[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Victories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 547x471
Went out and got myself mcdonalds chicken sandwich
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
That shit good

Pic not related
>>
>>24773934
I woke up without dying. So close, yet so far.
>>
>>24773934
You have truly conquered the night senpai
>>
>>24774106
Bad day?
>>
>>24773934
You have inspired me to go get a Culver's burger. Thank you anon. Only I can control my destiny. Leaving now, I'll check in when I get back.
>>
Didn't hold the door open for this woman in my building
I was walking in and could see her coming to the door, she looked at me as if she expected me to hold the door but I just walked in and let it close behind me, staring her in the eye the whole time.
Then I got inside my apartment and spent all afternoon on /r9k/
>>
Did you get the mcchicken, buttermilk chicken or the artisan chicken?
>>
I didn't think about my helium tank for 2 whole days
>>
File: 1187 - Z8BHwCY.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1187 - Z8BHwCY.png
9 KB, 401x367
> went out and bought a Black and Mild
> smoked it
>>
>>24774378
I remember high school
>>
>stopped mom from killing herself tonight
>said she was gonna probably do it tomorrow

life is a beautiful thing senpai

hope you guys are having a better weekend
>>
>>24774164
Ok I'm back.

I got a double bacon cheddar meal, with dr pepper. also 4 pc chicken tenders with bbq sauce, all for only $14.12.

I ate the burger on the way home, got ketchup on my pants eating it in the dark (this was the only bad part).

The best part was the pretty young girl who brought me my food. She had acne but was still cute, I definitely imagined us being together (as bf/gf). Then when she told me to have a good night I looked her straight in the face and confidently said, "You too." I didn't even feel nervous the whole time.

Tonight was a definite victory.
>>
File: 1439773038235.jpg (10 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1439773038235.jpg
10 KB, 250x247
>went out and bought booze
>>
>>24775652
This is a good day
>>
I drove with a friend like 15 minutes to the 24 hour McDonalds high and drunk af. We didn't even break a single traffic law.
>>
>thought about smoking a black
>checked the weather first
>below freezing
>it can wait until tomorrow
I saved one of my dwindling supply of blacks
>>
is that the only thing you have in this world to look forward to OP
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.