[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a robot like Buddy the Elf was able to get Zooey Deschanel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 45899.gif (55 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
45899.gif
55 KB, 319x240
>tfw a robot like Buddy the Elf was able to get Zooey Deschanel as a girlfriend

is there any reason to live?
>>
>>24773516
It's a movie, you fucking retard.
>>
>>24773516
>Hollywood fiction

The caring beta male always gets the girl in movies.
>>
>>24773516
She looks 1000x better with blond hair desu senpai
>>
because he was funny , weird ( read: not creepy) , confident , and strangely charismatic in a way. all it took was to be raised from birth for decades away from the human race to achieve his state of happiness. huh...
>>
>>24773636
Should I walk in on a qt while she's singing in the shower? That'll be funny
>>
Blonde Zooey is best Zooey
>>
>>24773516
buddy the elf is really tall though so it makes sense
>>
>>24773636
This. Buddy was just a socially stunted Chad.
>>
It was a fucking movie, dude.
>>
>>24774270
No way I thought it was based on true events!
>>
Buddy was a shit movie.

Christmas Vacation master race.
>>
Is this the nu-robot now? Becoming jealous of fucking movie characters?

Fuck this I'm going back to church.
>>
>>24773933
God damn it, buttmunch!
That won't be funny.
That'll be hot!
>>
>>24774884
I watch this one every year.

>a free six month subscription to the Jelly of the Month Club?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.