[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Drugs General What do you take, how often and for what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24
File: file.png (173 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
file.png
173 KB, 396x385
ITT: Drugs General

What do you take, how often and for what purpose?

>Weed - 1-2 grams per day for escapism and numbing
>Citalopram - 10 mg per day as a prescribed starting dose
>2-FMA - 30-45 mg whenever I need to study, 5-7 hours of laser focus
>Shrooms - package of truffles (15-22 grams) every 2 weeks or so or whenever I feel like it. 10 or so trips so far

That's the stuff I regularly use. Have tried cocain and it was pretty shit, probably cut with whatever the fuck they use.

Wanted to try molly but I can't due to the potential risk of mixing it with a daily SSRI.
>>
I have no money and no drugs atm. But the last time I had money I bought weed, xanax and tramadol. Fun as fuck desu
>>
Some mornings I take a caffeine pill or two. If I take two that's like 400mg so it gets pretty crazy from there.
>>
>>24770817
where can I get drugs? I have no friends and It seems like people only can get drugs from friends. but im sad and want drugs
>>
>>24770903
Caffeine was my intro "drug". Pushed my tolerance up to 1.2 grams a day and called it quits.
>>24770937
Im in the Netherlands so weed and shrooms are legal here lel
>>
>>24770937
Make some shitty friends who do drugs.
>>
File: 1449191286742.jpg (305 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1449191286742.jpg
305 KB, 1440x960
>>24770937
It's the choice of NEET shamans, neckbeard diviners, and weeaboo wisemen for a reason.
>>
>daily
a gram of dank smoked by myself in glass pipe. barely even gets me high anymore, it just makes me feel slightly better about everything
>weekly
alcohol, not too much. maybe a half pint of lq. mostly use it to turn me into a normie so i can have captivating discussion on r9k, text girls, etc
>monthly
dex trip. i just like the alien headspace
>less than monthly
shrooms. took 8th oz before, was cool but not mindblowing. want to take like 5g. want to see just how altered of a state they can show me

thats about it
>>
>>24770966
how. they don't like me usually
>>
>>24770817
I smoke bud like once or twice a week. I smoke cigarettes daily if you even want to consider that a drug. My main life line are the painkillers I take once or twice a month. Nothing beats nodding off.
>>
>>24771133
>once or twice a month

wew, good luck staying there lad
>>
Anyone here smoke Salvia Divinorum?

Usually when I buy it I'll smoke it daily until I run out.
>>
File: salvia bacon.jpg (115 KB, 475x1599) Image search: [Google]
salvia bacon.jpg
115 KB, 475x1599
>>24770817
I haven't done any drugs besides caffeine in the form of energy drinks in about over a year.

Part of it was wanting to go on a tolerance break, part of it was also having no friends or connections anymore, part of it was also having no money.

I've done ecstacy, speed, cocaine, shrooms, salvia, weed, codeine, nitrous, and DXM over the years.

Weed is about to be legalized in my country and I'm just about done with my NEETdom, so I have that to look forward to in a while.

A lot of it was just "ooo what's this like I think I'll give it a try to see what the hype is about" except for weed which was just a daily if not several-times-a-day way to flush out all the stress in my mind and body, and shrooms & salvia which were ways to sort of defragment my mind and also help with depression and anxiety.
>>
File: 1448467754441.png (23 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
1448467754441.png
23 KB, 304x342
>>24771181
I want to try it but it was recently made illegal in Canada.

Thankfully this poison is still available or I would be forced to fire up tor or even make some friends.
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692 KB, 1056x4830) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692 KB, 1056x4830
>>24771181
I've smoked it 100s of times, the strongest extract I did was 60X, and it's a real bummer that it's about to be made illegal where I live.

I love how it just instantly rips you out of this plane of consciousness and existence, and then plops you back in stone-cold sober before you can microwave a TV dinner.
>>
>>24771234
heard they have it at head shops where they sell glass and shit. is that true? do you just walk in there and be like "hey you got salvia?"

im in northeast US
>>
>>24771208
You have until February 2016 to stock up actually. Thankfully I have most of a vial of 40X with me.

Ironically weed is about to be made legal, so meh.
>>
>>24771262
Yup, that's always here I got mine. A lot of times you wouldn't even have to ask it would just be there next to the Bob Marley rolling papers and dreadlock wax. They usually have 5-40X extract.

Check your state's legal status though.
>>
>>24771268
>You have until February 2016
Oh man I had no idea. There are only a few headshops in my area. Is it easy to buy on the clearnet?
>>
Anyone here ever have an ego death experience?

Had it when I did shrooms alone for the first time. Was fucking amazing. Now, even after a 4-5 month break and buying more potent truffles I can't get the same experience and I'm not really enjoy the trips cause I can't go as deep as I'd like

What do
>>
>>24771268
>>24771320
Salvia is shit

Tried it once, tripped balls, but not in a good way. Never again famo
>>
>>24771388
I can legally order it from the internet, is it cool? I heard some good and some not so good stories about it. I've always been curious
>>
>Weed-
Constantly, due to the fact that I have an addictive personality, I'm a stressed-out douche, and I have a few neurological issues that it helps with.

>Acid/shrooms/molly
Less frequently, for the purpose of having fun ad maintaining sanity.
>>
hash bong rips and a few dabs just to start the day off right
>>
>>24771320
yup, google "entheogen store" or just "salvia store"
>>
Whats your favorite strain friends? Extreme blue dream here
>>
>>24770937

If you don't live in a state that has legal marijuana, your only other option is to buy it from the black market (which is obviously illegal).

Or if you live in a MMJ state you could fake being sick but that's ethically questionable.
>>
File: SCoopy dew comic 3.jpg (427 KB, 708x2081) Image search: [Google]
SCoopy dew comic 3.jpg
427 KB, 708x2081
>>24771234
I smoked a 2nd generation spice based on salvia
My hand got a florescent green outline
I had my friend microwave me almost 2 pounds of meatballs

I played this song, but I heard a black Gospel backup choir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02nAH_oAjeg

I could sit completely still and feel utter weightlessness
>>
>>24771388
>>24771419
Most people think it's DUDE LEGAL WEED LMAO XD

In reality it's the most powerful natural drug on the earth, it rips you straight out of reality and sends you into a visionary state. It's only really comparable to DMT.

If you don't do it properly and don't get the fully effect, you just feel kind of funny and drool a lot. There is definitely a claustrophobic element to it though which may also be a turn-off for even seasoned trippers.
>>
Weed every day pretty much.
I also do other drugs occasionally, but I try to not do harder drugs too often. I've tried LSD, salvia and coke.
Alcohol if it counts. I also smoke a lot of tobacco.
>>
File: 1448567627992.jpg (31 KB, 436x428) Image search: [Google]
1448567627992.jpg
31 KB, 436x428
How much are you really missing out on if you don't try acid?
l pretty much only get shrooms and might try making my own DMT or Ayahuasca or get some San Pedro
Pretty much everything is easy but LSD
>>
>>24771609
>DMT or Ayahuasca

If you get to do those, LSD is kind of a step down honestly
>>
File: 1419784759443.jpg (167 KB, 900x645) Image search: [Google]
1419784759443.jpg
167 KB, 900x645
Anyone got a fresh trip story to share?
>>
>>24771762
I took mushrooms, and I tripped! XD
>>
>>24771588
Was years ago when I did it, but all I remember is that I tripped so hard I couldn't even talk. My friend beside me was calling my name and I couldn't even respond, I just sat there like a comatose retard.
>>
>>24771762
>20X Salvia
>smoking in college yard in middle of the day, a bad idea for so many reason
>inhale
>hold
>start to feel the vibrations
>exhale
>"ffffffuuuuuffufffffufffgghlbl" already drooling
>the houses accross the street are physically a part of me now
>space has no meaning, everything is 2D
>drool lands on grass
>feel grass become a part of me
>feel like I'm part of a sitcom meant to entertain aliens and/or gods
>try to articulate what it's like to other people there
>can't make words
>laugh hysterically at how ridiculous it is
>back to myself and reality proper in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>24771966
sounds pretty cool. can you enjoy music with it?
>>
>>24771850
the best part is that if you were still aware of this world, you didn't get the full effects. Salvia definitely has plateaus to it, but if you lost all sense of language, you were definitely a couple of levels into it for sure.
>>
>>24772009
You know in the Matrix, when Neo gets ripped out of the "fake" world into the real world?

That's how I felt for about 5 minutes, all while unable to talk.
>>
>>24771998
100% absolutely not.

On the first level of tripping, you just physically/mentally feel funny and drool a lot and music isn't any different. On the second level, music feels weird and alien like a bunch of insects vibrating. On the third level, you're not even on this planet anymore so music or not it doesn't matter.

Although when you come back from the third level you feel definitely "cleansed" mentally like everything is extra colorful and tasty, and do appreciate everything from music to colours and etc. After the actual trip, it's similar to how you feel after a shroom trip has passed
>>
>>24772039
oh okay so you yeah you definitely got a proper Salvia trip then.

With other drugs like shrooms or LSD it's always a little more or less different each time you do them and where you do them and with who, etc. With Salvia it's ALWAYS "get pulled out of the Matrix and make your way through the cosmic conveyor belt fractal machine that is time and space, and have aliens laugh at you" or something similar describable.
>>
750mg DXM. I doubt I can keep it down though. Does anyone have a preferred method of attack (timing, spacing of gulps) for 250ml of syrup?
>>
>>24770937
tor

google is your friend
>>
>>24772154
wtf what kind of salvia were you smoking? I tried it years ago and I agree it made it almost impossible to talk and felt like my whole body was being pulled into the corner of the room and my perception was warped but I never saw fractals or anything.
>>
Yo anyone tried making poppy seed tea?
>>
>>24772458
Up to 60X extract, and Salvia also has a reverse tolerance effect.
>>
>>24772593
Doesn't work for me
Or maybe opiates are just terrible
I never got why people like oxy
Weed 4 life
>>
>>24772458
>felt like my whole body was being pulled into the corner of the room and my perception was warped

That's how it starts, the pushing/pulling/falling sensation and warping of vision leads into "breaking through" and then you find yourself in Pulsating Fractal Land.

It's also why it's a bad idea to smoke it while standing up or even while sitting in a chair.
>>
>>24772166
5/8ths down. The taste was great. Maybe you need to develop an aversion to syrup.
>>
>>24770817
>>2-FMA

good lord your retarded, op
>>
Took four oxycodone pills last night from my step mom who just had surgery. She has a prescription for 80 so she won't be affected but I'm a little worried I might get caught if I take two more tonight. This was the first time I've done it and it was nice but I won't keep doing it after tonight (if I decide to do it again). Listened to some Godspeed You! Black Emperor and dozed off, which was nice.
>>24772606
Seconding this. Based on my experience last night, weed is way more fun and way less dangerous. I felt pretty nauseous this morning and have been kind of woozy all day.
>>
>>24772726
Why? Already 3 hours deep in a study session
>>
>>24772731
weed is a shit tier drug.

people who says its the best has never had any good drugs
>>
File: 1448452485457.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1448452485457.png
1 MB, 1200x900
>>24772750
Weed is fantastic because it leaves so much to your creation
Music is great when youre high and drawing and doing things you enjoy are great
Opiates are like "wow my body feels kind of different"
But personally marijuana will affect me as much as an eight of shrooms will
Some people can smoke a joint like a cigarette but if I smoke that much I'll end up passing out in my bed out of comfort
>>
>>24770817

Booze. I drink booze.

My job doesn't allow me to take illegal drugs. I'm not even allowed to smoke cigarettes.

I'm okay with it though. Once I retire in 30 years I'll smoke weed every day.
>>
>>24772750
What drug can I take every day, that will make me feel better than weed, whilst causing minimal damage to my body and allowing me to basically go cold turkey after months of consistent use?
>>
>>24772837
Kratom is a good one you can use every day as long as you strain switch.
>>
>>24772750
I would say that people who say this haven't had any good weed and/or don't fear the reprocussions of harder drugs. The great thing about it is that I don't have to worry about dying of vomit inhalation in my sleep or losing my mind if I take too much.
>>
File: ultimate feel.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ultimate feel.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>tfw high as fuck off wax and browsing /x/
I did not think this through
>>
>>24772860
I've done dabs, medical grade marijuana, and edibles and I can agree with JLH when I say weed is shit.

I don't know if I'm getting something different, and that could be, but in my perspective at least it is shit.
>>
>>24772606
You have to get good seeds man. It seems like pretty much anything in the grocery store will be seeds that have already been washed. I bought some from an international market. Dosed about 50 minutes ago and I'm feeling super cozy. I feel good. First time trying it
>>
>>24773115
sucks to be you
can you describe what being high is like personally
>>
>>24773303
I got unwashed organic seeds from a dispenser at whole foods
Spent a whole 10 bucks on a pound and make some tea
Felt nada
>>
>>24772808
If you want real creativity do stimulants or psychedelics.

>>24772837
>>24772837
There isn't one. Atleast a good one.

Go hard or go home.

>>24772860
Ive had weed from dispensaries. High quality bud, shatter, oil, hash etc.

It's boring.

go hard or go home yet again
>>
>>24773337
What color were the seeds? Hpw do you know they weren't washed? With the way I'm feeling it's weird you didn't feel anything. I made a pound and s half
>>
>>24773370
I do use psychedelics and stimulants
Weed is still my favorite drug
>>
>>24773370
I don't understand your attitude. I do shrooms pretty often, I've done coke. They're nice experiences but not something I'd enjoy taking every day. I need something that numbs the pain man.
>>
>>24773311
I feel more creative with a different headspace, my HPPD gets enhanced, I actually enjoy eating, and get comfy.

Thing is, it's good and all, but after like the third day of using the tolerance is so high I feel like I'm wasting it. I usually stick to indicas because at least I feel the body high.
>>
File: 1440133991401.png (8 KB, 450x401) Image search: [Google]
1440133991401.png
8 KB, 450x401
>responding to JLH
do us all a favour and don't
>>
>>24773382
Black and a bit of whites
>>
>>24773370
Stimulants won't make you creative, they'll just give you the energy to do something creative.
>>
>>24773391
It always need enchanment from another drug. Sure its relaxing after binging on harder drugs and taking benzos or opiates with the weed.

>>24773393
stimulants and opiates and benzos take the pain away for me.
>>
etizolam almost daily to take my mind off how embarrassing I am / how much debt I'm in. it also makes it easier to do my job.
weed almost daily, it feels amazing when there's no anxiety holding me back.

tfw I'm a piece of shit and do embarrassing things while on etizolam so I have to take more etizolam to forget about it and numb the embarrassment.
>>
>>24773395
Do you get the effect where music gets a new dimension
I agree with you, I don't smoke everyday either but I think it's underhyped in terms of effects
>>
File: poop.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
/g/ here

who else loves to take adderall and program for hours?

I used to smoke meth but adderall is a lot less euphoric.
>>
>>24773413
i personally consider the state of stimulant psychosis is a state of creativity.
up for 5-6 days, and the thoughts you have are so absurd. Being crazy is being creativitiy.

theories and ideas i have thought of when on a week long binge and not sleeping for 6-7 days are amazing.

insanity, try it yo
>>
>>24773433
Benzos are literally the worst class of drugs
>>
>>24773478
you still exist? i thought you were dead you junkie semen demon
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-09-17-16h59m08s445.png (133 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-09-17-16h59m08s445.png
133 KB, 512x384
>>24773478
>theories and ideas i have thought of when on a week long binge and not sleeping for 6-7 days are amazing.

Something tells me you have never really done this because the hallucinations that are present at that stage of amph. psychosis or sleep deprivation are not at all creative or fun. At 7 days no sleep you are conversing with shadow people and constantly checking the windows for the impending nuclear warhead that might strike. Have you ever REALLY stayed up that long?
>>
>>24773460
Yeah, with most drugs that effect dopamine or serotonin everyone says it effects the music, but in reality you're just enjoying it more.

When I listen to music on weed it definitely has that next dimension due to your enhanced creativity, not just cheating and making you happier.

>>24773478
>I finished my thesis on 'Shadow People: Why the CIA and KGB just won't leave my god damn pineal gland alone'
>>
>>24772856
Seconding Kratom. You can go cold turkey after heavy use, but it can be rough for a few days, just warning you.
>>
>>24773481
benzos arent for everyone. i usually mix them, of course they are boring when done alone, but if you are a stressed and anxious person taking benzos helps alot.

>>24773490
NOPE

>>24773538
I disagree. I've stayed up for 7 days max. I passed out on the street after throwing up bile in one innicdent.

just because they arnt fun, doesnt mean they arent good. Unlike alot of people, i personally enjoy delirum and delirents. its like a scary movie. i want to be scared and see things i dont want to see. its a thrill.

>>24773548
Shadow people are former drug users who have been forgotten, and only want to be a friend with you. I will become a shadow person one day.
>>
>>24772593
I just dosed a new batch of seeds. This stuff has been anywhere between no effect at all to on-your-ass for 12-18 hours, so I always try to dose on the lower side first.
>>
>>24773579
There's a certain otc drug that's used called Loperamide that will help if you have kratom withdrawal

You can also buy stem and vein which will lower your tolerance due to different alkaloids.

One thing that interests me about kratom is it has like 20 alkaloids that positively affect the body, it's really interesting.

>>24773640
I'll see you during my next 4-mar binge then.
>>
File: shadow people.jpg (43 KB, 520x679) Image search: [Google]
shadow people.jpg
43 KB, 520x679
>>24773538
>>24773468 here
I can confirm that stimulant/amphetamine psychosis is not fun. Past the 2 days no sleep mark, you start seeing shit like this in the shadows and you start seeing things out of the corner of your eye and your mind starts playing tricks on you.
>>
>>24773640
>just because they arnt fun, doesnt mean they arent good. Unlike alot of people, i personally enjoy delirum and delirents. its like a scary movie. i want to be scared and see things i dont want to see. its a thrill.

I have done DPH, datura, DOC (24 hour psychedelic with a gnarly 48 hour period of the most trippy sleep dep ever) and am also a natural insomniac.

Have you ever been surrounded by a circle of shadow people and just watched them *watch you* with their blank faces for hours as you try in vain to sleep?

Have you ever turned your head only to see a pale white moldy being two inches away from you?

After 5 days no sleep I see disembodied hands scuttling around on the floor. Do you really not see any fantastical shit? What delirents have you done?

I used to have the same attitude until I *really* got scared. The mind is a powerful thing.

>Shadow people are former drug users who have been forgotten, and only want to be a friend with you. I will become a shadow person one day.

Ah, so youre just one of them
>>
Finally took enough kratom (2 tbspoons, didn't have scale) to get me feeling it. It's real nice, feels a lot like weed, but slightly different in a way I can't describe right now. I think I feel less dull and more aware than when smoking
>>
>>24773728
For me, it starts with objects moving on their own. Really classical horror movie shit, Id look over in my kitchen and watch my mircowave door just open and close slowly on its own.

Day 3, more stuff moves. Rugs slide around on floors. Paintings drift on walls. The fan turns even though its not on.

Day 4, the entities arrive! Shadow people and their buddies disembodied whispers!

Day 5 beings that arent shadow people arrive, they are actually scarier because your mind fills in the blank silhouette with the things you fear most, thanks brain!
>>
>>24773652
What's your source of seeds
>>
>>24770953
why did you put "drug" in " "
>>
>>24773873
Do delirants do similar things? I really wanna try that out but I don't wanna fuck up my brain permanently for a good time.
>>
>>24774425
Diphenhydramine produces the Days 1-3 effects for me. I have seen giant spiders and rapped with Nas on DPH, but I have never seen shadow people or other beings. DPH gives a weird body high though, restless legs, extreme dry mouth and a tumbling sensation in your stomach.

300mg DPH - very nice light visuals, sedating, enjoyable

500mg + is much more delirious.

DPH can also fuck up your brain, be a responsible user and dont over use it.
>>
>>24774617
Yeah, I know a guy who was addicted to them and now whenever I speak to him he sounds like he was piledrived to the hospital floor when he was born, dumb as a box of nails.
>>
>>24774660
I would do 300 - 600mg 4x a week for about 3 months, it really fucked with my brain. I would hear the auditory hallucinations all the time, even when sober. My hands would shake violently too, I had lasting tremors for a few weeks. Out of all the drugs I have done I think DPH fucked with my brain the most.
>>
File: 1443450023291.jpg (409 KB, 1035x591) Image search: [Google]
1443450023291.jpg
409 KB, 1035x591
Where are my robotrippers at? All week I see NEET shamans and other deviant diviners but now I am alone.

Good times on 750mg.
>>
>>24775099
I'm immersing myself in it slowly, did it for the 2nd time yesterday (450mg) after reading John C. Lilly's "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer". Do you try to turn inwards to self-analyze during the trip, or do you usually focus on external stimuli?
>>
File: 1442758331001.jpg (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442758331001.jpg
28 KB, 200x200
>>24775200
I just like to get fucked up senpai desu

Music is the only stimuli I want though
>>
File: 1445805757001.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1445805757001.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>seeing your hands with your eyes closed

truly the height of living
>>
>>24775722
Ayy lmao

I know this feel
>>
File: 1439688147206.jpg (44 KB, 565x506) Image search: [Google]
1439688147206.jpg
44 KB, 565x506
>seeing everything with your eyes closed
>>
>>24775722
I can do this sober though.
>>
>>24771641
not necessarily, higher doses can be comparable to both

or taking ayahuasca while on lsd
>>
>>24770817
shrooms are a meme drug.

If you want to trip do high potency salvia and lose your entire mind. Don't do something that just makes you vaguely uncomfortable for 6 hours.
>>
>>24770937
>I have no friends and It seems like people only can get drugs from friends.

Probably because drugs are illegal so dealers aren't going to sell to some random guy asking awkwardly if he's selling drugs.
>>
.05mg benzos for whenever I feel anxious

yay generalized anxiety
>>
Got 600mg of DXM will be first time, I weigh 79kg. Should I risk it for the biscuit and take it all to get to 3rd plateau or play it safe and take less than that.
>>
>>24776111
you've obviously never properly taken shrooms
>>
>>24776171
which benzo?

I'm gessing ativan or xanax

>>24776221
I'd stick to 400-450 for my first
>>
>>24776271
Nah uh Clonazepam or something like that. I have the generic cause I'm poor as fuck. Kolonopin or something is the brand name.
>>
>>24776221
Go for 600. Less than that won't "prepare" you for anything.
>>
>>24772737
FMA is probably the worst in its family, get some 4-FA
>>
>>24776317
I did a fuckton of research on the use of RCs as study aids and the consensus was pretty much universal that 2-fma was the best
>>
Got off my butt today. Found a bunch of quarters in the guest bedroom. Got my mom to give me the car keys to get my guitar restringed, and money to pay for it. Used the quarters to pay for the restringing, now I have 20$. But neither of my fucking dealers are responding. Which is understandable since I don't interact with them except to buy a gram every few months, and then I end the interaction as quickly as possible. Fuck boys, I really wanted to get high today.
>>
>Wake up after 10 hours of sleep, tired
>Take 20mg amphetamine
>Still just as tired and unaffected two hours later

Caffeine doesn't do anything for me, either. Exercise helps a bit, but just a bit.
>>
>>24776475
I know that feel, even when I have done meth it made me want to lay down. Only thing that keeps me up is PCP but I stopped doing that after I had a psychotic break
>>
>study abroad in the Netherlands
>legal weed
>up to 2 grams per day with 0 breaks for 3 months straight
>going cold turkey for 3 weeks when I go back home for holidays

I've gone cold turkey multiple times with 0 effects but I've never smoked this much with so much consistency.

Should I expect any negative effects?
>>
>>24776542
Not really, I've gone cold turkey from smoking more than that without any real side effects
>>
ketamine is the patrician choice of drugs. its great having your very consciousness shattered into a thousand pieces and reassembled right in front of you as you watch your mind from a detached place as techno plays in a dark club.
>>
>>24776542
I had some negative side effects from quitting after smoking roughly 1.5 grams a day for months on end. The second time I quit wasnt as bad, just drink beer and/or take diphenhydramine to sleep
>>
>>24776690
Mxe is better. My perception of the world assembled into a computer starting up, like old versions of Windows where it was a black screen with lines of text rapidly scrolling by. I was outside under some orange streetlamps so the code was the dimly lit dark brown color of my surroundings.

Also experienced what at the time genuinely felt like telepathy, can't for the life of me fathom what happened after the fact. All I know was for a moment I felt like my thoughts and those of my friends were intertwined, we were all finishing eachothers sentences.
>>
>>24770817
I took a strip of LSD every weekend/every other weekend from like December to March last year. Now I do it occasionally. Best drug. Although it's also that only drug I've done.
>>
reminder to turn your monitors off dxm brois
>>
>>24776921
why?

[this seal of approval certifies the originality of the above comment]
>>
>>24777045
you want darkness
>>
How safe is the dark net?
You fags talk about it all the time.
>>
File: 1448714762014.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448714762014.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1200
750mg was an heroic dose

I didn't think I would keep it all down but I did
>>
>>24776542
>>24776577
>>24776824

Daily smoker here.

I just quit two days ago, for tolerance/self-improvement reasons.

Its only been two days but weed-'withdrawel' effects typically last 1-5 days after quitting. At work today I was just pissed. Very irritable. I felt jacked up in my head, like I was just trying to contain all my boiling rage at everyone and how they annoyed me.

Very different from my normal 'chill' and lax way of interacting with people.

Im expecting the next few days to be irritable with a heavy chance of brain fog. Hopefully things will be sunny by mid-week.
>>
To anyone who has used LSD:

What kind of long-term effects did it have on you?
Perspective, Daily Life, Mental Stability, etc.

I am suspecting its not much besides the experience itself, but I am curious.
>>
>>24777129

my arab friend has successfully ordered some things, only to a girl's house, not his own. it's sort of like physical dealing where unless you're moving weight, the feds don't care. probably.

this thread makes me want to pick up some booms. i just vape weed all day.

i mostly stopped trying whatever shit i could after getting 25i-nBome; not cause it was so bad, but just cause.
>>
I want the cough syrup fags to leave.
It's not a real drug.
It's only good for contaminating your brain and liver.

Come back when you've done something harder.
>>
>>24777319
make a thread for us /syrupkidz/ and we will go there
>>
>>24777266

People coming down from an acid trip are usually all

>IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO!

But upon sleeping/normal cognitive functioning they either forget these amazing realizations or see them as being dumb or stupid.

I had more profound effects using shrooms, I realized the prison of negative thought that I had been living inside of my head.

Im still very much in it, but now I am beginning to see the bars.
>>
>>24775722
On MXE I could have sworn multiple times through multiple experiences that I could see the room with my eyes closed. I usually have the lights off so it's just black and white etching but it was accurate.
>>
has anyone else smoked their boogers?

I did it when i was drunk once cus i saw a bunch on the ground and thought it was weed

still got really fucked up though
>>
>>24777266
>term effects did it have on you?
>Perspective, Daily Life, Mental Stability, etc.

None really to be honest.

I appreciate nature a bit more if anything.
>>
>>24777266

pretty hard to gauge anything that's happened in the long term. but nothing, really. depends on the dose and what you did it for- to party or to do some art or to consider the worth of living
>>
>>24776221
smoke weed on it for max trip if youre experienced, if not do less ( i recommend 300/350) and smoke. DXM is miserable for me unless i smoke to turn up the fun to 8
>>
done all types of drugs..
currently a heroin addict.. and i'm ok with that. been this way for a while
>>
File: 1441276951062.png (348 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
1441276951062.png
348 KB, 540x600
Insulin because I need it to live.

How hardcore am I?
>>
File: 1448602365559.gif (1000 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1448602365559.gif
1000 KB, 260x146
>>24777402
nigga wut?!
>>
>>24772809
30 years and no introspection...

You're living a kind of hell m8.
>>
File: 1447869845358.png (63 KB, 169x255) Image search: [Google]
1447869845358.png
63 KB, 169x255
>tfw new city
>tfw can't find weed because no friends

Is Silk Road safe for buyan weed and orther drugs in europe?
>>
>>24777944
Dude everyone who I talk to who does insulin is addicted to that shit.
>>
>>24778645
weed is voluminous and smelly. Ordering it would be scary. Especially in a crowded place like Europe.
>>
>>24770817
>2-FMA
Where do u buy it from?
US or Europe?
>>
>>24780450
I'm in Europe. Got it domestically
>>
>>24778645
its almost completely safe to order domestically any small amount of drug that doesnt smell.
>>
>>24770817
I've done so many, but I only vape now. I've been taking prescribed hydrocodone for a few days, but wont take more once I'm out.
I've done
>Xanax
>muscle relaxers
>seroquel & other bipolar meds
>hash/dabs/weed anything
>lsd
>2Ci/25i
>dmx/robo/cccs/dex
>mdx
>alcohol (I never drink anymore and never will again)
>muscle relaxers/painkillers
>ritalin/vyvanse
>speed
>cigs
>benzos
>kratom
>molly/e/mdma/x
...I think that's it...
>>
>>24780617
>Salvia as well. It was horrific.
>>
Is a trip sitter recommended for dxm? what if you're going to take 10mg/kg?
>>
>>24780857
Sitters are always a good idea if it's a firs time, You need someone to calm you down if you're having a bad trip. Can even happen with experienced trippers.
>>
>>24777400
>tfw bilocating thru walls on mxe
>>
>>24780880
I should consider myself very lucky then. I'm coming down off 750mg DXM which I took alone without any experience with these things.It was/is a great trip.
>>
>>24780987
Glad you had a good one :) ! DXM is nice.
>>
>>24780987
Fuck off kid it's way past your bedtime
>>
>>24781065
I hope you get aids from sharing a cocaine needle
>>
File: 1417997878759.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1417997878759.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>marijuana 1 - 3 grams daily
>anti seizure medication twice daily
>never drink alcohol or use hard drugs (tried meth once)
>>
i did double the dosis of shrooms the other day

shit was ca$h just laying in bed in a dark room and letting the drug do its thing
>>
>>24781579
This, shrooms are god-tier. I love going for walks while shrooming,
>>
>>24770817
Does anyone know that feeling that when you're really drunk and you're about to puke, and you close your eyes and you just feel this amazing kind of warmth glowing over you? Feels better than an orgasm to be honest.
>>
>>24770817
It looks like 2-FMA is not a controlled substance, but I'm unsure of the side effects and can't seem to find any information regarding human consumption..
>>
>every time I get pain pills I try to use them and they just make me sick and dry out of mouth
>last time I got some after the doctor sliced open a huge cyst in my armpit to drain it and had to go to work literally right after
>took some
>cleaned the entire store at work like crazy
>detailed the dish room by myself
>sent all the other servers home at like 8 and served by myself
>go home
>next day take some
>puke

OK whatever

I was an alcoholic when I was 19 tho I guess
>>
>be 21 yo
>spend an entire year getting drunk every night
>find a weed dealer
>abandon alcohol, start getting high as fuck every day
>summer pops up
>go to music festivals, take a shitload of MDMA/ecstasy
>go to tribal gathering, try LSD for the first time
>MFW I now have to go see a psychologist every week because I'm starting to have mental health issues

good luck to all of you
>>
> take LSD
> end up meeting weird-ass companions in my room with their own stupid problems
> see crazy fractal animals of varying degrees of dangerousness outside of my window so I can't go there
> end up with scary monsters that look like my problems inside my house
> have to deal with them being there so I kind of just sit around and try not to piss anything off

Probably would've had a more eventful trip if I tried to physically ward off the shit in my house, but tbqh I wouldn't fight demons sober so why should I high?

I got 2 left but I'm not sure if I'll share with a friend or just ride solo twice. I know my post wasn't very interesting but I just wanted to share.
>>
weed weekly
e monthly now once every two-three months
shrooms/lsd yearly
>>
>>24784678
>e monthly now once every two-three months
>e monthly

how fucked were you during the once-monthly stage? I mean I'm never going to go there myself but I keep hearing various degrees of "yeah it's fine but it won't feel as great after half a year" and "dont have them more than three months apart or you'll permanently fry your brain anon"
>>
>>24770817
Slow your roll on the shroomage, your tolerance will fucking skyrocket. Once a month at the most, if you want to get the most bang for your buck. Psychs aren't recreational drugs, they're experiences unlike anything you can experience IRL, sober, but if you do them too often, you'll just catch a slight buzz and waste your time and money. I used to eat shrooms on an almost daily basis, until a whole ounce would just make me a bit giggly and sleepy. Even after a month, eating a quarter was just like smoking a couple of bowls.
I don't really fuck with anything other than weed, any more, although to be specific, I vape or dab wax, depending on where I am and what I'm doing. Home all day? I'm getting blasted on some fat as fat ass dabbage. Got shit to do? I bring along my trusty pen, take a puff or two every now and then, like I would smoke a cig or two on a break every now and then, and the mellow buzz gets me through the monotony of work.
Now that I'm freshly NEET again, I've been dabbing like crazy the past few days, but tomorrow it's job hunting time, so that I can have money to buy wax.
>>
>>24784066
>be 21
>consume absolutely everything to excess, like your average 21 year old
>surprised when it starts having negative effects on your life
>"good luck", implication being that everyone else is dumb about drug use
It's called responsibility, anon.
>>
>>24770817
Marijuana, every day, I don't know why.
I guess it's a way to destroy myself, or maybe to keep me distracted while I destroy myself in other ways.
Most times I don't even want to smoke but I pick up the pipe anyway.
dunno what the fuck I'm doing senpai
>>
>>24770817
I smoked weed a couple of times. It didn't really do much for me. I do use smokeless tobacco for a nicotine buzz though, pretty shitty compared to actual drugs but it's dirt cheap and legal. Copenhagen snuff and Bruton scotch snuff are my go to's. They pack a helluva buzz together.
>>
>tfw spending way too much money on weed cause only can afford dubs at a time
>>
>>24773490
That person was found to be fake and a man.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.