[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red flags for guys >he makes fun of 'neckbeards'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: 1448924025362.jpg (220 KB, 972x1296) Image search: [Google]
1448924025362.jpg
220 KB, 972x1296
red flags for guys

>he makes fun of 'neckbeards'
>he thinks wanting to fuck a trap isn't gay
>>
>>24771074
lmao you saved that picture

glad to know robots thought she was cute
>>
>>24771074
>he thinks wanting to fuck a trap isn't gay
this is correct

the existence of a penis doesnt mean anything there are many very cute girls who have penises
>>
>>24771085
if anyone gets trips itt I'll post more
>>
>>24771127
Fagg0t
>>
>>24771223
ugh fine ill get trips

or you know you could just post them
>>
>>24771127
this is a red flag not only for girls but for guys
faggots prefer that you admit you're a faggot, instead of being in denial
>>
>>24771074
Implying any guy would tell a girl hes romantically interested in that he thinks fucking a trap isnt gay.
>>
There is nothing gay about wanting to fuck a girl with a penis. If I were gay, I would want to fuck fucking Hulk Hogan or something. A girl with a penis is like a girl except she has a penis.
>>
>>24771290
>>24771355
you guys are right. I am CLEARLY gay for liking trap chan

i mean only a faggot would like her amirite

her penis is more feminine than most girls
>>
>>24771418
Does that person have a penis? They're a man. By definition. "Feminine penis" makes as much sense as "circular square". It's a contradiction. It's a penis. People who have penises are men.
Are you attracted to penis? Then you're attracted to men.
If you're a man and you're attracted to men, you're gay. You're going to have to face up to this at some point.
>>
File: 1442635527322.jpg (8 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
1442635527322.jpg
8 KB, 272x252
>>24771418
You're still a homo you homo
>>
>he has brown eyes
I only date white men.
>>
>>24771545
>>24771551
im a straight man i just like her feminine cock is that a problem
>>
>>24771418
What is it about girls having dicks that turns you on? Why do you think you're not a faggot when you obviously are?
>>
>he has hair on his chest
>>
>>24771596
if you're a man and you like ANY cock, you're not straight.
>>
>>24771127
Yeah this is definitely a red flag for everyone accept traps themselves
>>
>All these prison gay neckbeards that prefer traps because they're too repulsive to real girls.
>>
>>24771223
You mean like these trips here?
>>
>>24771127
You don't know what the word girl means do you friend?
>>
>>24771665
>>24771667
so close but so far

select all images with palm trees
>>
I'd say i'm straight, but it's really just a simplification.
I'm not very handsome, so if I say i'm bisexual it looks like i'm desperate.
I don't find men attractive. I find traps attractive, but I don't delude myself into thinking it's straight. They're just a rare exception. The fact is that cute traps are rare, and the chance that one would be into me is even rarer. Damn near an impossibility. I would probably fuck a shemale as well.
I could never take it up the ass though, I have hemorrhoids.
>>
File: boener lol.jpg (22 KB, 303x328) Image search: [Google]
boener lol.jpg
22 KB, 303x328
>>24771885
>I could never take it up the ass though, I have hemorrhoids.
>>
>>24771665
>>24771665
bro i want you to tell me right now that there are not different levels of masculinity between penises

from there its a simple logical conclusion that if some are more masculine than others, that some are more feminine than others

and this would mean that there are some penises on the extreme left of the spectrum which are very feminine, these belong to feminine girls, or VERY cute boys
>>
I love the amount of gay people who don't know that they're gay.

I feel like we need PSAs, if you have to wonder if you're gay, you're gay. I love talking to gay friends at work, I am also gay and they give me these looks like they want to fuck but they block it out using some kind of mental tricks. I wish sometimes they would suck my dick and I could suck theirs. Matter of fact, why don't I have gay duck buddies? Gotta work on that.

Sucking dick is great.
>>
>>24771418

This is a guy? Wtf. He's prettier than like 90% of girls. Would it still be gay for him to suck your dick even when he's more feminine than most girls?
>>
>>24771572
>tfw blonde, white with brown eyes
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (11 KB, 204x230) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
11 KB, 204x230
>>24771572
You will suck my dick relentless of my eyecolor
>>
>>24771969
1 dick + 1 dick = YOU ARE A GIAGANTIC FAGGOT

If you have to ask, "wait, was that homo?" It's homo. Straight people don't wonder even for a second if they're straight
>>
>>24772064
Being homo is great though so easy to find sex
>>
>>24771918
Hemorrhoids alone is a shitty thing. I've had gay sex before, top and bottom, it's sort of how I know i'm not into it. I didn't enjoy it at all. I am a huge pervert though, and i'd try anything once, so it kind of bothers me that I could never get into anal play even with a woman because my asshole would turn into an itching hell in my pants, and a bloody hell every time I shit. Not like I need to worry about never trying anal play with a girl when I can't even talk to one.

>>24772021
I think the work you're looking for is regardless, friend.
>>
>>24771665
im a man, an my wife is a woman who is an xx/xy mosaic and as a result has both a full vagina AND a clit that virilised halfway into a cock (4.5 inches long, urethra runs through it almost to the tip)

am i also a fag?
>>
>>24771074
> libertarian
>wear sandals
>he is on tinder
> browses r9k
>>
File: benis =DDD.png (19 KB, 1083x435) Image search: [Google]
benis =DDD.png
19 KB, 1083x435
>>24771959
All penises are masculine, bro. A penis is inherently masculine. It is literally the defining characteristic of masculinity. A penis can be more or less manly looking, but it is never feminine. Here, this explains how this works
>>
>>24771545
No. Not all people with penises are men. That was never a man, just a boy at some point.
>>
>>24772160
bisexual, leaning towards whatever you fap to other than your spouse, if that's predominantly men or women.
>>
>>24772157
MY DICK IS RELENTLESS!
>>
>>24772157
>I've had gay sex
>I'm not gay

People just don't listen...astounding
>>
File: jus b urself.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
jus b urself.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>24772240
fair enough
tfw i primarily fap to ladyboys fucking each other and men in the ass reverse pov
tfw i can almost experience this in real life when my wife fucks my asshole with her engorged clit penis
tfw living average robot's dream
>>
>>24771074
>>24771572
>>24771614
>>24772175
5/8 so far.

Any others ?
>>
>She won't fuck her orbiters despite constantly leading them on.
>She thinks any of her male friends are interested in anything but ejaculating inside of her.
That's just plain rude.
>>
>>24772391
>his foreskin wasn't cut off
>>
All this talk about gays and traps and bis and straight.

Why do you people care ? What IS the big fucking deal about knowing whether or not the exact way you just motordrilled someone with a penis and a skirt is gay or not ? Why do you try to justify it ?
>>
>>24771223
rollerino triperino here
>>
>>24772000
He got trips now post pics OP
>>
>>24772302
I'm not saying it wasn't gay. I just did it once. You don't call a gay guy that nailed a girl or two straight.

It's really not a difficult concept. In college I was horny and desperate. I pursued the easier sex since I was having no luck with women. I didn't enjoy it, or get any fulfillment out of it, so I no longer pursue that.
I don't find myself attracted to most men, with the exception being traps and shemales.
I'm not saying i'm straight, i'm just not gay. It's more accurate to say i'm conditionally bisexual, but it's easier, in any social setting, to say i'm straight. There's something called the kinsey scale. I'd say i'm about a 2 because I consider traps to be gay.
>>
Red flags for guys by a fembot
>he does drugs
>he has no friends
>he has no social media profile
>he dosent drink
>he believes that being a degenerate neet is fine
>he is not a femenist
>he believes that women arent allowed to have multiple sex partners prior to this relationship
>>
>>24772584
6/7 I fucking win
>>
>>24772440
0/10 bloxx senpai
>>
Red flags for a woman by a real robot
>She doesn't play at least two of the same video games you play
>She won't watch samuari movies and or doesn't understand honor or shame
>She won't read books with you over skype when you can't physically be together
>She won't sit down and eat meals with you like normal people should
>She isn't trustworthy
>>
>>24772584
5/7

continuation of solitary life confirmed
>>
Red flags for a snake by a real python
HSSSSSSSSS
HISSSSSSSSSSSSS
HSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>24772745
HEHEHEHEHEHEH
>>
>>24772584
That's... you just described the average robot.

Also, 0/7. Guess I'm not a robot.
>>
File: moderately low kek.png (15 KB, 766x985) Image search: [Google]
moderately low kek.png
15 KB, 766x985
>>24772745
original comment do not pirate
>>
>>24771074
that chick is cute, also fucking traps is gay as fuck
>>
>>24772335
Just buy your wife a strap-on.
Problem solved.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.