[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be hanging out with normalfags >everyone's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1418957236512.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1418957236512.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>be me
>be hanging out with normalfags
>everyone's telling stories
>I start to talk about something that happened to me the other night
>hey so this is kinda weird but...
>I get quickly cut off by one of them yelling over me
>wow that is so weird!
>everyone resumes talking completely ignoring me
>>
I guess my thread is just going to go ignored like usual

shameless self bump
>>
>>24773842
I hear you.
I don't like it either.
>>
This happens to me a lot. Or at least it did, when I had friends

By the way, I was about to post here just before you bumped it :)
>>
>>24773881
Oh really? That's so interesting. Who are these friends, what were they like?
>>
>>24773881
Thanks man

plz don't mute me plz
>>
>>24773537
That's the point where you tell 'em to shut the fuck up and listen.
>>
It's because you're boring as fuck OP and probably only tell the most mundane boring stories.
>>
>>24774057
Except I rarely ever tell stories
>>
Your position in the group dictates your social pull.

You are the lowest in the group.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>24773537
>Friends of mine and my brother come over
>Same thing happens
>Go on the computer in the corner and play vidya with headphones on
>"Anon why are you over there being anti social?"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24774160

He's probably just the outlyer that tags along to everything and people only bring him along because they're either afraid to say "No" or they want a punching bag.
>>
File: truman.jpg (56 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
truman.jpg
56 KB, 620x320
>Be socially retarded
>Bullied all through my life, school and home by parents
>Finally somewhat popular in high-school for the same reasons I was bullied, apparently being an original weirdo just started to be hip with the "normies"
>They all chit chat and have stories about past events and social gatherings, and stories about people they know more about than I do
>Not say a word out of fear, and because I have no stories to share other than a secret life of abuse, and weird bullshit stories I can make up and I don't want to weird out the people in the crowd I don't know to make my situation worse
>Never invited anywhere again, yet treated like a real human being, and girls talked to me all the time at school
>Haven't had a social interaction since then, and it was like 5 years ago.
>Run into people from school time to time, they are always interested in me and ask me 400 questions
>Still trying to figure out what Truman Show type shit im living in where everyone's nice to me, but never actually do anything with me, even when I'm the one to step up to the plate, it's usually ignored.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.