[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy Online General - /r9k/ Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: eds010.jpg (61 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
eds010.jpg
61 KB, 680x510
They hate this game over on /v/ and I'm really looking for some new people with to play with since they overhauled the Refer-A-Friend system, so I thought I'd try here since I've a couple threads for it before.

Anyway my main is an scam spec Eddy, but after they added more synergy with Double-D and jawbreakers, I really want to level him up. His utility has always been pretty good for countering the stupid amount of OP bike Kevins you see in PvP, but I think the damage boost from all the new jawbreaker talents is really going to push him over the line.

hmu if anyone new wants to try it out or even if a veteran player wants to take advantage of the triple exp refer-a-friend bonus.
>>
File: 1444716323884.jpg (49 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1444716323884.jpg
49 KB, 400x386
fuck me i thought this was real
>>
What the fuck is this? This can't be real.
>>
>>24774110

Nigga thats fucking Fusion Fall. That game was the shit back when I was younger.
>>
>>24774154
>not knowing the fusion fall/EENEO meme

I guess they don't make these threads over here as often as OP thinks.

also SUMO JIMMY STILL CONFIRMED FOR SHIT, PATCH 1.74 FIXED NOTHING
>>
>>24774110
Jimmy is the kek version rolfe.
>>
>>24774218
this

Also
>still pushing the "EENEO doesn't exist" meme
>>
>>24774154
>>24774110

LOL OP, are you fucking kidding? Found these pictures in like 5 minutes, minus imgur crashing twice.

http://imgur.com/a/5ywYy
>>
Fusion fall was the bomb diggity tbqh
>>
>>24774267
>actually being this stupid
>>
Who /sonofashepherd/ here tho?
Best offtank seriously.
>>
>make EENEO thread
>KOTHO players so outraged that they deny its existence

king of the hill blowing itself TFO
>>
>>24774316
Rolf is my favorite class that I don't play. Love having him in a scam no matter what the rest of the comp is. I've seen him main tank with Kanker CC even
>>
>>24774110
Are you on the Cul-De-Sac private server? That's the only one I've heard of that has anything like refer a friend. I might be down to play, what's their population like?
>>
>>24774440
I think it's got like 60 or 70ish? Probably 30 of those are bike Kevins though.
>>
>>24774110
I see these threads all the time and nobody every helps me. I can get the client downloaded and installed but it never lets me fucking sign in. pls help
>>
/v/ thread

>>>/v/319115407
>>
>>24774110
>playing Eddy
There's a reason you're on /r9k/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.