[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any brobots here lost their V to a prostitute? Was it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 875976.png (495 KB, 450x665) Image search: [Google]
875976.png
495 KB, 450x665
Any brobots here lost their V to a prostitute?
Was it worth it?
>>
>>24770428
Yes. It was great.
>>
>>24770428
no, it was shit, it made me realize that really i dont want sex what i want is a companion someone who loves me, well at least now the hooker who i lost my virginity to is my friend
>>
I did. It was worth it. It's a big part of why I'm not depressed anymore.
>>
>>24770428
yep. do it fgt.

1) tell her you are a virgin
2) spend some money and get some decent looking girl
3) profit
>>
Virginity isn't a flesh eating disease you have to lose. It's just the state of never having had genuine sexual intercourse. Paying a prostitute wouldn't solve that.
>>
It felt good. Really good. 20yrs of virginity can be enough.. Right?
>>
>>24770428
where do you find prostitutes? I finally have money so I wont to use it to feel like normie.
>>
>>24770539
>least now the hooker who i lost my virginity to is my friend
i thought they never do that?

are you sure you are not getting rused?

>greentext pls
>>
I was gonna buy a blowjob, but found out that stuff was expensive, and the hooker wasn't really that good looking either
fuck no, i'm not gonna pay that much for that crap
>>
File: 2828374747.png (329 KB, 654x660) Image search: [Google]
2828374747.png
329 KB, 654x660
i lose it to my waifu

errytime
>>
>>24770615
backpage but you have to make sure she's legit by researching her pics and number.

nightshift is great if you're in california.
>>
>>24770428
>I was 17, got a 20% discount
>You seem like a nice guy, Anon, why don't you have a girl friend
>Even after 5 shots I still couldn't admit my self-esteem issues and shrugged Silvia's question

Girls can sense if a guy is desperate for 1st sex and it turns them off
To realize that sex is overrated grants one a measure of confidence.
And having sex with someone skilled isn't the worst way to lose your virginity.

>>24770586
>Oh, look, a female robot.
Hey baby, what's cooking?

>>24770731
Does physical contact turn you off?
>>
>>24770428
No, it's not worth it. There were the constant sleepless nights worrying about potential stds. I haven't had any sex since either. It was a terrible experience because she was uglier than I thought and the fact the I came after like 3 min. The blowjob felt okay though but I regret the whole experience.

All it did was made me realize that what I needed was companionship and "true love", whatever that is. It's not sex when you're just pumping the hole and nothing else. No kissing, no hugging, no dirty talk, no affection. I'd rather masturbate.

My attitude hasn't changed much either. In fact, I started to hate female even more and actively been trying to treat them like crap.
>>
>>24770428
The sex part was great. It was at my father's bachelor party when I was 17 though so it was also the weirest thing that's ever happened to me.

I think it was worth it since I wasn't the one who paid.
>>
>>24770873
>constant sleepless nights worrying about potential stds
Yes, because Syphilis can penetrate rubber
>no dirty talk
You can talk, and talk dirty. It's just that you're awkward
>>
Nothing is worth it in this life.
>>
>>24770731
fapping doesn't count
>>
File: 1412746699500.jpg (2 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1412746699500.jpg
2 KB, 126x126
>>24770428
whores are usually in a hurry to get you off them, so they have no problem telling you they have to go, killing the mood while youre trying to get off, and being nasty if itll help them kill your interest. if its your first time and you dont have the balls to not give a fuck, or if you actually are deluded enough to think shes going to enjoy herself with you, its probably not worth it.
>>
>>24770539
>well at least now the hooker who i lost my virginity to is my friend

how did that happen?
>>
It would be easy for me because I'm Australian, there are reputable whores everywhere in every price range.

I don't want to bother unless it's the one I picked out a while ago though, and I just can't justify the purchase. Was going to lose my virginity on my birthday.

It's probably going to happen eventually but I'm in a better place than I was a year ago, now I don't really care about penis in vagina.

Anyway if there's an expensive one who doesn't seem like a vending machine type hooker you should fuck her, you don't want losing your virginity to be comparable to buying a mcdouble at the drive-thru.
>>
who else /kekedbythescreening/ here?

>tfw there's a 9/10 brunette in my area who screens
>>
If you're thinking about it, just do it. It's a huge weight off your shoulders, she'll never see you again, and you don't have to tell anyone.
>>
I didn't, but i've been with a few after breaking up with the ex. There is definitely that warmth and care that is missing.
>>
>>24770428
No it was not worth it.
Found out that vagina stinks more than rotten fish. Prostitute kept demanding more money, she kissed me and gave me a bj and sat on me for a sec. I had no fun. I could smell her stank for days after the deed.
Couple weeks passed and I had several STD's. Gental wraths and Herpes on my lips and mouth, I tolled my bff and the next day the whole school was making fun off me. Even the teachers kept using me as an example on what "not" to do.
Not worth it OP. Don't do it.
>>
I did. And after losing my virginity I fucked two more whores to let it sink well.

No regrets. Now I don't seek sex though online dating anymore because I realized it is overrated and a waste of money and time. I would like to have someone who cares about me, but again online dating would be my only choice, yet I don't really like dealing with people and don't really have enough self esteem to handle rejection well.

This life is a nightmare family
>>
>>24772620
You are a complete retard who had sex with a bad prostitute with no condom, that's your problem
>>
>>24772407
what do you mean screens?

screens for what?
>>
File: 1381356319444.jpg (41 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1381356319444.jpg
41 KB, 500x371
>>24772620
dude, why the fuck would you put your mouth on a whore, jesus.
>>
>>24772620
>going down a whore
>>
>>24770428
I've been considering it lately, I really want to go for it but I don't want to be killed by a coked up pimp.
>>
>>24772620
must suck to be an americuk
>>
>>24772773
>dude, why the fuck would you put your mouth on a whore, jesus.
It was my first (and also my last) time with a girl. I was freaking out. She kissed me and licked me, I did not knew what to do so I just kissed her back.

>>24772741
>You are a complete retard who had sex with a bad prostitute with no condom, that's your problem
Thanks for rubbing it in my face again. I feel worse all over again. I am to afraid to have sex ever again.

That smell of her vagina that's what's bothering me the most. Does all vagina's smell like dead rotten fish? I think I will never have sex again.
I lost all my friends, lost my bff and my parents thought I was on drugs and at school everybody made fun off me. Everyone treated me as iff I had AIDS , nobody wanted to thouch me or sit next to me in class. I whent from doctor to doctor. My parents send me to a shrink and I had to have talks about sex with my mom and dad. I regret every day the choice I made.
>>
>>24773113
>That smell of her vagina that's what's bothering me the most. Does all vagina's smell like dead rotten fish?
She was obviously a nasty std-ridden whore. Most pussies smell far less bad for sure.
>>
>>24773212
I don't know, but you acknowlege that vagina smells/stinks. So I think I will never have sex ever again. That smell was stuck on me for days. I took a bath and washed myself good but I kept smelling her stank. I don't need to have sex anymore. I'm to afraid and it's just not worth it.
>>
>>24773482
Which country are you from, anon?
>>
>>24773482
Well, your crotch also "stinks", but propably in a far less intense and disgusting way. What you smelled were her STDs.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.