[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Id just like to personally thank any wagekeks for paying taxes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: wagers.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wagers.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Id just like to personally thank any wagekeks for paying taxes for me, My SSI check just came in for 3000 dollars this month and i havent lifted a finger besides to play world of warcraft.
I get to sleep in and stay up late, I can afford to pay for one of the better internet speeds in my area. Hell im even thinking about upgrading my hardware. I only spent about 300 on bills this month, So the rest is gonna go to snackies and vidya. thanks wagekeks hope your boss doesnt make you work on christmas day *yawn*
>>
WTF?!!?? this is so unfair! :(
>>
File: 1449275602463.gif (56 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1449275602463.gif
56 KB, 410x409
Who /subwayforchristmas/ here?

Thinking about convincing da senpai to get one those really long subs for christmas dinner
>>
>play world of warcraft.

You better be talking about a private server friend. Anything later than TBC is casual tier.
>>
>>24770748
>He thinks $3k is a lot.

I make close to $10k a month.
>>
>>24771212
sounds amazing neet friendo.
care to say how much you got this month for free?
>>
$2690 in neetbux $424 in foodstamps here. Its good to be a neet.
>>
I have no problem paying for someone who is so mentally ill they can't work a job. This is one of the purposes of government. How could I possibly get angry that my taxes are going to a government program I support?
>>
>>24771258
Waging you life away to get that? ha
>>
>>24771258
And you trade all your free time for it. I'd gladly take the $3k over the $10k if it meant I didn't have to dedicate all my free time to mundane crap.
>>
>>24770748
>3000 dollars this month
What are you claiming?
Obviously disability but what else?
>>
>>24770748
>3k a month
What in the fuck are you claiming?
>>
>currently make 5k/month
>work entirely from home helping people design wordpress sites
>maybe work 4 hours a week
>get paid lots
>fap hourly
>>
>>24771238
i do sometimes play on private servers but i play a lot on normal blizzard servers.
>>
>>24770748
Top kek

>3k

I seriously doubt it, tho, friend. Probably like 1300$ at the most. But since you're a teenager and live with your parents, it's probably closer to 300$.
>>
What the fuck everyone I know on ssi gets 700
>>
>>24770748

Cool cool you hey Anon happy to help. I know you had a rough go of it socially and you deserve every penny you receive. No worries. Happy you are happy pal. It's the least the world could do
>>
>>24771269
>$2690 in neetbux $424 in foodstamps here. Its good to be a neet.
HOW

PLEASE RESPOND I WANT TO BE SUPERIOR NEET
>>
>>24771481
such an empty life, try writing a novel
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.