[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT IT IS TIME TO LEAVE We have tried to coexist in peace and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
LGBT IT IS TIME TO LEAVE

We have tried to coexist in peace and harmony but it you fags are just turning this board into LGBT.

Leave right now or adapt to our board!
>>
not even gay but that guy is cute and fuckable in a hetero way.
>>
>man

>not original
>>
>>24770896
You need to leave asap
>>
>Hookah.
>Mainly used by forigners.
>Who hate gays.

FUCKING GEE I WONDER!

>Then the library faggot will cry to let all the "refugees" in.
>>
>>24770969
there's L I T E R A L L Y nothing gay about fudging cute guys
are you telling me you wouldn't want to see that bouncing on your benis
>>
>>24771010
How did they even know he was gay unless he was on a date with a dude?
>>
>>24771151
Look at him, you can see he's a prancing fairy nancy boy just through that picture, he's flamboyant as fuck.
>>
>>24770866
>twisted back cap
>Gauges
>What seems to be a shitty tattoo on his left shoulder
>shit tier brown eyes
>Tanktop
>Hookah lounge

I don't care. He was probably beat for being a faggot, not for being gay.
>>
>>24770866
Are you serious? If anything, faggots are underrepresented on /r9k/.
>>
>>24770866
>man said he was attacked for being gay

Nope, he was attacked for being a faggot. Literally nobody can tell what you do in the bedroom un lless you advertise it while you're outside the bedroom. This is like saying "man attacked for having glass of water on his bedside table". Makes no sense, until they tell you he was going around flinging water in peoples face
>>
>Implying it's not mostly gays using this board
k
>>
File: 1413489788904.png (562 KB, 751x418) Image search: [Google]
1413489788904.png
562 KB, 751x418
GAYFAGS AND REDDITFAGS MUST LEAVE I AM SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE
>>
>>24770866
The only "gay thing" you see here, are trap threads.
Actually, gay people such as myself, fit in perfectly here. I just joke around once in a while and almost never post in "gf related" threads.

And about the pic, well... That's the reason so many gay dudes stay closeted.
>>
>>24771578
I meant: "Gay dudes or anyone LGBT related"

(D-don't hurt me)
>>
>>24771043
srsIy
>>
>>24771484
All the gayfags should die and leave this place. /r9k/ used to be a slow moving board. Now original threads, which this board was intended to make, die in just a few minutes leaving literal faggot threads up all the time.
>I got the lewd disease gotta suck cock!
>fucking traps isn't gay!
>steam thread! Let's cum on each other's pictures!
>why can't I find a gay bf?
>some please gay erp with me!
>>
Get used to it.

This is basically /lgbt/ and /pol/ the board now.
>>
>>24770866

Tranny threads aren't gay, OP. Fucking trannies is alpha as fuck, you're asserting your dominance over a former man and making him into a little girl by virtue of your superior male power.
>>
>>24772167
Some of the worst boards have combined and now this place is becoming almost the exact opposite of what it used to be.
>gayfags and trannies are accepted, if not overly glorified
>racebait takes up half the posts here
>"I'm a girl btw" guarantees 200 replies
>>
File: 1423431206582.png (34 KB, 822x899) Image search: [Google]
1423431206582.png
34 KB, 822x899
>>24770866
i always wonder if i would step in if someone was getting gaybashed

would you robobros?
>>
>>24772244

No, but I also wouldn't step in to help anyone else either, so it's not like I have something against gays in particular.
>>
>>24772238
Before the robot stepped in things were worse but at least acceptable
>>
>>24771372
They shouldn't be represented at all here.
>>
>>24772193

Oh my god you "law of the jungle" retards are fucking insufferable.

You are either:
>a. a dumbass frat boy
"AW DUDE ALPHA MALE BRO JUST LIKE TUCKER MAX BRO GIMME A BUD LIGHT LAW OF THE JUNGLE HAHA!"
>b. a pompous little shit with Aspergers
"emotions and abstract concepts are stupid life should be 100% literal and utilitarian we are technically animals so we must behave like monkeys that is what the textbook says!"
>c. a radical leftist/cultural marxist
"yes goy, you are simply a hairless chimp, now go frolic and fuck and let your animal side take over! Third world people are more in touch with mother earth and our true animal nature so we must let more of them into our countries for cultural enrichment!"

>>24771010

This is possible...

Where I live hookah bars are dirty shitholes mostly visited by retarded wiggers, Puerto Ricans who think they're tough and black drug dealers.

Since this story wasn't all over the news as an example of "white male homophobia," I'm guessing that the people who assaulted him were non-whites.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.