[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no ugly gf Who else plans to marry way below their league?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: smug.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
13 KB, 640x712
>tfw no ugly gf

Who else plans to marry way below their league? I'm a decent looking guy and attractive women are LITERALLY the worst people to be around. They're boring as shit because they never had to develop a personality. Satisfying as fuck to BTFO them when they try to get on you. Getting with an ugly girl, by contrast, is grand.

>will be the best gf/wife because she's grateful you went for her
>does everything to keep you around, affectionate as fuck
>won't play games
>knows you're already out of her league so she'll be loyal to you
>Always love you, never kek you
>works her ass off for you in bed
>it's actually satisfying as fuck to make her feel good about herself

What is the actual downside? Don't tell me "insecurity/self-esteem issues" because literally all women have that. The "lower your standards" meme is 100% true. Deal with it.
>>
Official thread song, BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw
>>
File: wife material.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wife material.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>24771934
Beat me to it. Man, can you imagine the flack a modern musician would take if he made a song like that?
>>
>>24772118
They're black though. Black artists can get away with calling women "bitches and hoes", I don't think anyone would care about a song about loving ugly girls.

Now, if it was a handsome white artist, then yea.
>>
File: 1449178629998.jpg (58 KB, 806x537) Image search: [Google]
1449178629998.jpg
58 KB, 806x537
>>24771859

You are wrong on all points , however I can not be assed getting into it .

Have you tried this ? How has it worked ?

YMMV but you r wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 1600x967) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 1600x967
>>24771859
>had gf below my standards
>self esteem issues
>wouldn't let me touch her because she's self conscious
>broke up with me because she knew I was unhappy
>>
>>24772587
your fault for being unhappy
>>
>>24772601
>have a gf who won't let you touch her
>have gf who is afraid to talk to you
>marry her
>nothing changes
WHAT IS THE POINT
>>
File: 1440161909754.gif (498 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1440161909754.gif
498 KB, 448x252
This is what I want too, OP. The problem is, not even the worst ones consider themselves lucky to have you.

I used to dredge around the fat goths but even then I was competing with 6'2" blond chads with insane muscle definition. The game is broken and even the Chads have to confront the fact that NOBODY is good enough to satisfy the 21st century woman when she's sampled dozens of dicks before you.
>>
>>24771859
Yes me.
I'd marry any girl/woman/granny. I'm real desprate.
>>
>tfw you can't marry down because you're literally 0/10
>>
Come on fembots, try to say you'll date/marry ANY guy, let's see if a woman can be forever alone
>>
>>24773971
I will... I'm at the point now where I don't know how much more I can take being alone, yes I know I could get sex from guys because I own a vagina but I want more than that... I really want to take care of someone, just in every way both sexually and make them feel better when they are feeling down. I'm also pretty good with cooking/household chores but no one wants me because I'm fat and ugly. Oh well I least I have my fantasies
>>
>>24771859
Problem is ugly girls arguably don't exist at this point. I work with lots of 3 to 5s who think they're the shit, and it's justified because I see them with orbiters.

You have to dig deep to the truly undesirable. Obese, deformed disgusting women.
>>
I already did yeah. Got tired of worrying about it and all the stress related, so just got with a lower score woman.
>>
>>24771859
you're right, i was in a relationship exactly like you described. but i eventually got bored of her. but id probably get bored of any woman tbqh
>>
>>24774117
this is really sad. i'm sorry girlbro. ;_;
>>
I agree OP. People are people and we take life too seriously. Just do what it takes to be happy. Post-modern, image-obsessed age has everybody's standards out of whack.
>>
File: betacuck.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
betacuck.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
Look at all these thirsty ass betas - all you nu-male fucks need testosterone injections
>>
>>24775168

Your attempts to force "nu-male" are going to be as successful as my attempts to force "grain boys." Give up while you can.
>>
>>24775240
I'm an omega I know my place
>>
File: 1413288188314.png (371 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1413288188314.png
371 KB, 500x376
>>24771859
Me bro, I'm a 6/10 at best, but I'm aiming for a 3/10 or something

>mfw chads getting buttblasted at my objectively better relationship
>>
>see ugly cashier at s uper market
>can acknowledge she's ugly, but still somehow attracted to her

I don't know what the fuck it is, but something about her.

What is it...she doesn't speak to anyone so it's not that. I dunno.
>>
>be ugly as fuck girl
>have severe general anxiety

I'm fucked cause no one will want to deal with me. I'm anxious everyday from the time I get up till the time I sleep.
>>
>>24771859
My oneitis would be an 8 and possibly 9 in make up and dressed up, which she rarely does, she's the most interesting person I know.

I'd love to marry her but I doubt it ever happens.
>>
>>24776167
maybe it's exactly that.
>>
>>24776200
be my gf pls
PLS
>>
>>24776330

Eh, I doubt it. It would actually make me happy as fuck if she were silent with everyone, but spoke to me.
>>
>>24776387
right, that's what i mean.
>>
>>24776404

But she doesn't though.
>>
>>24776417
yeah but... ugh. come on man. she already doesn't talk to anyone else, all she has to do is talk to you and that's what you said you want. if she was talking to others that would ruin it already. she's still in the running.
>>
File: 1424139552612.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1424139552612.png
130 KB, 396x381
Don't do this dumbasses

>once dated 4/10
>she was cringey af around me, would send my snapchats to me of her dancing
>felt absolutely no confidence, in fact I felt worst because I felt I was at her level
>nobody respected me for my decision
>had all the bad things about having a relationship without the good things (like being with someone you're attracted to).

It just sucks, don't fucking do it
>>
>With an plain, older woman
>At least happy
>>
>>24776465
>not being attracted to 4/10

Fucking normies
>>
>tfw always getting close to low grills, building their confidence, telling them things or given them hints
>grills really improve over time
>grill is not ugly and awkward at some point
>grill thinks I'm not worth her time anymore. doesn't recognizing who played a big role in all this

EVERY FUCKING TIME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bitches are nice as long as they have no self confidence and are ugly.
If you help them build confidence they see you as worse and dump you.

I tell ya, keep your ugly gfs ugly.
I don't see any other way.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.