[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's this girl at my work place that I feel depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: when_you_ask_her_about_her_day.png (287 KB, 584x440) Image search: [Google]
when_you_ask_her_about_her_day.png
287 KB, 584x440
There's this girl at my work place that I feel depressed for; I work in fashion and she's the only ugly, short fat girl.
She never gets noticed and the guys never go out of their way to speak to her. She's in the background doing all the important work.

How do I make her feel better?
She wore makeup today and I told her she looked nice but it didn't seem to do any good.
>>
>>24772633
Is she Asian?

If not, she probably gets drunk and gets fucked by chad every weekend and now most tuesdays since normies have designated tuesday another nightclub day for some reason
>>
>>24772633
gr8 blog m8
fuck yourself
>>
>>24772633
>I told her she looked nice
What's wrong with you dude? That's sexual harassment. You're lucky she didn't report you.
>>
>>24772673

>Tuesday

This is literally the reason why

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=avFq9errZCk

Jews made this song because Tuesday was a low day for their club profits
>>
>>24772633
Ask her out to do something fun.

Complimenting an ugly girl like that seems phony, don't do that.
>>
>>24772633
Congratulate her on her work and let her know how much you value her contribution and the place simply couldn't run as well without her.
>>
>>24772633
Do you ever talk to her?
Are you attracted to her?
>>
>>24772673
Fuck off. Stop living an imaginary hateful dream. Shes a person living alone and has never had a boyfriend.
>>24772710
I don't fancy her. Also there's a Christmas party next week. She'll go
>>24772719
She looked pretty cute desu. I also complimented her shoes since I know fashion and lowkey knew they cost $400
>>
Be a human dildo for her
>despite you saying you don't fancy her
To a certain extent you need pussy
>>
>>24772703
Is this seriously what normalfags listen to? It's literally worthless in every way, do they do it ironically? Do they have to be on all kinds of drugs? What the fuck.
>>
>>24772790
>Stop living an imaginary hateful dream
Stop living in your delusional fantasy of a perfect innocent.

>and has never had a boyfriend
This is codeword for "I fuck around a lot".
>>
>>24772888
I don't need pussy. I'm not a normie
>>24773123
Girls can argue that every guy has a side chick.
Not every girl has guys flocking to them.
>>
>>24773237
Delusional fantasy land

There is one type of girl who isn't a spoiled normalfuck whore and that is a girl who is tall, ugly and has severe mental issues

That is literally the only way a women can repel enough men to make it to 20+ without getting multiple dicks in them

Yet you retarded faggots keep dreaming
>>
>>24773435
>There is one type of girl who isn't a spoiled normalfuck whore and that is a girl who is tall, ugly and has severe mental issues
Problem: mental issues in women ALWAYS end up with them being a complete slut.
>>
>>24773435
People like you are the reason this board has gone to shit
>>
>>24773458
That's not true

Real shit like schizophrenia or schizoid mixed with them being ugly basically puts a girl on par with an unattractive man in terms of desirability and since women have no comprehension of actually going out and finding a mate then there's a chance they may not be getting fucked by every male friend they have.

I don't even know why people have any faith in adult females. If they're something that can possibly be attractive then you could bet money they've already been spoiled

>>24773604
>stop making fun of my pure innocent crush who's such a nerd like me xDD
>>
>>24773960
>>Real shit like schizophrenia or schizoid mixed with them being ugly basically puts a girl on par with an unattractive man in terms of desirability
Try making a dating site profile with an ugly crazy chick and see.
>>
>>24772633
Just treat her the same as everyone else, people can tell when you pity them and its annoying as fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.