[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 years old >Still live with mother >Really want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: depressed400[1].jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
depressed400[1].jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>25 years old
>Still live with mother
>Really want to move on with my life, get my own place etc
>Want to move far, far away from this prison
>Finally reach that point where I feel I have to get out before I become some NEET posting wagekek threads all day and eating tendies
>Mother has nobody else
>Every time I bring it up she guilts me into feeling like if I leave this place I am literally killing her
>Will probably be here forever because if I go all I will be able to think about is the fact she is probably going to die alone in a dingy house watching shitty day time TV
So what anime and manga is good right now? I can't ask for recommendations on /a/ because they don't like it.
>>
Hey OP I am not up to date with what is airing but Non Non Biyori is cute and it cheered me up also do you have steam
>>
File: 1423275770254.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1423275770254.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>24771246
Sorry anon I don't. I just pirate all my PC games.

Also Koma-chan is best grill.
>>
why don't you move somewhere else together?
>>
>>24771510
Because I hate her anon. I don't want to but a decade of guilt trips would drive any man to hate. I want to move away from her, not with her but I can't because she is also my mother and I don't want the guilt of her dying alone hovering over my head.
>>
At least she wants you to stay. Me, I'm the third wheel and I live impoverished in a flat. Deteriorating looks and self worth almost nonexistent and borderline sociopath because of the antagonistic relationship with my mother. All I can do is numb myself. I wish I could do anything with my life, but the fear has become everything now. I see nothing but invisible walls surrounding me.
>>
I am 25 and still live my parents as well. I want to move out but no job.

I recommend watching Is the order a rabbit? and Yuru Yuri.
>>
sketchbook is always good for comfiness and forgetting your life sucks
>>
>>24770376
do we have the same mother OP?
>>
>>24771814
You get the pillow, I'll smother.

>>24771685
Honestly anon, I would take feeling like a burden over feeling codependent any day. Being a prisoner of guilt is Dante level misery.
>>
dragon ball is the best for escapism and man children
>>
>>24771764
>Cute girls doing cute things
But who am I supposed to self insert as?
>>
>>24770376
Read Berserk manga, it has a really positive outlook into the "should I persue my own dream?" dilema.
>>
>>24771942
the manlet
>>
>>24771737
Yuru Yuri is great. They really toned up the lesbianism this season though.
>>
>>24772013
I want to like Yuru Yuri but I just can't seem to focus on anything but the fact their eyes are nipples.
>>
>>24772033
I don't see it at all.
>>
>>24772068
ya, I don't see it either.
>>
File: yuru_yuri_756996.jpg (300 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
yuru_yuri_756996.jpg
300 KB, 1000x776
>>24772068
I don't even see how that's possible.
>>
>>24770376
Stop having sex with your mother and lock your door when you fapp. She will look for sex elsewhere and let's you go once she finds a new cock to suck on.
>>
>>24772156
I'd probably kill myself if I were trapped in a house with a parent who's using me for sex. Jesus christ.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.