[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, how do I get a job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1435383361386.png (98 KB, 393x328) Image search: [Google]
1435383361386.png
98 KB, 393x328
Robots, how do I get a job?
>>
apply to 100+ places apparently.
>>
start rapping about how you haven't got a job
>>
Move to northern europe and enjoy glorious welfare state, why would you even want a job?
>>
go find a fishing boat and just ask
fuck, if you live near me I could get you work on the one I work on, but I really don't need to, because there are fishing boats EVERYWHERE
if you're willing to do actual work and not meme service industry or office "work" it shouldn't be too hard to get a job
>>
pray ten times a day to the job fairy
>>
>>24771979
I recently got it no buyfagging and it's going to kill me. I just need a job during winter break.
>>
>>24771431
Apply. Go to interviews when asked. Accept the offer when made. Show up to work.
>>
File: peepee.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
peepee.png
84 KB, 256x256
>>24771431
Go to Home Depot, sit outside on the street curb, and wait for a fat white guy to come by in a big truck and offer you a job.
>>
Try an employment agency, they will probably hook you up with warehouse work.
>>
File: 1430748045035.jpg (127 KB, 843x604) Image search: [Google]
1430748045035.jpg
127 KB, 843x604
>>24771431
Just sell drugs and kill people it's easier.
>>
Make shit up and make a good looking resume the content doesn't really matter just make it look pretty because most likely a women is going to be looking at it. Also take seasonal jobs now to get at least some shitty experience. Also research your bullshit that you are going to say during the interview. I went from no job to retail to corporate level office job in 3 month with this method.
>>
I'm 26 and have never had a job. I hope I still have a chance
>>
>>24771431
What is that? senpai
>>
>>24772191
A king.
>>
>>24772190
You are me, soon I'm 26, NEET for 5 years, why aren't getting a job anon, you just don't want to work or you are following/doing something?
>>
>>24772215
Not Arthuria, What is "job"?
>>
>>24771431
Do you or a friend/family member have connections? If not than you are out of luck.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.