[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do we do about the manchild epidemic? Why won't these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 42
File: oculus-rift.jpg (147 KB, 594x387) Image search: [Google]
oculus-rift.jpg
147 KB, 594x387
What do we do about the manchild epidemic?

Why won't these losers grow up?

How do we make them get jobs and families?
>>
Give them gfs.
>>
if anything we need less people in the world, so why do you care? they obviously have shit genetics so why would you want them to breed?
>>
>>24770483
bringing the factories back in the first world
>>
>why wont the beta provide for me after I spent my 20's taking billions of black dicks
>they clearly just need to man up
>>
>>24770483
>What do we do about the manchild epidemic?

At least there's no womanchild epidemic...
>>
>>24770552
>I don't want to get married because my wife might have potentially had a bigger, blacker dick than mine
>denying yourself for happiness this much
Grow up, it's just sex. Everybody has it. Why does who she has sex with in the past matter? After all, it's you who she decided to get married to, right?
>>
>>24770483
Fuck off canadian shitposter
>>
File: peperage.jpg (11 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
peperage.jpg
11 KB, 526x526
>>24770725
> it's just sex. Everybody has it
FUCKING NORMIES
>>
Reminds me of a Huxley quote.

>A child-like man is not a man whose development has been arrested; on the contrary, he is a man who has given himself a chance of continuing to develop long after most adults have muffled themselves in the cocoon of middle-aged habit and convention.

That being said, I still enjoy acting like a child, and there's nothing in the world that is going to stop me. I have a degree, a job, and a general long term career plan, but how I choose to spend my free time is my own god damned business. I'm 23 and have a whole lot of growth and development ahead of me, and I'm not going to sell it all way to some bullshit notion of adulthood.
>>
>>24770725
>it's just sex. Everybody has it.

Haven't been here long have you?
>>
>>24770804
Huxley got it right. The most childish thing is to be proud that you are now a "mature" man. Smart people know that's horseshit and only simpletons actually believe it.
>>
>>24770868
If only I could actually find where this came from. All I've read of his is Chrome Yellow, Brave New World, and Island, and I'm positive it's not in any of those. I'm searching the internet now, but nowhere does it say in what book or essay or whatever this came from. It might not be Huxley that said it--which is sort of disappointing. It's still a good quote and expresses a solid idea, but I wish I could at least attribute it to someone in something..
>>
>>24770725
Let me explain to you the life cycle of the modern women. They spend their 20's fucking as many alphas as possible, when they start getting older, their looks start to fade and they become aware of their biological clocks. At this stage they look for a provider but come to the painful realization that there aren't actually enough alphas to go around. So they turn to betas, guys they don't actually have any attraction to and could certainly never love (an emotion they are, by this point, completely incapable of). During their relationship with the beta they just barely tolerate his presence, putting out as minimally as necessary in order to keep him interested, most of the time she's still fucking alphas behind his back. After she marries thr beta she'll either continue cvcking him and use his funds to raise kids that aren't his, or, more likely, divorce him and take all his shit. It may be him that she decided to marry, but not because she actually wanted him, just because he was a means to an end.
>>
>>24771000
How many times have you exactly observed this and how much of this are you basing off of horror stories you see on the internet?

Thought so.

Most of the women i know aren't like this.
>>
>>24771067
literally my mother
literally every 30 something women i have ever met
>>
>>24771114
so you admit you have mommy issues

why should anyone take anything you say seriously on the matter?
>>
>>24771067
It's an exaggeration, but if you compared the men that women in their late teens/early 20s fuck compared with the ones that those same women marry in their late 20s/early 30s the former would be closer to the definition of "alpha" than the ones they end up marrying
>>
>>24771134
i'm not that other anon
also how is that a mommy issue?
that's something that happened
>>
>>24770483

Good luck finding anything that pays for the cost of living

Having kids is a shitty decision in this day and age.
>>
>>24771067
All the women you know are like this. Just because they say differently doesn't mean shit, women rarely say what they actually think, hell most of them don't even have the required self awareness to know their true nature.

This is a consequence of female psychology, they can't even be begrudged for it but I sure as hell am not going to be their pawn.
>>
File: 73284090.jpg (47 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
73284090.jpg
47 KB, 500x369
>>24771067
>hurr not all women are like that

All guns are loaded. This is statistically impossible, but a good rule of thumb for protecting yourself around guns. Women are like loaded guns. They can fuck up your reputation and cash flow with simple words (James Deen, Kobe, Derrick Rose, Bill Cosby) they can financially extort you by bearing your child(child support), living with you (common law martiage), having you babysit another mans child (fatherly role child support), and divorcing you.

I dont know any happily married men. My fathers been divorced twice, my uncle has a miserable nagging wife. Most of my friends have parents that split too. Wonen are really just shit now and only exist to get fucked & chucked.
Im so happy i realized how dumb women are otherwise i might actually listen to your horseshit. Rest in piece Patrice O'Neal; you've helped me see through the bullshit like i have bullshit goggles.
>>
>>24771134
take the black pill
[/spoiler]original[/spoiler]
>>
>>24771236
>common law marriage
so many people don't know about this
every time i bring it up, i get a billion replies
>>
>>24770980
I think you're thinking of a C.S. Lewis quote which goes:
"Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence."
>>
How am i supposed to grow up like a sane, normal contributing member of society when society denies me every move i try to make. Why is it worth it slowly going to the impending doom? I am tired of women, no longer are they worth anything other than a purely normal conversation when the situation requires it. I'm tired of being seen as a creep, or being rejected and like
>>24771236
says women can easily fuck up your reputation.

Society is painful today for robots like us, and the sooner we accept it the better. I often think about wanting to get off this ride, and no longer be part of a game that was rigged from the start. We didn't deserve it nor did we want the world like this, but it's the one we got.

I'm just so tired robots, i am getting more and more tired by each passing day. So to answer the question OP asks once again, "manchildren" are not growing up because society denies them.
>>
>>24771236
It's sad that you have absolutely no external locus of control and absolutely no will. You submit to the masses, and instead of going out and changing the world, you choose to bitch about it. Instead of living with strong conviction, and forcing women to adapt and change to your will and your values based merely off the pure value you give, you hide away like the little coward you are.

No wonder you hate women. You clearly hate yourself. You have no actual conception of what it means to be a man. You have no sense of self; no sense of pride; no sense of dignity.

Honestly, if you view women as anything but something that needs to be taken care of merely out of a sense of duty to create good in the world and make the world a better place, you're fucking up. Stop letting the pussy control you and learn to control it. God damn.
>>
File: 1448937339624.jpg (116 KB, 960x766) Image search: [Google]
1448937339624.jpg
116 KB, 960x766
>>24771359
being a manchild is better anyway
find a fun hobby and stick to it anon
>>
>>24771236
This isn't necessarily true. I do know one man in my family in a happy marriage, but he's literally Super Extreme-Chad in terms of career success and the dominance he gets from other SuperChads, so she knows she can't really do better, especially at her age.
>>
>>24771414
>forcing women to adapt and change
good luck with that, that is a actual crime
the only way to protest and change the current situation is to no longer play the game
>>
>>24770725
Nobody wants to marry a chick that has had 100nigger dicks in her that's just degenerate lol.
>>
>>24771414
>Honestly, if you view women as anything but something that needs to be taken care of merely out of a sense of duty to create good in the world and make the world a better place, you're fucking up. Stop letting the pussy control you and learn to control it. God damn.
Topkek, you're in for a rude awakening once your girl realizes what a misogynist you are and doesn't want to be controlled by your insecure ass anymore. Why do you think women don't have their own agency?
>>
File: 1386353975127.gif (112 KB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
1386353975127.gif
112 KB, 400x359
>>24771414
>You're not a man unless you do what I say you should.

Wew lad
>>
>>24771420
Well, perhaps but at this point i don't really find anything giving me enjoyment anymore. I'm tired of being forced to be part of a society that i don't belong in. Think of it like a larva in the ant colony.
>>
>>24771422
So marriage isn't worth it unless you were lucky enough to win the genetic lottery?

And women wonder where "all the good men have gone"
>>
>>24771451
No. Without a doubt, there are a lot of shitty people out there, but there's a lot of good people out there too. You just have to go out and find them. And here's the kicker: those good people aren't going to be attracted to anything you have to say because you clearly aren't good yourself.

I'm sorry you have absolutely no charisma and influence on others.
>>
File: fapping tbh.jpg (131 KB, 634x674) Image search: [Google]
fapping tbh.jpg
131 KB, 634x674
>>24771486
ah ok, yeah i get like that sometimes
i just escape to vidya and live my neet life
-t ex normie
>>
>>24771470
Probably because I know how to balance personal relationships and know how to let her control me as much as I control her and, in the same vein, allow her the same independence and room for personal growth that she gives me. Shit's pretty simple, yo. I don't understand why you have to make things hard.
>>
>>24771515
Not just the genetic lottery, but you have to win the genetic AND employment / social dominance lotteries
>>
>>24771522
And what do you do when nothing provides an escape anymore? When the thought of not belonging anywhere always remains in the back of your head, like a thorn in your foot. You can ignore it, and pretend it's not there.. But you will always be reminded of it by each step you take.
>>
>>24770483
I wish someone would make me get a family tb.h
how the fuck does that even work?
>>
>>24771521
>just man up and control your woman's mind, soul and body against the influences of her family, her friends, the law and the culture at large
what a Sisyphean fucking effort it is to maintain a relationship with a modern woman

what is exactly is the benefit of doing such a thing? Explain what I get from doing all this exhausting shit.

You can't, you phuckin phaggot white knight.
>>
>>24771636
If you haven't yet realized the joy of hard work and discipline or the joy of avoiding low hanging fruit or even the joy of the road less traveled, I can't explain anything to you. You have a long way to go, friend. Try not to let your anger consume you.
>>
>>24771718
I enjoy hard work with a reward

you're just a chump

Try not to get swindled too hard by a single mother.
>>
>>24770804
"Childish" in that context was referring to adventurousness, curiosity, vivacity, imagination, etc., you fucking moron. You're not any less mindless just because you play video games for hours every day, you're just a hedonist pig instead of a productive drone.
>>
>>24771718
>joy of hard work
There's only joy if there is some kind of payoff for the work. Address that other anon's question. What's the payoff?
>>
>>24771718
not him but isn't the road less traveled independence? Isn't it better to work hard for something with better results?
>>
>>24771521
> but there's a lot of good people out there too.
"no"
the majority are shit
>>
>>24771751
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_%28psychology%29

This might help you. You seem to have a lot of irrational thoughts towards this situation, and for whatever reason, you seem to keep falling into this toxic mindset.
>>
>>24771718
>the joy of hard work
I don't understand people like you at all
>>
File: 1446685577378.png (1 MB, 800x933) Image search: [Google]
1446685577378.png
1 MB, 800x933
>>24770725
Sorry roasties looks like no beta bucks for you

Guess I'll just continue being a man child while you have fun confronting the proverbial "wall"
>>
>>24771718
>the joy of hard work

There is no joy in hard work you idiot, the joy comes from the fruits of your labor. If your labor reaps no reward, it's essentially little more than torture.
>>
>>24771816
>>24771718
>>24771521
holy fuck
is this guy some ultra white knight?
or just some psychopath?
>>
File: smuggirl.jpg (16 KB, 212x225) Image search: [Google]
smuggirl.jpg
16 KB, 212x225
>>24771718
>joys of hard work
>>
>>24771816
I encounter enough hard work in my career, do you think I really want to come home to a nasty, drama-starting wife that needs me to mindfuck her and "game her" constantly just to stay in a relationship? Shit is exhausting.

If a girl needs me to constantly "compromise" and "work on our relationship", I don't really want or need that shit; I don't have time for it. I bring a lot of value to the table, why should I be the one bending over backwards to accommodate her? Why do I have to "control" her just so she doesn't act up and do crazy women shit and blow up her own life? What exactly is the reward?

Mate, you sound like a thirsty ass pussy beggar.
>>
>>24771414

>No wonder you hate women. You clearly hate yourself. You have no actual conception of what it means to be a man. You have no sense of self; no sense of pride; no sense of dignity.

BEEP BOOP MUST CONFORM TO SOCIETY TELL ME MUST BE MAN AN MARY WOMAN
shut the fuck up with your shaming tactics, tard boy. Ill live however i want.

I dont hate women. I have a gun. I excercise gun control. I have a few fuckbuddies. They don't know my real name, have my real phone number, (burner phone) or know where i live (hotels or her place ONLY). I love women because i understand women.

>Honestly, if you view women as anything but something that needs to be taken care of merely out of a sense of duty to create good in the world and make the world a better place, you're fucking up.

I dont want the world to be a better place nor do i care if it all goes to shit

All i care about is what happens in these 4 walls
>>
File: 1449242921598.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1449242921598.png
119 KB, 635x493
>>24771718
>joy of hard work
>>
>>24770804
holy fuck huxley just made me feel a million bucks. good one huxley.
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/12/upshot/the-rise-of-men-who-dont-work-and-what-they-do-instead.html
>>
>>24771818
Jew tricks work on stupid people like a charm so they cant wait to earn boss man Shekelstien a new Rolex in exchange for a pat on the head and some scraps
>>
File: jewishlaughing.gif (2 MB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
jewishlaughing.gif
2 MB, 300x280
>>24771718
>the joy of hard work
>>
>>24771902
Or just someone who likes to argue and has already argued both sides of this argument in this thread, but now that he's accumulated a ridiculous amount of responses, is going to leave because all this negativity and hatred is toxic as fuck.
>>
File: le conspiring hands.png (24 KB, 386x306) Image search: [Google]
le conspiring hands.png
24 KB, 386x306
>>24771718
>the joy of hard work
u foking wot m8
>>
File: BTapestry397.jpg (372 KB, 651x1600) Image search: [Google]
BTapestry397.jpg
372 KB, 651x1600
>>24772115
Oh yeah, what a cunning plot that was.
>>
>>24772048
>>24772143
>the joy of hard work

That's right...goood goy. Work for your jewish overlords.
>>
>>24772115
>i was only pretending to be retarded :^)+

Someone tell this retard (You)'s are not like reddit gold and actually have no value
>>
>>24770483
There is no manchild epidemic, there is however a hook up culture. More and more men are unwilling to play that game.

You either delve into this culture and spend all your money and effort to get vapid sex and relationships with large amounts of women without any commitment or long-term future or you simply live a bachelor life and save all the time, money and effort. All that could be spend on things more beneficial for yourself.

The whole manchild thing is just aimed to shame people who 1) don't put themselves into debt or waste a ton of money moving out early in their life and 2) don't spend all their money offering free resources to women.

It's funny how some older generations think the newer generations are incapable when they could afford to buy a house and run a 6 member family on a single paycheck. The same occupations can now at most afford a rented apartment and a family of 3. They don't consider that they still had the possibility of marrying a nice virgin wife and starting a family instead of trying your luck with the many sluts there are now. Why spend all the time getting a career when there is no pay off? A happy family is no longer a guaranteed thing and then I do not fucking care about how much I earn. Then I start caring about how comfortably I can live and how I can develop myself.

Without that prospect of marriage and a family I am comfortably working 20 hours a week, going to university 20 hours a week towards my second degree ( did physics now biochemistry ) and paying my parents a reasonable housing contribution. I have all the time in the world to work out at the gym, practice piano, program a project and play video games or watch a movie. They can call me a manchild but I do not fucking care. I have a solid future ahead of me, perhaps one I did not choose but one that I made possible. Meanwhile all women can do is complain while they see their value plummet down onto the floor with no marketable qualities, skills or talents.
>>
>>24770536
They're already here. They're just populated with robots. And no, not the sped kind like you guys. The actual mechanical robots.
>>
>>24771067
Both my brothers gone through this. Are you unaware of the recent numbers? After no-fault divorce virgin marriages last roughly 80% of the time, while even after one sexual partner on the female side it already plummets to 60%. That means if your wife isn't a virgin almost half of the time you will divorce and have to pay up.

Those statistics have all other variables such as age and income controlled. It is universal that women who are promiscuous don't stick around. Even after a SINGLE partner. This makes modern day marriage perhaps the single most stupid thing a man can do.
>>
what kind of father could a manchild be?
>>
>>24770483
Your mot getting my betabux roastie whore
>>
>>24770483

>"im entitled to a man!"

kek
>>
>>24773367
>implying women want your betabux
don't flatter yourself manchild, women make their own money these days
>>
>>24773394

then whats the problem here?
>>
>>24773411
Exactly, just leave us alone to play with our toys and fuck tyrone and chad you vapid bitch
>>
>>24773411
>>24773450
it's just childish that these men think they can shirk responsibility while women are doing everything these days.
>>
>>24774019

please see

>>24773390

top kek
>>
>>24774019
Exactly what responsibilities do you think we should have beyond paying for our own shit?
>>
>>24770483
Man VR had better be glorious. I want a god-tier AR follow up.
>>
>>24774019
Responsible for what? Paying attention to women that have hit the wall, and paying for their post whore retirement, is that what you mean?
>>
>>24774162
>>24774370
You should be raising families and being productive members of society, not manchildren playing video games.
>>
>>24775101
I'm glad, at least, that you're acknowledging men's superiority over women.

If they were truly "equal" to men then they wouldn't need us to "[be] productive members of society" for them, now, would they?
>>
>>24775101
Motherfucker I'll do whatever it is I desire
>>
>>24775101
The poor fucks like me who post here regularly are the last people who should be raising children. Seriously, why do you care how other men are spending their money and time?
>>
>>24770804

Huxley should be the patron saint of NEETs.
>>
File: redd'swicked.jpg (195 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
redd'swicked.jpg
195 KB, 1280x960
My brother is the definition of a manchild. He turned 29 this November and technically still lives at home. He's been living with his girlfriend (a 24 y/o landwhale with a 3 y/o daughter) for the past few months, but he refuses to rent a U-Haul to get his bed, entertainment system, desk, etc. out of his old room, making me unable to move out of the tiny-ass room I'm currently in into that one. The floor of said room is also completely covered in garbage and bottles/cans.
He has a mini-fridge filled with subs his/my mom would get him, which he would then not eat, dating back god knows how long; empty ice cream containers; bowls of cereal and milk left for months on end; yellow sheets.
He's immature as fuck: one Christmas while we were visiting relatives I made fun of him for vaping and he went out to his car to mope for over an hour.
He collected Magic the Gathering cards until a year or so ago; he also collected Yu-Gi-Oh! cards when he was younger. He has an Xbox 360, a PS3, a computer where 6 of the 8 most visited sites are porn.
I've found two or three dildos in his dresser and a shoebox randomly started vibrating while I was in his room one night... I could go on, but I think you get it.

Pic related is his room a few months ago. It's slightly better now, but not much.
>>
>>24770483

Incentivize having better jobs and having families, obviously.
>>
>>24775440
Are you sure you really want to live in that room, anon, even after it's been cleaned out?

part of me cringes but part of me is thankful, since at least I'm not THAT bad.
>>
>>24775684
It's the second biggest room in the house next to my mother's room, plus it's on the other side of the house from her and my other brother's room. At the moment I have the smallest room in the house, and I can hear everything everyone else in the house is doing. I can assume they hear me as well. Once it's *thoroughly* cleaned there shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>24775440
I'm pretty sloppy like a lot of people on this board but that is a insane amount of garbage. I don't understand how its even possible
>>
>>24775101

That same society that constantly rejects us?

Sorry, that society isn't inclusive enough, too late to care about it now
>>
>>24770483
Government mandated GFs, no lower than 6/10.

If the person receiving the GF doesn't make enough money then they lose their GF. Simple as that family.
>>
>>24770527
>if anything we need less people in the world, so why do you care?
That's not true, first world nations have declining birth rates. More people get older, less young one's arrive. It's Africa and India, which make it seem like that in total.

>they obviously have shit genetics so why would you want them to breed?
First of all, it's people with "shit genetics" who breed the most*, intelligent men and women tend to take longer to find a partner, if they find one. Successful people tend to be more career oriented and have a harder time finding someone "on their level". Also, they're more perfectionist about the whole thing.
Also, judging people to have "shit genetics" like this doesn't make sense, video games are mainstream media, nearly every young person consumes them nowadays.

*which might explain why universities have to teach their students material during the first two years that was actually highschool level some 50 years ago.

You can't stop it, it's part of the decline of the west and it will end in WWIII. Sit back and enjoy how everything falls apart and that the last two generations have been lost and useless and that none of us (everyone) will ever have made something of significance.
>>
>>24770483
>families

Who the fuck wants this? Having children is a terrible investment and is morally wrong.
>>
File: 81670BaileyBillyFedora.jpg (84 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
81670BaileyBillyFedora.jpg
84 KB, 600x450
>>24776002
>morally wrong
>>
File: 21193515923_93e5c21b7e_m.jpg (23 KB, 240x230) Image search: [Google]
21193515923_93e5c21b7e_m.jpg
23 KB, 240x230
>mfw roasties are calling independent men that are not falling for the "happy" family meme an epidemic
stay mad women
>>
>>24775440

7/10

>I made fun of him for vaping and he went oout to his car to mope for over an hour.

Gave it away
>>
>>24776214
is that an ultrarare schoolboy q pepe?
>>
Ban anime and only allow feminist video games.
>>
>>24770483
give a GF that will stay with me, then we talk you fucking faggot normo. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Make women less awful. That's it, there's no incentive not to be a manchild these days because the only drawback is women hate it, and who the fuck wants modern women anyway.
>>
>>24770725
>this b8

Fuck off roastie
>>
>manchild
Meanwhile nobody tells women that gossiping and buying things are not mature adult activities.
>>
>>24776075
How is it not? Did you ask to be here? Or were you flung into this existence without consent? Having children also doesn't guarantee happiness.
>>
>>24770725
chemicals get release during sex that help with pair bonding and it creates emotional baggage for females if she experience a bad relationship with that sexual partner. It is more then just sex you dumb fuck.
>>
>>24776804
Unless you aint a virgin then plz shut up.
>>
>>24776399
I swear to god I didn't make that part up
>>
>>24771067

>women not wanting bad boys in their youth

the actual fuck are you posting from a parallel universe were women actually go for men who are father material because in my universe women want dominant cocky aggressive assholes. you can see my world is this way because this generation is full of single mothers.
>>
>>24776769
Why can't we give them the Scold's Bridle like Medieval times?
>>
>>24770483
>How do we make them get jobs and families?

Make jobs and families more appealing than vidya, porn, and spare spending cash.

spoilers: you can't.
>>
>>24774019
hahahaha the fuck? but you bitches wanted to be strong and independent need no man you should be happy.
>>
File: spookware.jpg (66 KB, 540x408) Image search: [Google]
spookware.jpg
66 KB, 540x408
This thread surely is SPOOKY.
>>
>>24770483
>don't care about men
>only start caring about men when they stop doing what you want them to

why do you even care? and these threads are made by women or trolls anyway, not that you actually want to do anything about it
>>
>>24774019
Isn't independence what they've been fighting for the whole time?
>>
>>24777692
Subjugation, actually.
>>
>>24775440
Your brother sounds like a sick cunt lol
>>
>>24777798
some call it that others call it responsibility
what you thought "freedom" was free?
want to go back to men holding the reins now?
>>
>>24777526
GET THE FUCK OUT LEFTY POL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOBODY LIKES YOU FUCKING COMMIE FUCKS
>>
>>24775993

>first world nations
>declining birth rates

Which isn't a problem.

We shipped all our manufacturing and labor jobs to Asia or automated them.

We suffer through the boomer retirement and deaths and then we're fine.
>>
>>24770483
fix the women
>>
>>24775101
>families
>society

holy shit dude you're fucking comedy gold. did you know this society will exploit the living shit out of men if they decide to participate? This society will take advantage of men and treat them like disposable tools. men had to work in coal mine until they died of lung cancer and the only reason they did was because they had a family to raise. maybe men are getting feed up of serving women and want to be freed from this cycle. also men are being exploited by having them pay taxes and making that tax money flow back on to women.
>>
>>24776832
Finally a person who isn't fucking delusional.
>>
>>24775101
>>24774019
>>24771718

Nice bait mate real quality stuff
>>
>>24770483
ARE YOU FEELING THE CLOCKS TICKING YET ROASITE?
>>
>>24771583
Find something to get into, you'd be surprised at the kind of shit you come across online. That's what I do when nothing interests me.
>>
File: 1445922058364.jpg (74 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1445922058364.jpg
74 KB, 612x612
>>24770483
I smell toasted roast beef
>>
>>24775101
We don't have to do anything lmao

We do what we desire you vapid cunt.
We aren't hurting anyone either.
>>
>>24775910
Sounds like a plan.

Huh, nice.
>>
>>24770483
That guy in the white shirt would literally be able to hold down and rape 99% of sci and you OP XD
>>
What's the endgame scenario to all this? I don't see a collapse of society because there will always be beta men who will take care of other men's babies and the government who will take care of single mothers
>>
>>24779619
No society is too big to fail
>>
>>24770483
>Implying modern society is worth growing into

Yeah no...
>>
I actually don't mind the idea of having a kid or two, it's just the idea of spending two thirds of my life with the same woman that scares me. I'm 26 and have to think about whether I want to have kids and/or marry.

I dunno OP, should I try looking for a woman who wouldn't mind separating after some years of raising the child?
>>
File: smv_curve1.jpg (33 KB, 652x320) Image search: [Google]
smv_curve1.jpg
33 KB, 652x320
>>24779882
The problem is that women are only attractive from 16-29, yet marriage is supposed to be forever. I bet married guys in their 30's 40's and 50's dont have erectile disfunction; their wives are just old and gross

Marriage doesnt make sense because in the best case scenario you are stuck with some aging, naggins slut. Worst case scenario is financial ruin.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-win_situation
>>
>>24770483
Playing vidya can be a job. Look at YouTube and twitch tv. Marriage is too dangerous with alimony and child support. Get rid of those first
>>
>>24779958

Eh, I don't even care about how women age that much, but instead the sheer monotony of waking up to the same damn woman every morning until you die.

I might enjoy family life for a decade at most, probably not for the rest of my life. Normies and my parents tell me I'll fall head over heels in love with "The One" at some point and immediately want to start a family and spend the rest of my life with her but I just can't believe that until I meet such a girl.
>>
>>24771067
>h-how dare you!
>women just aren't like that!
You can't deny the biological proof. It's how their brains are wired.
>>
>>24780047
>but instead the sheer monotony of waking up to the same damn woman every morning until you die.

Yea, I cant even jerk off to some pornstars anymore because ive came to them so many times.
>>
>>24770483
Balance the sexual market again by only allowing men to work and removing all economic assistance to nonsense such as single motherhood. This will force women to bond with a provider instead of the harem-esque system in place today. This is a fair trade, giving both sexes an equal part of the cake, instead of like in the current system where women get 90%. They have inherent value due to being the limiting factor in reproduction, something that makes them pampered at every step. This combined with the fact that they now have their own resources and a great safety net provided by the government - means that they enjoy being the pampered non-expendable sex while also having MORE freedom than their expendable counterpart.

Limiting automation is required too. Obviously neither of these options are viable and both are arguably unethical on some level. Worldwide post-scarcity would solve some of the issues but that is never going to happen with this population size.
>>
>>24779958
>Marriage doesnt make sense because in the best case scenario you are stuck with some aging, naggins slut. Worst case scenario is financial ruin.
BUT M-MUH SOULMATE, MUH LOVE
>>
>>24780264
>Balance the sexual market again by only allowing men to work

You realize this will never, EVER happen right
>>
>>24780341
>Obviously neither of these options are viable and both are arguably unethical on some level
>>
File: 1389966245039.jpg (330 KB, 1216x1538) Image search: [Google]
1389966245039.jpg
330 KB, 1216x1538
>>24771067
>How many times have you exactly observed this and how much of this are you basing off of horror stories you see on the internet?

If only it were exaggeration.
>>
File: fertility_religion.gif (11 KB, 698x470) Image search: [Google]
fertility_religion.gif
11 KB, 698x470
>>24780341
It won't happen as instituted by western men, no.
>>
>>24770483
Maybe give them an incentive to participate in "real life?"
>>
>>24780394
If you marry younger you'll naturally have more kids.
>>
>>24780442
irrelevant

ironic that feminism's anti-fertility ideology is paving way for islam :^)
>>
File: 1447044158787.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1447044158787.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>24775101
How about you pay my parent's mortgage wagecvuck?
>>
File: 0-theodore-roosevelt.jpg (208 KB, 631x642) Image search: [Google]
0-theodore-roosevelt.jpg
208 KB, 631x642
>Women have become so unbearable that men would rather die alone than spend 5 minutes with one
>This is mens' fault

Lie in the bed you made, Arby's.
>>
Bachelor tax and educational campaigns aimed at boys in schools.
>>
>>24771067

Mom, older sister, few observations on friends and their families. The internet.
It's an epidemic and it will have disastrous consequences for society.
Bury your head all the way to the ass if you'd like, it changes nothing.
>>
have women yet figured out their days are numbered? it's only a matter of short years before science perfects growing your own baby without a woman. cant see why men would want to put up with their shit if baby making isn't exclusive to them anymore.
>>
>>24780618

50% + beta orbiters and we have the majority against tiny group of radical MRA's. If something endangers Women it will be banned and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>24780665
we kill you pussies at a 20-1 ratio.
>>
>>24770483
Dude, don't. You really want these people procreating? Let them die alone.
>>
File: im dying family.png (40 KB, 370x152) Image search: [Google]
im dying family.png
40 KB, 370x152
>>24771718
>the joy of hard work
>women
>joy
>>
File: 5th Element 4.png (579 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
5th Element 4.png
579 KB, 1280x528
>>24770483
STATE SPONSORED GIRL FRIENDS NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee
>>
File: 1035x686-ulrich-1800-1396982732.jpg (100 KB, 1035x686) Image search: [Google]
1035x686-ulrich-1800-1396982732.jpg
100 KB, 1035x686
People who are virgins past 22 should be euthanize.

people who fail to get married past 29 should be fined $600 dollars a week to pay for child support of single mothers
>>
File: 1448596423549.jpg (86 KB, 540x600) Image search: [Google]
1448596423549.jpg
86 KB, 540x600
>>24780926
Lolll hhahaha very goood hahah
>>
>>24780560
Implying that there isn't a bachelor tax already.
>>
>>24780926

Not sure about the first but I wouldn't mind the latter.
There are many struggling single mothers and additional financial help will help not only them but society as a whole.
>>
>>24780981
>additional financial help will help not only them but society as a whole.
That's not going to change that single-parent households are typically shit at raising well-adjusted children.

Giving them more money is only going to encourage the behavior.
>>
>>24780730

I broke the barrier of manchildom a couple of years ago, only because I thought majority of women don't want a guy who is obsessed with vidya and lurks 4chan + other sites when he is not playing games all time.

I started going out with my friends and became more outgoing & sociable. Then I started a new job, and I met a lady almost twice my age (I was 24, she was 41 when we met). I instantly fell in love & an infatuation developed.

As the months go by I learn more about her. She is a massive nerd, likes LOTR, Star Trek, plays some vidya like the Sims. Has a PC with 32gb RAM, 2TB SSD & Quad SLI graphics cards. I heard her say once "If I go too long without being on my computer I start to get antsy". She's an introvert and incredibly smart, eccentric & quaint.

But the kicker of all this is she has a bf, a little bit younger than her. He plays vidya, lurks the internet quite a bit, didn't have a job up until quite recently. She fucking worshiped him & it hurt me so much that I couldn't have that, nor will I EVER have that because it's such a rarity these days that you will see relationships like this, & she is such an attractive lady too, even at 42 now she looks like she's in her early 30s, I guess not having kids helps her cause there.

So ironic, that I give up the things that I used to enjoy all because I found that it did not attract the opposite gender, then I meet her, a women whom is incomparable to any other woman I have ever met, personality wise and aesthetically.

I only just left that job a week ago after 19 months, I guess it's a good thing I will never see her again, but I still think about her everyday, I hope that soon subsides.

Now that I'm turning 26 soon, I'm not going out at much as I used to, I've started reverting back to my old manchild ways, not doing anything about pursuing a relationship, as much as I want one, that previous chapter of my life dealt me a mental & emotional blow that I haven't experienced b4
>>
>>24781158

I don't expect anyone to read this wall of text but I consider it to be therapeutic to put it out there.
>>
>>24781187
i read your wall of text.
>>
File: time.jpg (46 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
46 KB, 350x447
>get treated like shit by girls as a teen
>get completed ignored by women as a young man
>go to college, study engineering, have serious job with serious coworkers and a respectable salary at 25
>still a virgin
>now I'm supposed to enjoy women's presence
>now I'm supposed to want to provide for one of them

Seriously I don't even know what the fuck kind of mindset people have where this makes sense.

I live for dank memes, dank weed, liquor and video games. Women don't even factor into the equation, they never have, and at this rate they never will. I can't pretend the last 15 fucking years of my life didn't happen or happened some other way, even if I wanted to.
>>
>>24781158
>>24781187
i read it, anon. why can't you enjoy some of your hobbies without engaging them all the time? maybe you could find someone who, like her, is interested in the same things you are?
>>
>>24781158
Don't compromise your identity for the sake of companionship.

If you do, you'll just feel like you're wearing a mask around them. It will become tiring, and you won't be able to form bonds through common interests.
>>
>>24781225

>Don't compromise your identity for the sake of companionship.

I'm not going to, that's a promise I've made to myself.

>form bonds through common interests.

We had so much in common, we even had the same favorite band.
>>
>>24781207

THIS

Being successful doesn't imply that you need a wife.
>>
File: 1328523031518.jpg (151 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1328523031518.jpg
151 KB, 640x480
>>24781207
>I live for dank memes, dank weed, liquor and video games.

I wanna hang with you, fellow robot

>Women don't even factor into the equation, they never have, and at this rate they never will.

Teach me your ways
>>
>>24770483
Give me a decent job then.
>>
>>24781207
I'm 26 years old, never held hands, never kissed, certainly never had sex and I wonder if at some point nature will kick in and make me want to reproduce.
>>
There is no manchild epidemic. Hell most of people i see everyday have a partner. If you cant get a bf, maybe lower you standars/expectations.
>>
>>24771067
fucking liar

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Does anyone here have younger siblings
I, and everyone I know IRL it seems like we JUST scraped by having a semblance of a real childhood turning 18 in 2014 and 2015.
All our younger brothers and sisters never leave the house, dont do SHIT outside of school, watch youtube videos of annoying pricks pretending to be retarded as their main hobby and are generally being losers and shut ins for the most part.

Even me, a fucking kissless virgin garbage human still got to enjoy the first 11 years of my life staying out after dark with my dog and friends every day.
Seems its lost
>>
>>24771521
>but there's a lot of good people out there too.

but they are very very rare you should have added

most are shit
>>
>>24775440
man he sounds like one sick fucker hahahahah
>>
>>24770483
Let them do their own thing as long as it doesn't hurt others. Much like how we should go about any other person with whatever preferences and interests they have.
As long as they're not hurting anyone, why not just leaving them be?

>Why won't these losers grow up?
"Grow up" is too vague, please define.

>How do we make them get jobs
If you mean any job as opposed to getting free hand-outs: by making it harder to get NEETbux/Autismbux/etc., so that people who are simply too lazy rather than have serious difficulties, will have to make much more effort for their free money.
Another way is to make jobs more rewarding in some way, to make the effort-reward more favourable. This would also be nice for those already working, to boot.
Nothing wrong with part-time or lower-entry jobs though if that was the implication, as depending on where you live they can suffice to live off of. Perhaps not with luxury, but luxury is optional.
>and families?
By causing a positive shift in the risk-reward.

Risk-reward is where it's at, and where it has always been at.
Generally, higher risks mean higher rewards. Depending on how high the risk and the reward are, people may or may not go for it.
People who lack ambition/drive tend to only go for very low risks in the attempt to avoid getting off worse than they started. In effect, many potentially rewarding actions are not pursued by them.
Marriage and trying to start a family used to be something that was for life, and the risk of a divorce rather than actively trying to make it work was relatively very low. Not to mention the risk of having to pay alimony or what have you.
>>
>>24781606
Nowadays, that risk is much higher, while the potential reward has stayed pretty much the same. Add to that the amount of fear mongering with images and media talking about men getting financially shafted by their exes, false rape accusations, and whatever massive risks causing the perceived risk to up even further than it already is, and it's nothing strange that those who prefer an average/content and lowrisk life rather than a relatively small shot at a "perfect" life with the risk of ending up worse off than averageness/contentedness, decide to not even bother trying to go for anything but that relatively stable average (or mediocre for some) life.
Making it so that judges rule equally between men and women in court for divorces, make it not nigh absolute that a woman will win the custody of kids regardless of who's the actual bad parent or whether or not the woman fabricated lies against the man which are then taken as truth without any research by some judge. Alimony stuff needs fixing so it's done properly, equally, and not solely a way for a woman to get free money for life with ridiculous ease. Make false rape accusations be given punishment to the false accuser as badly as actual rape is punished, if not worse.
In short: make things actually and completely equal rather than giving women a insanely superior position in any relationship, and you'll likely see families occur again, divorce rates drop, etc.

Another thing is that focusing on hobbies and interests (be it actual "proper" things like crafts and skills, or indulging in vidya and watching series/movies) can easily provide you with plenty of things to do in your spare time, while potentially improving yourself in the process, and giving plenty of positive stimulus while at it.
>>
>>24781616
Nothing new here though, this happened even before TV and computers were around, just with different hobbies/interests and a bit more challenge to obtain it so to speak.
Those who never bothered going for a relationship due to effort it took and risks surrounding it and such, generally had their bloodline end with them.
Not to mention those who did try to risk it all and failed miserably. You won't hear much about them either for the same reason, making it seem like you could be incredibly successful with ridiculous ease by "just doing it".
It's why it seems like a new thing of this generation, as you're living in this one with said people around you.
This will likely be a thing for ever.
>>
>>24770483
mandatory rehabilitation camps. Where they teach you how to communicate, some basic knowledge about working and teach how to work with tools.
>>
>>24780926
frick off larz
>>
>>24775440

Thanks for making me kek, anon.

Makes me feel better about my room.
>>
>>24770709
They have been for a long time, they're normally called 'dowry holding pens' before feminism came along. Now it's called womanchild epidemic, just a similar concept with the difference of consumerism.
>>
Yeah that's right, you don't want to be a "manchild" just be a good goy and work your fucking asss off and be miserable for a society that doesn't care about you, then have 2 hours if your lucky after work to jerk off and go to bed and wake up and do it all over again, just be a good fucking goy and do your fucking shit job, don't be an unhealthy manchild, just work and be miserable you stupid fucking goy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24781207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hRqsIX8ouw

fuck yeah
>>
>>24782017

I'm this wagekek u speak of. It fucking sucks, but I have to get my life moving forward so that when my parents die, I'll actually be self-sufficient and life by myself.

Things wouldn't be so bad if I had a companion, but as it is as of now, I fucking hate my life.
>>
File: good bait fam.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
good bait fam.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>24770483
op you are either a dedicated troll or an angry white knight and/or roastie. Either way, get fucked, im enjoying the decline of western civilisation, enjoy the society you cunts made, Ill enjoy its downfall
>>
File: 1423872436586.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [Google]
1423872436586.gif
1 MB, 413x192
you are in no position to judge what they should do and shouldnt do. also, stop projecting your insecurities onto others

shit b8 and shit thread op

saged
>>
>>24772455
Perhaps because the majority of those old happy couples were together when they were really young, like 14 to 17 year olds who had no choice for behaving like horny rabbits. I've noticed this a lot with happy couples tend to have consent at a very early age in comparison to 20+ year olds. Has anyone noticed this with happy old couple's they know or observed?
>>
File: 1440495729596.png (203 KB, 822x704) Image search: [Google]
1440495729596.png
203 KB, 822x704
>>24770527
>if anything we need less people in the world, so why do you care?
This is what the media has been telling Europe the last 20 years.

But now that they want to rob us of our national, racial, historical, and cultural sovereignty, they say "Your birth rates are declining! You need 100 million 3rd world immigrants immediately!"

Fucking liars.
>>
>>24772701
A friend
does shit for your discipline though
>>
>>24770483
Why won't normies just let us play videogames in peace? They hate us, but at the same time they try to force us to interact with them?
What are they trying to accomplish?
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (11 KB, 200x230) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
11 KB, 200x230
Doesn't anyone else find it hilarious how everyone else ITT is basically coming up with pre-2000 year old solutions for this problem?
basically, men won't contribute to civilization unless stronger monogamy is reinstated again?
>>
>>24780926
>people who fail to get married past 29 should be fined $600 dollars a week to pay for child support of single mothers

Most men already do, it's called taxes.
>>
>>24779619
George Orwell tier ending mate. either that or soviet russia all over again desu

i'll just smash my head against concrete once it happens
>>
>>24775440
Hello mental illness my old friend. Looks like a good dysfunctional family where the 2 children are fucked up.
>>
File: Life.png (195 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
Life.png
195 KB, 826x890
I have a job and i don't/can't raise a family because women in the UK are fucking vile sluts.

Id rather save my money for myself, my hobbies and stay in a world of video games and skydiving.

Look at this photo, 60% of people getting married today this will happen to.

Why the fuck would you play those odds?
>>
File: 1449075642232.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449075642232.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>24783152
Men won't contribute to society until contributing becomes worthwhile again.
I'm contributing nothing by working in some business park helping my coworkers be good little worker bees for some ungrateful kike.
Pouring thousands of dollars into an education is no longer a guarantee of even a decent job anymore.
Its not hilarious, its fucking sad. Society is rotting to the core, and all I wanted was a chance at a decent living, which was denied to me before I was even born.
>>
>>24781428
>and I wonder if at some point nature will kick in and make me want to reproduce.

this is my greatest fear
it's like what, i have no sense of self? i'm a slave to my genes? sounds rigged as fuck desu senpai baka
>>
>>24783256
Oh and ive had two different girls over this weekend.

Trust me lads, just work hard, earn some dolla and enjoy yourself.
>>
This thread is beautiful. Anyone taking screenshots?
>>
>>24783278
That's fine actually, the world doesn't really allow for decent living. When it does happen it happens in rare occasions, and doesn't last for longer than a couple of generations. Unless you count epidemics and war as good enough for decent living.
>>
>>24779958
That's why lovers and prostitutes exist. In rich / powerful families, you are expected to make children. How do powerful men survive this? They just stay married with the wife to save the appareances but they have lovers on the side and fuck tons of 10/10 escorts. Same with the wife who has a lover or fucks her coach/gardener..
>>
>>24783354
also I should add that if women become worthwhile men will make society worthwhile.

through women the alpha/patriarchs have swayed the average betakek into wageslavery and building civilization.
>>
>>24781207
women are such a garbage, they are not meant to be with men, I hope one day we can create intelligent sex robots and get what god could not provide us with and send real women where they belong in the dumpster
>>
File: 1444797281369.jpg (229 KB, 1026x684) Image search: [Google]
1444797281369.jpg
229 KB, 1026x684
Ironic that the board that hates women the most has the same exact critical reasoning and emotional maturity as them.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (75 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
75 KB, 500x600
>>24770483
The problem isn't the men.

Your average woman will rate 80%+ of men to be beneath her
Not a single man is ever perfect, just look at it 0!

Because of women's arbitrary standard of course there is going to be a disparity.

What incentives do then these men have that don't stack up?
They don't have anyone to take care of apart from themselves, there are no obligations to "be a man".

Apart from some groups like pick up artists and such I'd say most men don't care to complain that there is a disparity,
rather they try to find happiness for themselves in the little things in life like; video games & drinking with their buddies.

And we haven't even gotten to the injustice in divorce courts or the skewed rate at which women initiate divorce, it's a financial nightmare.

>How do we make them get jobs and families?
Get women to get off their over entitled mentality.
>>
>>24783487
This is online dating and this is biased. Men are so thirsty online that women can afford being very choosy. That's how market works 101.
It's still a bit the case IRL but not as exaggerated as this.
>>
>>24771522
This is that one trap
>i recognize that gay blowjob
>>
>>24783436
Its called shitposts newfriend
>>
>>24783544
men are thirsty keks everywhere; makes me wonder where the hell these 30 year old women are coming from. literally a beta will take care of her ass and any other demon spawn she might be carrying in case she fucked up with tyrone years back
>>
File: suicide_booth8478898.jpg (61 KB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
suicide_booth8478898.jpg
61 KB, 720x538
>>24770483
just make suicide booths, the problem will sort itself out easily
>>
>>24783256
>women in the UK are fucking vile sluts.
You got that right. All they do is gossip like harpies, get drunk and fuck random people, it's disgusting.
>>
>>24783607
They are thirsty but they are too scared to approach and act on their arousal. While online, they all write to girls. Men are less picky when it comes to casual sex. Since women can get sex whenever they want, of course if there is an online app where she can potentially meet thousands of down-to-fuck men, she will be picky.
>>
>>24783607
smithsonianmag com/smart-news/men-are-just-as-picky-as-women-about-who-theyd-dateif-theyre-the-ones-being-pursued-180947850/?no-ist
>>
>>24770527
>It's people with "shit genetics" who breed the most
>Clearly I understand evolution by natural selection
>This isn't just a rationalisation as to why I can't get laid.
>>
>>24772455
>It's funny how some older generations think the newer generations are incapable when they could afford to buy a house and run a 6 member family on a single paycheck. The same occupations can now at most afford a rented apartment and a family of 3.

This is really true. Boomers cause the real estate bubble and then they wonder why don't we have houses and families.
>>
File: 1439903195165.png (536 KB, 776x840) Image search: [Google]
1439903195165.png
536 KB, 776x840
>>24780264
>Worldwide post-scarcity would solve some of the issues
It could solve all of these issues, see picrelated robot waifu
>but that is never going to happen with this population size.
There is enough resources on Earth, and moon/near earth asteroid mining could be a thing. Physically it is possible, but the lack of political will and current allocation of capital kill this scenario. These things could be changed though...
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24771718
>the joy of hard work
good goi my friend
>>
>>24781158
>Has a PC with 32gb RAM

the fuck? lol
>>
>>24781158
Kek him.
>>
Watch western society burn and hope that a new, better future for whites rises from the ashes.
>>
>>24771718
It doesn't matter. I'll work harder!
>>
>>24772115
>negativity and hatred is toxic as fuck.
>negativity
>toxic
lel, this isn't a ladies luncheon or a yoga class.
>>
File: 1440139936174.jpg (39 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
1440139936174.jpg
39 KB, 427x474
>>24771718
Holy fuck, I used to dream about having no gf, but now that I read your comment I think I'm gonna stick with 2D.
>>
>>24770483
by giving them opportunities to get jobs and families. i have a STEM degree with an excellent GPA yet i can't find any good work. i make $35k/yr working swing shift in a factory working 10 days on, 4 days off. i don't know why i endure this white nigger hell and i sure as hell don't blame people who would rather leech off the government and their parents, rather than endure the shit wagekek life that i live.

want young men to move out of their parents basement? give them good jobs.
>>
>>24770536
>>24784568
you don't want to work in a factory, trust me.
>>
File: 1447532430546.jpg (10 KB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
1447532430546.jpg
10 KB, 291x320
Western women are toxic.

My grandparents generation, you find a woman you marry and you literally stay together for life, you are both loyal, if you have problems you work that shit out and get over it, have some kids, raise a family etc etc.

Today most women won't want to have kids and raise a family till they are at least 30 minimum (After they have ridden dick for the past 12 years) then realised they need some beta kek to provide for them.

Best to just focus on yourself lads, work hard, save and invest your money and enjoy hobbies.

All women offer today is sex, bitch i can wank off to whatever porn i want and don't have to listen to your shit day after i cum.
>>
How do I get a cute foreign woman to marry me?

I'd get a job and work my ass off if I had a nice and loyal wife.
>>
>>24771236

Rip in peace based Patrice O'Neal
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.