[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been experiencing brain fog and long-term memory loss for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>been experiencing brain fog and long-term memory loss for the last couple years (I think)
>can barely do anything anymore
>it's like I'm on autopilot, or a robot
>mind is blank; literally no words/thoughts seem to be going through my head, even as I'm writing this
>constantly go through periods where it gets better, then goes back to being debilitating, but never really felt like I used to
>had an MRI done and everything, but still can't figure out what's wrong
I just want to go back to the way things used to be. Just want to go back.
>>
>>24770789
>stop masturbating
>start taking iodine
>limit 4chan to one hour per day, this site rots your brain per day, even if you just spend the rest of the day playing video games or anime its better for your brain
>>
Eat a lot of raw eggs.
>>
File: drugs_depression.jpg (848 KB, 1280x1900) Image search: [Google]
drugs_depression.jpg
848 KB, 1280x1900
>>24770789
Wow OP, a lot of those symptoms resonate with my experiences.

Have you been to a psych? I got diagnosed with depression and am trying out different antidepressant combos atm.

Also, try to get outside or start taking vitamin D3 supplements. Low vitamin D (which I had) can cause memory difficulties and mental fog.

I'm hoping to get an MRI done soon as well, wish me luck
>>
>>24770789
you have so much anxiety you have entered a state of depersonalization. u can't go back. we can only move forward. once u accept this you can start getting better.
>>
>>24770789
welcome to life anon, you're on autopilot until you grow old then you can start your life or more like the life is ending
>>
>used to have constant stream of inner dialogue and thought, to the point that it took me over an hour to fall asleep every night
>felt mentally agile, alert, curious
>now my mind feels sluggish, and I have moments of complete blankness
>at least it's easy to fall asleep now though, kek
Feels bad senpai. Everything changed after I got panic disorder + depression. Have mostly conquered them now but my consciousness is irreversibly altered. Still fairly intelligent but the sense of loss hurts my heart
>>
File: 1426925563729.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1426925563729.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>24771524
>used to have constant stream of inner dialogue and thought, to the point that it took me over an hour to fall asleep every night

This... isn't normal?
>>
>>24770789
I'm experiencing the exact same symptoms. I constantly go to look something up only to forget instantly. It seems to take increasingly more focus just to make it through a conversation. I fear dementia
>>
>>24770789
What were the results of the MRI?
>>
File: 1447006778135.png (178 KB, 671x484) Image search: [Google]
1447006778135.png
178 KB, 671x484
>>24770789
>>it's like I'm on autopilot, or a robot
>>or a robot

hmm
>>
>>24770789
>>been experiencing brain fog and long-term memory loss for the last couple years

Food allergy, or something psychosomatic (Depression, for instance)

Gluten intolerance can cause something like this. You would feel extremely sedated after ingesting even the smallest traces of gluten, which would leave you in a mind fog for hours. If you continued consuming gluten-contaminated foods, you'd feel this way non-stop.

You can be tested for things like this.
>>
>>24770816

>star taking iodine

Fucking retarded ayurvedic homosexual faggot moronic bullshit. You cum guzzling retarded slut.
>>
>>24770789

Meditate OP.

I had the same, and now do not.
>>
>>24770789
Leave this shithole while you still can (but you probably already can't).
>>
>>24773069

Gluten intolerance apart from actual serious illnesses where you shit blood is not a real thing.
>>
>>24771141
holy shit, that owl is me. Or...I am the owl
>>
>>24770816
>playing video games or anime its better for your brain

FAR WORSE (unless you have friends to discuss them with)
>>
>>24771141
This but with B12. Get your vitamins OP. Especially if you have to take medication for digestive issues.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.