[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eyyyy anon! I haven't seen you since high school! What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1432741026472.jpg (429 KB, 300x1200) Image search: [Google]
1432741026472.jpg
429 KB, 300x1200
>eyyyy anon! I haven't seen you since high school! What are you up to these days? how are you doing?
>>
>>24770744
Bravo OP. One of the main reasons I avoid people.

It's the inevitable fucking question isn't it?

>tfw someone asks what you've been up to and you reply "nothing".

No one ever seems to understand just how fucked my life is. It's foreign to them. They've never sunk so low and they probably never will.
>>
File: an hero.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
an hero.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>24770811
>What are you up to these days? how are you doing?

translation

tell me about your social life and success so i judge, discard or use it against you later
>>
>>24770744
Nothing. Terrible.
I'm sure these are most peoples responses here.
>>
>>24770744
>I'm depressed, lonely and I want to kill myself, how about you?

it's that easy OP
>>
>Mhmm
>Nothing much
>I'm fine
>>
>>24770958
I can't blame normies for expecting me to have things going on in my life. Everyone they've ever met has probably been a productive member of society, so they just assume that I am too.

Sometimes I think I was meant to be alone and I should just stop trying.
>>
>So what are you doing these days anon
"Disappointing my former self"

It feels good to hit that point where people invariably ask you this shit and you've grown so apathetic that you just don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>24771079
>Sometimes I think I was meant to be alone and I should just stop trying.
I feel that way sometimes but then I realize I don't actually try and am just scared to.
do you actually try to meet people and fail?
>>
>>24771033
It's damn hard to say that unless you're feeling very confident. Most robots are nervous/ anxious around people so it would probably be very awkward saying that.

>>24771049
this desu. Just be vague as a motherfucker.
>>
>>24771111
no, I don't really try at all. If anything I avoid seeing people.

but I've been in social situations recently and things just don't feel right. I can't relax/ enjoy myself like I used to. I find it very stressful and mentally taxing so I end up just staying home where I'm comfortable.
>>
>>24770744

Oh, you got your degree and a house? That's cool. I ate yogurt with a fork today.
>>
I lie, I always lie, everyone think I'm finishing my degree while in reality I had such anxiety attacks before classes I couldn't pass even 1st semester
>>
>>24771274
>tfw feel extremely anxious in social situations and want to be alone
>tfw feel depressed and lonely when alone at home

life is hell
>>
>>24770744
tfw I live in failItaly and everyone stays at home with his parents untill 25
>>
I always explain to them how bad their life as a wage slave is, throw some redpill stuff into the mix and they start to agree or get weirded out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.