[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moot being gone is beginning to hurt. I remember growing up with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: crying.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
506 KB, 500x283
Moot being gone is beginning to hurt. I remember growing up with this place, when moot then suddenly decided to go on because he had enough of this place and that he was beyond that phase in his life, that makes me sad.
I'm still here, i'm still useless and i feel left behind mootykins.
It reminds me of one of the first anime i ever saw, it reminds me of all the games i used to play with people from 4chan.

Growing up sucks and i hate you faggots for growing up and leaving me behind.

i know i'm just going to spend my life, just trying one thing after another hoping that ive found out what is holding me back, whats making me sad. i know that it's dumb, that i think i can actually turn it around, be productive and be happy but inside myself i know my mediocrity isnt because of some invisible obstacle, the only person that is in the way for my dreams and happiness is that the person that is having the dreams is me.
again, fuck you guys for outgrowing me and leaving me behind.
>>
>>24772612
4shit it's only that
SHIT,so is the anime from your pic
>>
op pls go
>>
File: moot made it.jpg (250 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
moot made it.jpg
250 KB, 638x960
>>24772612
The fact that moot has moved on and has a kid means that we are all going to make it though.
>>
>>24772651
nice,he's damn handsome
wouldfurioslysexwith/10
>>
What's a moot?
>>
File: 1442780946710.jpg (166 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1442780946710.jpg
166 KB, 960x640
Be in his place for a minute and stop being a normie that cares about yourself (alteast you can now see how Normies think so you can have perspective)
4chan was started in his basement as something that was a cool project and jt ended up taking over his life.
We ruined his life and any chance of a normal career. Sure he did gain from it but imagine the painstaking amount of time he put into this site. Only to be called a faggot any time he showed his face. Yes it was banter but it breaks a man after a while.
I'm sure he'll die with a smile on his face. Although I'm not sure if his next thought would be a tear of relief or regret.

Pic sorta related. He started it as a fun website and it broke the internet, if not the world.
>>
>>24772612
he was a bitter asshole tho
>>
why's Hirohito adding so damn many boards?
At least those faggots whining for /his/ have their own playpen now. Haven't gone, so I don't know, but if it ain't a province of /pol/ yet I give it less than a year before it becomes one, only even more of a shithole.

The end of Moot's reign where nothing at all happened with site administration for an extended period was a good thing
>>
File: 1448416713809.jpg (100 KB, 636x946) Image search: [Google]
1448416713809.jpg
100 KB, 636x946
>>24772612
moot was like a father to me

i mean literally, my earliest memories of this place are filled with his wacky irresponsible antics like a "cool" dad, then like all cool dads he started showing up less and less

in the end he showed up once a year and if I missed it, well catch ya next time sport

then one day he just threw us all away forever and stopped showing up at all

the new dad tried hard in the beginning, but now he's gone as well
>>
File: 25486467484.png (863 KB, 638x795) Image search: [Google]
25486467484.png
863 KB, 638x795
>>24772612
if you browse r9k moot thinks you're a faggot
>>
>>24773637

he browses r9k too. faggot.
>>
I remember arguing with him when he deleted /r9k/. I had only chimed in and he actually posted a somewhat lengthy response. I was honestly starstruck.
>>
>>24773696

eat my ass, m00t
>>
>>24773658
Moot was never a robot he just a weab faggot besides he got laid you are nothing compared to Moot at all.
>>
>>24773658
i wonder if he still does sometimes. remember that mcdonalds thread?
>>
>>24773719

how was thailand, m00t
>>
>>24773719
Did he really get laid? I mean it looked as if he had some groupies but never heard much about him having a gf or anything like that. Probably hard to get a girl to like you when you act like a limp wristed faggot all the time.
>>
who /bullies the fuck out of m00t/ here?
>>
>>24772612
HE LEFT BECAUSE 4CHAN IS SHIT
>>
>>24773825

he didnt leave lmao
>>
>>24773846
4CHAN IS STILL SHIT THOUGH
>>
>>24773979

tfw moot never realized the true shitters on r9k and on 4chan were AL TAKUYA mudbars and blamed robots instead.
>>
>>24772612
Iktf. I really wish Zyzz would come back as well. I'm tired of being a sad faggot, im ready to be a sick cunt.
>>
>>24772612
hold up,
when did moot leave?
haven't been on much last 2 years
>>
>>24774559

shut up m00ts. i know you sold 4chan for a quick cash sale so u can visit thailand and hit all the qt sex workers there.

and now u realized that it was good but in hindsight it was probably a bad idea to sell 4chan so cheaply to hiroj00t.
>>
You posted this on /a/ like three days ago. No one cares, kid.
>>
>>24773696
I talked to Fridgebro once and CommunismKills (before Tumblr made her successful by trying to ruin her) a couple times. I wish I'd talked to Mootykins at least once.
>tfw you will never meet Luggage Lad at the bar and buy him a drink
>>
hey bb if ur oldfag and remember neebus lmk
>>
File: nothing personal.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>24775373
>No one cares, kid.
Nothing personal kid
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.