[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: wut.jpg (12 KB, 247x239) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
12 KB, 247x239
>be me
>male
>big hands, bigger than most people I know with a few exceptions
>hairy as fuck nearly EVERYWHERE in my body
>Spend two days without shaving and there is a beard in progress, been like this ever since 14
>balls are enormous, sit on them all the fucking time, they are always hanging
>protuberant chin
>feet are rather big as well
but
>eazy-e-esque squeaky high pitched voice
>1,67 for life

What kind of alien am I?
>>
File: 1330118120862.jpg (160 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1330118120862.jpg
160 KB, 422x422
>tfw 25 and stuck looking like a perma-child

I'd gladly trade with you, OP.
>>
congrats op you're the missing link between monkey and homosapien
>>
>>24771241
>implying monkeys have high pitched voices and that is not an accent they make
>>
i desperately want to see a pic
>>
>>24771257
I'm short, I'm white, my hands and feet are big and I'm skinny as fuck, the thing is that my balls are gigantic and I'm hairy as fuck, I think you can make that mental image for yourself
>>
File: homunculus.jpg (13 KB, 252x274) Image search: [Google]
homunculus.jpg
13 KB, 252x274
>>24771257
>>24771280
oh, and my head is kinda big (but that's cause I'm skinny as hell)
>>
>>24771180
>What kind of alien am I?

Depends. Do you have an adamantium skeleton?
>>
>>24771495
this might be a reference for some shit that I'm not aware of but my bones are good, I ingest a lot of calcium and shit
>>
post a real pic please
>>
You know what would be fucking A OP?
If you found a bunch of guys like you and you all got rippped and strong and muscular as fuck, and then started wearing lumberjack clothes and went to a forest and made dwarf houses and lived there and sort of create a village and use axes to defend against invaders and shit
>>
>>24771712
Kek, I played Skyrim too.
>>
>>24771741
was thinking of dwarf fortress but that works too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.