[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I flirt with co-worker despite her having boyfriend >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 8667533_orig.jpg (121 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
8667533_orig.jpg
121 KB, 590x443
>I flirt with co-worker despite her having boyfriend
> She doesn't freak out at it, politely rejects me when I go too far, sorta kinda flirts back, admits to me being physically attractive
> hug her and stuff when we work together
> yesterday, she tells me her and her boyfriend are arguing
>I ask if she'll go on a date with me if they break up, she agrees, we hug on it
> Today at work apparently he breaks up with her, she's crying, I feel like magic and like I made it happen
> think it's my opportunity now, ask her if it's too early to talk about the date
> She says they're not "officially" broken up, but she's still down to go on a date if they "officially" break up
> mood shot, want to fucking kill myself

Why must women do and say shit like this?
>>
>>24773843
Why are you so hung up on this one bitch?
>>
>>24773843

Dawg chill. You're already bein' smooth about it. The problem is you putting all your eggs in her basket. If she don't go out with you, tough shit you sound confident enough to go for some other woman.

>>24773876

This.
>>
This is when you lie and say your seeing someone now when she asks.
>>
>>24773876
She's cool and attractive. I'd like to date her and I got my hopes up earlier to be let down
>>
>>24773843
Why don't you take your normie fucking shit to /adv/
>>
>>24774225
We can't ALL be bitter virgins m8
>>
File: 1428393014794.jpg (134 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1428393014794.jpg
134 KB, 800x1131
Just chill and see what happens. You're already in there faggot. Patience
>>
You're in danger of treating it like an engineering project. Don't be all 'you said this, so its true and will happen.' Let things happen a little more naturally.
>>
>>24773843
I hope you end up killing yourself for flirting with a woman that's already in a relationship
>>
>>24773843
just hope you're not doing her any favours.
you're getting played by this woman who's fallen on hard times with her bf and needs some support, and found it in you. glhf. you're just a friend to her, so be prepared for it to stay that way and no more.
>>
>>24775352
This.

You fucking robots are disgusting. I'm as much of an autistic retard as the rest of you but at least I'm not a fucking asshole. If his boyfriend is a faggot chad that cheats on her then sure go for it but if you don't even know the guy then you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life OP for sure. Also, fuck all of you that ignore the fact that he got inside their relationship.
>>
>>24773843
why don't you date a single girl? why some rebound chick who will end up flirting with some other guy behind your back?
>>
>>24773843
You fucking ask her while she's crying about breaking up with her bf that she clearly still likes whether she still wants to go on a date with you? Are you retarded? You shouldn't have mentioned it until a few days after and definitely after she stops feeling like shit
>>
>>24775565
I didn't ask while she was crying, you gaytard.
>>
>>24773843

you're a piece of shit homes, i hope you get raped and get AIDS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.