the pain of losing both of their children, just about the worst thing a parent can go through.

You're going to become a monster OP. But what choice do you have? You can either sit back and let ping pong steal your whole life from you, or you can stand up and punish him for taking everything from you.

Only you know what to do.
>>
>>24775903
OP pretty much stated he doesn't see him as real family, since he "stole" the family from OP. Thats some hurtful shit. He doesn't deserve sympathy. Plus, OP is racist against Asians, he makes no point of hiding this in his post. Fuck that guy.
>>
dude just do a really chinky accent all the time at home. every time he speaks, repeat his words in a really exaggerated chink voice. that will put him in his place. there's no answer to that. your parents will be amused and might even start loving you again.
>>
>>24775834
Then the solution is easy, fuck your sister.
>>24775814
>>24774301
>>24774945
>>24774910
>>24775308
Holy fucking topkek I never realised the bangs on /r9k/ were this good. OP you are stupid as fuck, weak as fuck, insecure as fuck, extremely immature and generally a failure.
>>
>>24775947
you make it sound as if your parents are enthusiastically molesting her and reluctantly molesting you when she's off at soccer practice or something.
>>
>>24775995
Yeah OP should do this around his parents, it's the only way to get them to love him
>>
>>24775726
you are stupid.
you can overcome talent with training 100%.
>>
>>24776023
Would this honestly work? The only times I would have the chance is during breaks and holidays. Wouldn't that be kind of in bad taste?
>>
>>24776045

Sounds comforting, but I'd like to side with what's true. Take the black pill, faggot.
>>
>>24776010
>Then the solution is easy, fuck your sister.
I think that would probably be weird. She doesn't even know I'm adopted.
>>24776015
It's more like I'm some combination of an afterthought and an obligation. I'm like the drunken uncle nobody wants to invite to Christmas dinner, but they do because they feel they have to. I am still grateful, though. I got a better lot in life than I ever would have had with my real family. A chance to break out of the poverty I was born into.
>>
>>24775860
>There are very few healthy, native-born children in the US available for adoption
Why does it need to be a native-born white American child? I know that Putin signed that anti-adoption bill to stop Russian children from being sent over to the US because he didn't want Russian children to be raised in a society with degenerate morals, but there are probably many orphans in Ukraine or other parts of Eastern Europe that could be adopted.

Anything is better than raising the child of another race. It's just crazy. The whole concept of adoption is already stretching it because you should really only be raising your own children, but at least if the child is of the same race then you still have some meaningful genetic connection to him and so it's not completely unnatural. If they're some white upper middle class family with a bunch of adopted africans though then that's just the most absurd thing in the world.
>>
>>24776048
your parents are being hypnotized by his dangly asian balls, they need to be shocked back in to reality and the only way to do that is an in-your-face reminder that they hilariously let some chink walk around with their last name.
>>
>>24774234
Just deal with it loser. Asians are objectively better than whites and the fact that you have to resort to finding ways to undermine him solidify your betadom. He's also your brother, but you hate him because he "stole your family". You're pure scum OP
>>
>>24775995
fucking kek, I can only imagine how stunned he would look after that
>>
>>24774234
Just quit speaking to your entire family go cocoon mode & offer no reason why. When your supposed "brother" tries to make up with you just spew racist shit & mention how he's had everything handed to him by kek parents.
>>
>>24775852
thats 4 anon

drugs can be good if you can handle your shit

if not either stay and deal with that shit, or move out, but still try harder because even if you cant one up him you can still accomplish a lot on your own
>>
>>24774234
>Americans are getting shorter.
It's the Mexicans pouring in that's decreasing height.
>>
>>24774234
YOUR FATE IS TO BE HIS FUCCBOI
>>
>>24776098
>"brother"
>not even the same race.
>>
>>24776048
The only thing that will make your parents love you is if you make "racist" jokes about your brother to make them subconsciously hate him.
>>
>>24775744
how do you get a stronger body?
by train your body physically.

if you can hate you can fight.
a better fighter will you get by practicing fighting, shadow boxing.

how do you get a better programmer?

the only real problem is,
he has done nothing evil to you.
if he had stolen your girlfriend i could understand you.
you cannot simply hate him for having what you want or deserve.
>>
Your parents some how smuggled a best korean out of best korea?
>>
>>24776199
Wouldn't they consciously hate me for being racist against their other son? My dad is smarter than me and my mom is probably the same level as me.
>>
What is this shit, is /asianmasculinity/ raiding us?

Fuck off and leave us alone.
>>
>>24776175
Sibling*
>the original comment
>>
Cut contact, or kill yourself. They'll feel guilty either way.
>>
>>24776080
This, inter-racial adoption is weird as fuck. I live in a wealthy neighbourhood and there's this black couple who have a black son but adopted a little asian girl. It's fucked up. I cringe when I see those stereotypical white couples with adopted black/asian kids.
>>
>>24774569

It doesn't hold true in any aspect. If anything the widespread belief in it makes it much harder in every aspect. On the job everyone else is given preference. In school same shit. In dating world same shit. Every the odds are stacked against white men. The fact that we manage to remain standing in the face of such a constant barrage only proves our superiority when things as small as given them lots of money and everything they want is some horrible traumatic experience for shitskins to overcome. I wish someone would oppress me by giving me lots of money instead of making my life hell like they currently do.

My sister is dating an asian btw. Some korean guy. He's alright though, he brings me soju. Her last bf never brought me alcohol and sucked at cowadooty.
>>
Was expecting a
"You either kill your sung or nuke Boston"
>>
>>24776230
OP, I think you have to understand the reality that you've been c.ucked out of your own f.am
Time for you to spread your wings, leave the nest, and be your own man. If you succeed, your parents will claim you as their own. If you fail, you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

Godspeed.
>>
>>24775901
dont let some faggot on r9k turn you into a pervert loser.
>>
>>24774747

OP said korean, from my understanding it's just barely below japan. This definitely isn't some underprivileged guy. Korea and japan are basically america-lite at this point. The main difference is they speak different languages.
>>
>>24776357
I wasn't planning to. I like her, but not in that way.
>>
>>24775050
I like you, you remind me of myself

>tfw bash brother for talking down to me and shaking his head and arms when i told him to turn the light off at 2am
>>
>>24774823

They imported him. Just to get him there the gave him more resources. To make OP they just fugged and spent a few hours in the hospital. There is no reason to believe the trend of preferential treatment ever stopped just there. He said they were sjws too. $1000 says op is cut and Ping-Pong isn't.
>>
File: 1442293563941.jpg (16 KB, 357x379) Image search: [Google]
1442293563941.jpg
16 KB, 357x379
AWAKEN THE FIRE THAT LIES DORMANT IN YOUR BLOOD AND THEN ATTACK THE YELLOW ONE! SHOW HIM HOW THE WHITE RACE CONQUERED THE WORLD!

WHITES ARE A RACE OF WARRIORS AND WHITES CONQUERED THE WORLD WITH STRENGTH AND SHEER OF FORCE OF WILL, NOT WITH SAT SCORES AND DEBATE CONTESTS

FIGHT!!!
MAKE WHITES GREAT AGAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>24776395
that's good! you should explicitly tell her that, every day. but don't look her in the eye when you say it. and have a boner.
>>
>>24776230
Yes they would. I was being sarcastic but it doesn't look like you're able to grasp that so I'm coming clean about it now.
>>
>He's north korean
he gets a pass in my book imo
>>
>>24776424
I don't see her every day, and I think it would confuse her if I told her that.
>>
File: sandra-bullock-600x800.jpg (146 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
sandra-bullock-600x800.jpg
146 KB, 600x800
SHAME ALL ADOPTION KUCKS

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME

SHAME
>>
>>24774234
Stop blaming others for your shortcomings.
>>
>>24774234
what you did was out of pure salt you deserved to be chinked
>>
>>24774234
you fought him because he made you lose face look in the mirror the asian is you not him
>>
>>24776445
ok then just have a boner and hug her close while you're both naked and make sure your penis lines up with her hole. she'll get the message that you don't LIKE like her.
>>
Sounds like you got cucced out of your family mate
>>
>>24776406
Yea.

There's a nice photo in the living room next to the lamp from when I was 3. My parents are both holding me, just me, and looking genuinely happy. My first memory.
>>
>>24775456
underated post

OP, you must understand that trying only leads to failier

if you are born a loser you will allways be one unless you can change your whiny, beta mindset
>>
File: tumblr_nef8aw31tR1r3ccsko1_1280.jpg (184 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nef8aw31tR1r3ccsko1_1280.jpg
184 KB, 960x960
Lol white guys can't deal with the fact they're the losers now. Asian guys are smarter, stronger, and more successful than white hicks. Look at the white hate threads, everyone hates you.
>>
File: degeneracy jew.jpg (446 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy jew.jpg
446 KB, 1191x670
>>24776521
>My parents are both holding me, just me, and looking genuinely happy. My first memory.
Don't waste your hatred on the Korean or even your parents. Look beyond it and think about who is responsible for filling your parents with so much nonsense and white guilt that they would adopt a child that isn't of their own race.

The JEW is who you should direct your hatred towards.
>>
File: oy, vey this can't be!.png (653 KB, 1275x717) Image search: [Google]
oy, vey this can't be!.png
653 KB, 1275x717
the white race was destroyed the second the Nazis lost

soon subhuman Russo-slaves will be the closet things to whites
>>
>>24776580
>/asianmasc/
>>24776602
>>24776629
>/pol/
>>
>>24774234
asian here dont understand why white people adopt anybody outside of blood is worthless in our eyes
>>
>>24776069
drop your sunglasses of faggotshit.
>>
File: carl.jpg (25 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
25 KB, 540x541
>>24774234
>>"You're white. You don't know what hardship is, so I deserve what I get."

He's your adoptive brother, he literally had the same upbringing as you did, probably better actually. Plus he gets free gibmedatz for being born a certain way.
>>
>>24774234
NATIONALSTOLZ<3
>>
>>24776175
>not even the same rice
>>
>>24776477
i wish i could extinct people like you,
in the cruellest painfullest way there is.
>>
File: 1445994006093.jpg (313 KB, 1000x672) Image search: [Google]
1445994006093.jpg
313 KB, 1000x672
>>24776629
>the white race was destroyed the second the Nazis lost
They were just martyrs that saw what was coming and in attempting to stop it they sacrificed themselves and showed us what we would need to do once the time had come that the same jewish sickness had infected the rest of the world. When the moral decay and the collapse of the economy throughout all of the western world has deteriorated to the point of 1920s Germany (we're almost there) then the people will be so desperate for someone to come in, crush all of the degenerate filth, and stop the madness and bring some sense of order and sanity back to the world that you will see people like Hitler emerge all across the western world. They will follow the example of Hitler because he showed us how we can stop these jews and now things just need to get bad enough that the average person will run to the far right as their only hope to stop the collapse. That's exactly what happened in Germany, it's what's happening in Greece, it's what will soon happen all across Europe, and then to the US.

>My spirit will rise from the grave. One day the world will see that I was right.
>>
>>24777058
We need Greece they are the best warriors
>>
>>24776580
shitnoob racebait
>>
>>24777058
never thought of it that way
i can see scared people running right

i hope it happens soon
>>
>>24774381
>you're a cunt and you should feel ashamed of yourself
tumblr pls leave
>>
>>24776962
not my fault, homo. he didn't get it so i had to escalate.
>>
You sound pretty entitled, OP.

Please check your middle class white privilege.
>>
>>24774234
You sound like an idiot.
>>
>>24776602

What is the kid in front supposed to represent?
>>
>>24774569
>hite. You don't know what hardship is, so I
White privilege is a thing in Japan as well. Its not just a white people thing.
>>
>>24774525
You don't "deserve" to be better at anything you fucking asshole. He's better than you because he's been through shit, while you lie on your ass and cry about how much better he is than you. You fucking assaulted him for being a better person than you, which has a certain irony to it.

You deserve everything that's happened to you. Either git gud or continue being a beta.
>>
Instead of crying and moaning about it OP, it should give you motivation to better yourself. To be just as good or better than him. Be Vegeta to his Goku.. If it wasnt for Vegeta's ambition to surpass Goku, he would have never even become super saiyan.

So you can either better yourself, or keep posting about it on /r9k/ as if thats gonna do anything.
>>
>>24775852
Dubs for number 3
>>
>>24776464
>shortcomings
>short
savage
>>
>>24775182
>>24775973
People on r9k need to start writing for films because this is remarkable.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.